04-21-2017, 11:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I am using Extinct's spawnable rides and I have seen on other menus (Project TCM v12) there is an option to nuke it and it basically makes the spawnable fall apart and then delete after like 20 seconds, does anyone have the code or can tell me how to do it?
04-21-2017, 05:23 PM #11
Originally posted by Patrick View Post
its because you need to end functions that are running ahah, in the nuke ferris function add this
    level notify("Destroy_Ferris");

Ooo nice! Thanks, wish i could use this online but force host don't work anymore :( Thanks for the codes and help man! Smile
04-21-2017, 07:22 PM #12
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
Force host does work lol, what i would recommend is finding a tool with force start (if you have paradox SPRX, that has it if im correct) and just chill and wait a couple seconds :p
It normally works for me when i cannot find lobbies while using force host
01-23-2018, 02:48 AM #13
its because you need to end functions that are running ahah, in the nuke ferris function add this
    level notify("Destroy_Ferris");

Can you post these with the nuke already implemented when you press Ferris wheel again like you have for the claw
01-23-2018, 01:14 PM #14
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by AMTTEAM View Post
Can you post these with the nuke already implemented when you press Ferris wheel again like you have for the claw

its self explanatory, simply call physiclaunch on all ents (which are in arrays) if the ride is already active, If you read replies on this thread you could easily do it.
01-23-2018, 08:53 PM #15
its self explanatory, simply call physiclaunch on all ents (which are in arrays) if the ride is already active, If you read replies on this thread you could easily do it.

Can you help me with that its easy for you cause you made the script its gonna be hard for people that are learning snd wanna learn. And its easy for people to learn with examples like you did with this thread.
Thanks.
01-24-2018, 08:30 AM #16
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by AMTTEAM View Post
Can you help me with that its easy for you cause you made the script its gonna be hard for people that are learning snd wanna learn. And its easy for people to learn with examples like you did with this thread.
Thanks.

It’s easy for everyone because I have told you what todo and I have even given examples for the Ferris wheel in previous comments, if you don’t try yourself you will never learn.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo