08-04-2015, 10:50 AM #1
iAmCrystal
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when i join pubic matchs after the map loads it restarts the map then kicks me? like WTF
08-04-2015, 08:57 PM #20
Miricle
I am error
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
You sicken me, 16 year old ******

13 and talking a load of sh*t to elder people. Lmao, someone didn't do a good job at raising you.
08-04-2015, 08:59 PM #21
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by Miricle View Post
13 and talking a load of sh*t to elder people. Lmao, someone didn't do a good job at raising you.

LOLOLOL You are 16 and talking shit to a 13 year old... Someone did a good job raising you Winky Winky
08-04-2015, 09:00 PM #22
Miricle
I am error
LOLOLOL You are 16 and talking shit to a 13 year old... Someone did a good job raising you Winky Winky

You don't understand sh*t. If you will talk smack to someone, don't expect them to not reply. Stupid freak!
08-04-2015, 09:02 PM #23
itsSorrow
In my man cave
You don't understand sh*t. If you will talk smack to someone, don't expect them to not reply. Stupid freak!

ffs, you don't understand shit either
08-04-2015, 09:08 PM #24
Miricle
I am error
ffs, you don't understand shit either

Bruh, you are 13 and you are stuck in a house, fighting with older people for entertainment. When I was 13, I was playing out side, enjoying the sun and doing the complete opposite to you! Go do something proactive with your life before you grow older and have a job! Take that as advice, not a insult. After all, I have roasted you enough today.
Last edited by Miricle ; 08-04-2015 at 09:10 PM.
08-04-2015, 09:11 PM #25
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Bruh, you are 13 and you are stuck in a house, fighting with older people for entertainment. When I was 13, I was playing out side, enjoying the sun and doing the complete opposite to you! Go do something proactive with your life before you grow older and have a job! Take that as advice, not a insult.

Listen, I play outside everyday, go to the pool every single day for over 5 hours. You don't know shit about my life
08-04-2015, 09:12 PM #26
Miricle
I am error
Listen, I play outside everyday, go to the pool every single day for over 5 hours. You don't know shit about my life

Okay, good for you.
08-04-2015, 09:15 PM #27
Miricle
I am error

But for all seriousness. I need to go now because this is pathetic and is getting out of hand.
Idc what you say next, just live life at its best. Don't go on hear to start sh*t, its not worth it lol.
08-04-2015, 09:17 PM #28
itsSorrow
In my man cave
But for all seriousness. I need to go now because this is pathetic and is getting out of hand.
Idc what you say next, just live life at its best. Don't go on hear to start shit, its not worth it lol.

Really.. I told you to stop replying and you called me stubborn.. Lmfao kid just kill yourself.. I don't give a fuck if I get another warning for this. Admins told us to stop so I tried to stop but you kept on replying so game on bitch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo