(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please Close
Last edited by Convive ; 10-01-2015 at 09:30 PM. Reason: People are assholes

The following 2 users groaned at Convive for this awful post:

jwm614, Patrick
10-01-2015, 11:57 AM #20
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by Zaroff View Post
if you read the fucking replies before going to assumption im trying to take something off it then i wouldn't care if it was compiled again i cold care less about the menu or the codes i barly code myself i could care less about gaing money off this menu and then having someone leech it i make more money than prolly any user on this site and i dont even have a job. this is why i love and hate this site its usefull and its alos full of skids who cant read even if my spelling bad lmao

Practically you are just typing in a website it doesn't mean it is true so therefore you could be lying to us and just say you wanna take off the welcome messages but really you just wanna leech
10-01-2015, 01:40 PM #21
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Zaroff View Post
if you read the fucking replies before going to assumption im trying to take something off it then i wouldn't care if it was compiled again i cold care less about the menu or the codes i barly code myself i could care less about gaing money off this menu and then having someone leech it i make more money than prolly any user on this site and i dont even have a job. this is why i love and hate this site its usefull and its alos full of skids who cant read even if my spelling bad lmao

I really doubt anyone here knows. But even if they did they wouldnt tell you! :P Leachers suckkkk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo