09-13-2015, 10:27 AM #1
Humble
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU User's,
Today I will be asking what type of gsc menu should I make e.g.(Azza, Huge Menu(Bossam, Dynamic type style) etc.)
or maybe I was thinking a remodeled menu of an older menu for example AllYouNeed which was one of my favourite menu's back in the day and I would personally love to remodel it.
If you have any Ideas or would like to work on a project together please let me know

Anyways that's the end of my thread and enjoy the rest of your day Happy

-Humble

The following 2 users say thank you to Humble for this useful post:

-Numb, JustFuSiOn
09-13-2015, 03:09 PM #2
JustFuSiOn
Are you high?
An mw2 1.11 patch?
09-13-2015, 06:37 PM #3
-Numb
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Humble View Post
Hello NGU User's,
Today I will be asking what type of gsc menu should I make e.g.(Azza, Huge Menu(Bossam, Dynamic type style) etc.)
or maybe I was thinking a remodeled menu of an older menu for example AllYouNeed which was one of my favourite menu's back in the day and I would personally love to remodel it.
If you have any Ideas or would like to work on a project together please let me know

-Humble

Make something unique, something we have never seen before Winky Winky
09-14-2015, 06:03 AM #4
Humble
Little One
Originally posted by Numb View Post
Make something unique, something we have never seen before Winky Winky

I have an idea Happy
09-17-2015, 05:32 PM #5
Hello NGU User's,

-Humble

I'd suggest making a new menu base, no, not a new style cause that requires minimalistic effort but rather a new style of coding, only saying this; for one, there are way too many "complete" menus out there, and secondly most of the menu bases released today do look nice, of course(that's the main reason people choose those menu bases) but in some cases, they aren't "put together" in the best way possible
09-19-2015, 04:35 AM #6
Humble
Little One
Originally posted by FeverJ0hN View Post
I'd suggest making a new menu base, no, not a new style cause that requires minimalistic effort but rather a new style of coding, only saying this; for one, there are way too many "complete" menus out there, and secondly most of the menu bases released today do look nice, of course(that's the main reason people choose those menu bases) but in some cases, they aren't "put together" in the best way possible

I'll have a try Happy
09-19-2015, 05:01 AM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!
I'll have a try Happy

You have now gotten a couple of responses, Question answered.

-Thread Closed.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

Humble

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo