09-02-2014, 09:29 PM #1
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey NGU,

master131 released his GSC Dump on itsmods, i thought it would be usefull to share it here cause it might come in handy soon Winky Winky

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Virusscan (0/54): You must login or register to view this content.

All Credits to master131!
Last edited by Specter ; 01-14-2016 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Fixed download link

The following 33 users say thank you to seb5594 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Hammy, ▶DaOriginal209◀, BlueSkyMods, BossamBemass, Dan Dactyl, EdiTzZ, Father Luckeyy, gοd, popcornmods, Geo, HaTeRM4NR33T, HiddenHour, iHaxel, ImAzazel, Joren, Loxy, NickBeHaxing, oCmKs_4_LiFe, Patrick, PhalaxAero, ResistTheJamsha, RTE, SaberNGU, Taylor, SyGnUs, The_Urban_Ninja, Turk_Warrior, Tustin, Vanz, xexDELL, xIce KiLLaH, xJessex
01-15-2016, 12:59 AM #47
Nate͍
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by John View Post
Dumping them is easy, it's all stored in memory, the more difficult thing is the decompile them.

I'd have to use like tmapi and shit right? With the prodg debugger?
06-09-2016, 08:21 PM #48
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
You can do it if you have a GSC injector, Or you can just map out the stat index to use with Sv_GameSendServerCommand, The command to use for stats is " e " Here is the function for it Sv_SetClientStats - 0x3597BC if you just wanna call stats with that Dave

sooo SC is there anyway we can beat the 65535 XP limit or anyway to turn a custom game into a ranked match? :*
06-10-2016, 05:06 PM #49
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
sooo SC is there anyway we can beat the 65535 XP limit or anyway to turn a custom game into a ranked match? :*

apparently some shit to do with the _gamerep.gsc file

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo