08-06-2017, 06:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a major problem which I would like help with. I am running on a dex console with a bles copy of black ops 2. In gsc studio pre game I am able to no problem connect to gsc studio. Once that occurs, I am faced with the problem. When I go to "Open a project" I get an unhandled exception error telling me something about a path. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it did*not work. I would be very appreciative if a solution could be found.

I really want some help.
08-09-2017, 04:14 PM #2
Originally posted by Survivalist View Post
I have a major problem which I would like help with. I am running on a dex console with a bles copy of black ops 2. In gsc studio pre game I am able to no problem connect to gsc studio. Once that occurs, I am faced with the problem. When I go to "Open a project" I get an unhandled exception error telling me something about a path. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it did*not work. I would be very appreciative if a solution could be found.

I really want some help.

I had this problem once, what you want to do is look at the path at the bottom of the error and make that path, for example if it was C:\Users\xxx\Documents\Projects you would need to go to documents and make a folder called Projects, then open up GSC Studio and change location

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo