Post: RedDotCity V3 -Edit by ScaR (NEW DESIGN) + Trickshot AimBot
10-16-2014, 01:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Today i want release my first menu on gsc for BO2 (not entirely mine, but it is APPROVED BY SHARK AND EXELO!)
Hope you like the NEW Design, I worked on it for a little bit.
Basically, This is the same as RDC V2 except the design.
Have fun!

Video:

How to Insert the GSC:

Text:

Make a Project file in GSC Studio located in Documents, if you do not have GSC Studio Download it in Modding Tools (Sticky'd thread)
Then insert the "main.gsc" file into the file you made in "Projects" then "Open project" in GSC Studio and Inject (CTRL+I)

Video:

How to use menu:

Circle and R2 - Opens Menu
R3 (Melee button) - Closes/Goes back
Square - Selects option

Trickshot Aimbot info:

No Lock on... No headshot... the way its ameant to be :p

Whats new?

Compared to RDC V2:
A few of the theme bug fixes (scroller theme wasnt changing and so wasnt line on the side)
A complete new design is new.

Credits:

ItsLollo -Scripts Thread
Exelo -Original RDC V2
Shark -Menu Base
ScaR (me) -new design
YouVoilateMe - RDC V2.6
Mango Knife - Little Functions edit and a few other things, helping me out a little bit
and Any one else I forgot :P

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Have fun!
Last edited by ScaRzModZ ; 11-06-2014 at 01:55 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to ScaRzModZ for this useful post:

!MixerxHD!, One, Blockarde, BravesGaming, CantStopMark, clark1226, CODHoster1337_, CuddlyPandaBear, Aspire, Ethan, exo_fizzy, ImPokerz, Jakeboii, JesseBropez, ksa_7ooo7, Logic_Echo, Mango_Knife, MilkShakeModz, NastyHoster, Rezqaazify, CraZy KiD GaMeR, smashedya, stevob7, TimeWithTimmy, TreyBeModding-, xDebugKiller, xIce KiLLaH

The following 8 users groaned at ScaRzModZ for this awful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AndresKid, BrutalExHale, JackMods-, Loz, MrToxlcBooty, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, The_Urban_Ninja
10-28-2014, 07:57 AM #83
Originally posted by Open
Credits should go to YouViolateMe, because you basically used his RDC 2.6 Menu as a reference to this menu edit. Credits matter, it's against the rules of NextGenUpdate to rip credits from other members.

The guy got banned and didnt see his name, thought some one woud pop up. Ill add him in now. Well pthe guy who posted RDC V2.6 got banned i think.
10-28-2014, 06:04 PM #84
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
The guy got banned and didnt see his name, thought some one woud pop up. Ill add him in now. Well pthe guy who posted RDC V2.6 got banned i think.

Yeah, I am aware he was banned. But it's still good to give credits. :p He actually contacted me to ask you to give him credits.
10-28-2014, 09:22 PM #85
Why does it freeze on online :( i can only play 1 match and the second one always froze
10-29-2014, 10:01 AM #86
Originally posted by Open
Yeah, I am aware he was banned. But it's still good to give credits. :p He actually contacted me to ask you to give him credits.

thanks for telling me
10-29-2014, 10:06 AM #87
Logic_Echo
Do a barrel roll!
In the new update can you please not add in a news bar or a text saying welcome :c
And is there anyway to make it so it DOESN'T freeze online in any other gamemode then ffa ?
Because that's what they mean by it freezes online, not in custom game, it freezes on everything other than ffa.
Loveing this menu Happy
10-29-2014, 10:09 AM #88
Originally posted by Echo View Post
In the new update can you please not add in a news bar or a text saying welcome :c
And is there anyway to make it so it DOESN'T freeze online in any other gamemode then ffa ?
Because that's what they mean by it freezes online, not in custom game, it freezes on everything other than ffa.
Loveing this menu Happy

im sorry dude, im only new to GSC still lmao, I only know menu positioning and menu making shit, but stuff like that not too sure abotu just yet. and yes I can take it out for it to be more of a stealth type menu.
10-30-2014, 02:11 AM #89
thaaaaaaaaaaaanx bro
10-30-2014, 02:42 AM #90
Logic_Echo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
im sorry dude, im only new to GSC still lmao, I only know menu positioning and menu making shit, but stuff like that not too sure abotu just yet. and yes I can take it out for it to be more of a stealth type menu.

It's fine Smile I was more explaining what some people meant by it 'freezes'
10-30-2014, 01:35 PM #91
Doctor_dk
Save Point
i have tryed it 3 times now and it keeps freezing in the loading screen. plzz help

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo