07-05-2017, 06:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay so iv been looking into this game mode hungergames for bo2 and have a few good sejestions but would need help figuring the coding out for it all so first is after 2mins or so there would be a uav activated until the end of the game or even if it was on from start would still be good so that we can find each other and when you fall of the map you should be respawned back to the original box so it would only require two lines of coding really if that makes sense im new to gsc so bare with me but yeah even if you had a little idea of how it would go then i will work onit to get it working properly tbh i wolud of thought use would of done this by know better late than never*
07-05-2017, 06:57 PM #2
yo people mybad was on old old old version just found the newist update so hopfully has what im asking for but we will see knoiw lol if they have not tho then lets get our heads together and figurethis out
07-06-2017, 02:14 AM #3
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by ryan1234555 View Post
yo people mybad was on old old old version just found the newist update so hopfully has what im asking for but we will see knoiw lol if they have not tho then lets get our heads together and figurethis out

Friendly advice: Instead of trying to convince us to work with you, just ask us to work for you if you have no prior knowledge of coding, because you will at least get responses if you ask for something specific, but saying "lets figure this out" like you would have any part in it other than the idea is just dumb. KThx Geo

The following user groaned anthonything for this awful post:

DF_AUS
07-06-2017, 04:50 PM #4
sorry was not quite clear yesterday i am trying to make a line of coding that will respawn you back to the box you start on when you fall of the map but its already bin made however it on does it once so would like to put it permenant so that everytime you fall of map you just respawn until you ARE ACTUALLY shot or stabbed dead and also i want to put a line of coding in so that uav comes on when theres only 6 or 8 players left so that we can find each other or have it on at all times both would be good and iv managed to add my own force host and it works perfectly i have tryed to message cooljay to see if he would like to add it to his updates if he does another one that is

The following user thanked ryan1234555 for this useful post:

anthonything
07-07-2017, 01:32 PM #5
okay so im also having a problem with the mapedits iv filled all 31 ouit but menu just crashes know can anyone help please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo