Post: [RELEASE] Revision v1! (GSC Mod Menu By FadedLobbies)
09-30-2014, 12:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU Smile

Today i Release My GSC Menu For Bo2 Called "Revision v1" Made By Me (FadedLobbies) Smile
My YouTube: FadedLobbiesHD
This is My First Menu Soo Don't Hate!
There Will Be More Added In The V2!
I Spent A LONG Time On This Trying To Perfect It!! I Self Taught Myself Everything And I'm Pretty Proud Of Myself Winky Winky
(This Is Pretty Much A Remake Of RedDotCity v2)

(Sorry There Is No Screenshots or Video, I Don't Have An HDPVR But if Someone Wants To Record it And Send it Me PLEASE DO!! Happy
________________________________________________________________________________________________

How To Use/Inject:

1.) Start A Match Of Any Map (Make Sure it Loads First)
2.) Open GSC Injector
3.) Connect And Attach. (It Connects To The First Console In Your Console Manager) [CCAPI 2.5]
4.) Type in The Path. In This Case, it Would Be: maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc (Which is Already The Default Path)
5.) Click "Choose and Inject GSC to Directory" And Then Choose My _clientids.gsc File.
6.) Once it Injects, Leave The Game And Restart A New Game
7.) Enjoy The Mod Menu!
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mod Menu Controlls:

L1 + R3 = Open Menu
Dpad Up = Moving Up
Dpad Down = Moving Down
O = Go Back Or Close Menu
[] = Select An Option/Mod

Credits:

Menu
----------------
Me (FadedLobbies)

Menu Base
----------------
Shark
Exelo

Code List
----------------
CraigChrist8239
seb5594
dtx12
TheFallen
Insane
ResistTheEarth
Taylor
Satan
ZeiiKeN
aerosoul94
FeverDex
Shark
SaberNGU
Kizza09
ItsLollo1000

Bugs:
None So Far, Please Comment if You Find Any!

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

That's it So Far! Let Me Know What You Think! THANK YOU! <3
Last edited by FadedLobbies ; 09-30-2014 at 02:13 AM.

The following user thanked FadedLobbies for this useful post:

Chris

The following 8 users groaned at FadedLobbies for this awful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Loxy, Script Kiddie, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, The_Urban_Ninja, ViolentFelon, XBOX360lSBEST
09-30-2014, 12:25 AM #2
xxIOxx
Vault dweller
Pic or vid ?
09-30-2014, 12:28 AM #3
i'll Add a Pic, Can't Do A Vid, No HDPVR :/
09-30-2014, 08:39 AM #4
lol leech of reddotcity v2
09-30-2014, 01:00 PM #5
xReaperv3
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by KersModz View Post
lol leech of reddotcity v2

Even if he got it from "Reddotcity v2"... everything is released, every Menu is the same lol
09-30-2014, 01:12 PM #6
Thank you, i remade it. i added some stuff and that took me forever because i taught it all to myself. The v2 will be more of a different menu then RDC
09-30-2014, 01:37 PM #7
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
STOP REMAKING THE SAME DAMN MENU AGAIN AND AGAIN ITS STUPID AF Facepalm Try and have some creativity for once
09-30-2014, 10:36 PM #8
Dude its my first menu so stop complaining. i self taught myself everything so now the v2 will be creative! if you want something creative, then go make it yourself!
09-30-2014, 10:54 PM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by FadedLobbies View Post
Dude its my first menu so stop complaining. i self taught myself everything so now the v2 will be creative! if you want something creative, then go make it yourself!

It does not matter if it is your first menu, there is no need to release a menu that is exactly the same as others, you have opened yourself up to hate unfortunately for releasing something exactly the same as something else, if you wish to release something you should be creative about it, if V2 is going to be something so special than why release the leeched version? Congratulations on self teaching yourself game script but the replica gsc menu count is getting rather high now
09-30-2014, 11:29 PM #10
Chris
Former Staff
Don't mind what these people say man. Great work. Can you provide a picture of the menu for future reference and people will be able to know what your menu is like before giving it a download. Also, there are a few tutorials and helpful threads I think you'd find very useful as a beginner in GSC. Links will be below. And once again, great to see newcomers to the community.

You must login or register to view this content. - Me

You must login or register to view this content. - Shark

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

xSyntheticPatch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo