10-03-2015, 06:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there, my name is rStealth. And I am currently working on a project/Trickshot menu. If everyone would like to help me with gathering some good scripts or creat some new awesome scripts then come join me! I want to make a ultimate mod menu that works online and is very useful for hitting fake clips and use of Trickshoters, I have already added a few of my personal scripts in but I would like you to add yours! You will be credited and if the menu is so good it may be even worth selling and that means money making Winky Winky if you would like to join the. add me on these and message me! -

Twitter: @RanieraJ

Come join and make our name Viral!! Smile

The following 2 users groaned at rStealth for this awful post:

itsSorrow, John
10-03-2015, 10:26 PM #20
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by gtownsbadass View Post
why don't you grow a pair and stop talking shit behind a computer screen bitch boy

Wow you learned 2 roast someone! Congrats now stfu and go to your fucking corner or your daddy will fucking hit you.
10-04-2015, 01:05 AM #21
gtownsbadass
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
Wow you learned 2 roast someone! Congrats now stfu and go to your fucking corner or your daddy will fucking hit you.

what are you a broken record or do you just copy and paste
10-04-2015, 01:55 AM #22
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by gtownsbadass View Post
what are you a broken record or do you just copy and paste

What? Made no sense anyways they are not c&p as you can tell

1st Message
Kiddo no one gives a shit about your life go back to your corner before your daddy finds out and hits you.

2nd message
10-04-2015, 02:27 AM #23
why would you sell a menu that has no functions that you have made yourself, you would be making money off other peoples functions "they've" made and have in "their" menu which is "free"
10-04-2015, 05:15 AM #24
Originally posted by dorathekiller97 View Post
Why not just use Loz's trickshot Menu? That has everything you need.... why make more...

The project I am working on has better feed back than loz menu. Add my psn and I will show you 😉
10-04-2015, 05:30 AM #25
you will need to ask permission from the creator of the functions you took from other mod menus, if you can sell your menu with there function in it. Rip in peace :p
10-04-2015, 06:34 AM #26
Originally posted by OfficialCoolJay View Post
you will need to ask permission from the creator of the functions you took from other mod menus, if you can sell your menu with there function in it. Rip in peace :p

I only copied the basics (god mode, NoClip etc) the advanced ones such as (Aimbot, Stealth, Bounce, Floaters with on/off etc) I coded on my own. I Have already put a few months into this menu...
10-06-2015, 02:38 PM #27
MrMoan
Big Daddy
trickshotters........
10-06-2015, 09:15 PM #28
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by rStealth View Post
The project I am working on has better feed back than loz menu. Add my psn and I will show you ******************

I call bull no azza menu is better than loz's azza

Originally posted by MrMoan View Post
trickshotters........

Moaners..........

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo