10-13-2014, 05:38 PM #1
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Just for organization reason I will be putting all menu bases in this thread, if you create a menu base please either contact me or the assigned sectional for Black Ops II (You must login or register to view this content.) ONLY to update the thread accordingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must login or register to view this content.
Created by You must login or register to view this content.

Information: This base is using slightly advanced coding. If you are new to gsc I would NOT recommend this as the first base you use. The GUI is great, this version contains the \n overflow fix which limits the amount of game strings used to prevent a G_LocalizedStringIndex overflow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information: This base is using slightly advanced coding. If you are new to gsc I would NOT recommend this as the first base you use. The GUI is great, this version does NOT contain the \n overflow fix which means the base will overflow in a decent amount of time.

Information: This base is using slightly advanced coding. If you are new to gsc I would NOT recommend this as the first base you use. The GUI is great, this version contains the \n overflow fix which limits the amount of game strings used to prevent a G_LocalizedStringIndex overflow.

Information: If you are new to gsc I would recommend this as the first base you use. I say this because it is basic coding involved in this base. This base contains the \n overflow fix which limits the amount of game strings used to prevent a G_LocalizedStringIndex overflow.

Information: If you are new to gsc I would recommend this as the first base you use. I say this because it is basic coding involved in this base. This base contains the \n overflow fix which limits the amount of game strings used to prevent a G_LocalizedStringIndex overflow.

Information: This menu base includes the \n fix. However, I am concerned with the amount of unique strings it is using. Which means that this may or may not cause a G_LocalizedStringIndex overflow. The gsc script itself seems as thought it should be simplistic. I would recommend this as a first menu base most likely.

Follow Up: If you wish for your menu base to be added to this running list then reply with the following format. If I missed one so far, please notify me or Hammy like stated above.

Format:

Thread Of Menu Base Name
Thread Of Menu Base Link
Your Name Or Pseudonym (Ex: My name is Taylor but I go by that or xYARDSALEx. xYARDSALEx being a pseudonym.)
Your Profile Link
Information (Will be edited/changed possibly.)

Last edited by Taylor ; 11-02-2014 at 03:30 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

-Numb, Hammy, AutoModder, Chris, Geo, Glittery Penis Skittle, iifire, iknownothing, LBK, LV2, My Ninja Defuse, ResistTheSun, RTE, Sal, Script Kiddie, Kronos, SyGnUs, TheFallen, Tipton_Modz, VeX_RayZz, Fatality, xJessex, xKraveModz, xSlinkeyy, XxBlud23xX, Zambie
11-13-2014, 11:49 PM #20
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
Doesn't matter, an edit where colors and stuff are just changed is against the rules. That thread is stickied in the Gsc mods and scripts section, it has been there.

oh ok, I thought it was okay to change the whole design, position etc...
11-13-2014, 11:53 PM #21
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
oh ok, I thought it was okay to change the whole design, position etc...

No, the thread states that color changes, position, etc are not allowed. Due to the fact that they are very simple changes.
11-22-2014, 02:53 PM #22
Adrian
Adrian is back!
easy finding bases thanx for the thread
03-13-2015, 10:14 PM #23
Dj33dj33
Little One
Why Is Zeikkens base The Only base What not freeze compiled ?
03-19-2015, 06:06 PM #24
thahitcrew
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dj33dj33 View Post
Why Is Zeikkens base The Only base What not freeze compiled ?

why do you always compile your menus (Elegance) the only reason you compile your menus is cause you don't want people seeing your leeched work... all GSC menus should be open source so people can see how everything works..
03-19-2015, 06:09 PM #25
Dj33dj33
Little One
Originally posted by thahitcrew View Post
why do you always compile your menus (Elegance) the only reason you compile your menus is cause you don't want people seeing your leeched work... all GSC menus should be open source so people can see how everything works..

your live is leeched
03-19-2015, 06:16 PM #26
thahitcrew
Gym leader
your live is leeched

hahah, no... all your menus have nothing new, all you do in your menus is change models in already made functions.
03-19-2015, 06:23 PM #27
Dj33dj33
Little One
Originally posted by thahitcrew View Post
hahah, no... all your menus have nothing new, all you do in your menus is change models in already made functions.

i never say new "function" on my v2.4 - , only on my v3 and have really new functions that i created with Asty you can contact him and talk about me..
but its okay go to your mom and cry that you leeched xD
03-19-2015, 06:27 PM #28
thahitcrew
Gym leader
i never say new "function" on my v2.4 - , only on my v3 and have really new functions that i created with Asty you can contact him and talk about me..
but its okay go to your mom and cry that you leeched xD

kid just stfu, your a newbie leecher. bye...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo