02-08-2017, 06:56 AM #1
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I use the sprx gsc injector and the eboot is suppose to have probation bypass and it dose not work is there a eboot that will load the sprx gsc injector and have a working probation bypass?
02-13-2017, 03:07 AM #29
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by neonninja View Post
It dose not work

Idk man I checked. I decrypted the EBOOT.BIN into an EBOOT.ELF and checkin HxD Editor and the probation bypass address is in it. Why can't you use an RTM Tool?
02-13-2017, 04:28 AM #30
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Dr.
Idk man I checked. I decrypted the EBOOT.BIN into an EBOOT.ELF and checkin HxD Editor and the probation bypass address is in it. Why can't you use an RTM Tool?

The offset is most likely patched or not correct. Why dont you just test yourself to see if it works? And its easier to link an SPRX to the new eboot versus adding the modded offset to the eboot that already has the linked sprx. Plus I honestly dont see the relevance to GSC here GeoUpside Down Happyayy lmao:seriously:Tiphat
02-13-2017, 04:30 AM #31
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by DamnMagician View Post
The offset is most likely patched or not correct. Why dont you just test yourself to see if it works? And its easier to link an SPRX to the new eboot versus adding the modded offset to the eboot that already has the linked sprx. Plus I honestly dont see the relevance to GSC here GeoUpside Down Happyayy lmao:seriously:Tiphat

The addresses are correct i looked in my tool i have. I dont use GSC, I am just trying to help him out. I asked him how come he can't use an rtm tool to make things easier
02-13-2017, 04:39 AM #32
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Dr.
The addresses are correct i looked in my tool i have. I dont use GSC, I am just trying to help him out. I asked him how come he can't use an rtm tool to make things easier

It was a tip of the hat to ayylmao his shit all the way to the bo2 modding section where the eboot stuff goes... And the addresses in an eboot are different from the RTM addresses by some value, pretty sure its like 0x1000 or 1000, some shit like that
02-13-2017, 04:43 AM #33
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by DamnMagician View Post
It was a tip of the hat to ayylmao his shit all the way to the bo2 modding section where the eboot stuff goes... And the addresses in an eboot are different from the RTM addresses by some value, pretty sure its like 0x1000 or 1000, some shit like that

Yes i know that EBOOT address -0x10000
02-14-2017, 11:00 PM #34
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Dr.
Yes i know that EBOOT address -0x10000

Well force host on gsc menus dont work for me most of the time I have the dlc installed from a pkg and zombies force host wont even work and I never had force issues till I switched from ITA 4.50 to rebug 4.81.2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo