05-05-2016, 03:21 PM #1
Patrick
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey Nextgenupdate i'm wondering what menu design you like the best, it can be any menu design from any cod because i'm making a menu theme chooser and i need to know some of the menu designs you like the best, please comment down below with the best design you've seen or if you would like to make a custom design for me to use add me on skype: Extinctxo Geo

Preview:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 10 users say thank you to Patrick for this useful post:

BoatyMcBoatFace, CrEaTiiOn_CuTie, DF_AUS, DoraTheKiller97, FakeEdition, iRnZ, John, JustFuSiOn, NextGenAlex2015, ProfoundModz

The following user groaned Patrick for this awful post:

MrMoan
05-08-2016, 10:45 PM #11
JustFuSiOn
Are you high?
Originally posted by 32085
Two more themes done:

That first one is nice af, but anyway maybe you could add a base Project Helios from MW2? Or Whitewater v5 without the Red Tiger background? I don't know why but I love bases like those, with no scroll bar but the text size increases and changes color instead.
05-09-2016, 12:41 AM #12
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by JustFuSiOn View Post
That first one is nice af, but anyway maybe you could add a base Project Helios from MW2? Or Whitewater v5 without the Red Tiger background? I don't know why but I love bases like those, with no scroll bar but the text size increases and changes color instead.

I could possibly do it but i would need to look into the way they do the sub menus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo