11-25-2014, 04:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ~removed~
Last edited by Chris ; 12-02-2014 at 12:04 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to CraZy KiD GaMeR for this useful post:

Jakeboii, KoLoKoNeS, MORPHEUS__2142, TheNewLegit

The following 8 users groaned at CraZy KiD GaMeR for this awful post:

/SneakerStreet/, One, Azus, Loz, ScaRzModZ, Shark, x5150xiZombie, Zeynoh
11-26-2014, 12:14 AM #11
Okay I never seen him say that so how should I have known? I personally wouldn't care because this is not copy righted and is not illigeal for me to edit it to the way I personally would like it. Like I said I take 0 credit for the zombie land Im not even giving my self credits for changing that knife. I just want to make it much cooler for zombies instead of a normal combat knife. If you have a problem then good for you because I can care less. Thanks.
11-26-2014, 12:42 AM #12
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
what a waste of time, not even a big edit, just changing knife to knife_mp must be some good skills aye... no.

You don't have to be mean. We don't all make gscs like you. I appreciated this. Stop hating. He's a noob.

The following 2 users say thank you to ItsJustCrafty for this useful post:

HiddenHour, CraZy KiD GaMeR
11-26-2014, 05:35 AM #13
Sunnis
Mario!
Originally posted by Scifen View Post
Okay I never seen him say that so how should I have known? I personally wouldn't care because this is not copy righted and is not illigeal for me to edit it to the way I personally would like it. Like I said I take 0 credit for the zombie land Im not even giving my self credits for changing that knife. I just want to make it much cooler for zombies instead of a normal combat knife. If you have a problem then good for you because I can care less. Thanks.

He says it clearly in his tread that he don't want to see edits. And I find it funny you calling me kid when you know nothing about me. This tread is a wast of space, if you edited it for personal use we'll fair enough but releasing someone else's work with one line changed?

The following user thanked Sunnis for this useful post:

iifire
11-26-2014, 06:48 AM #14
Originally posted by Sunnis View Post
He says it clearly in his tread that he don't want to see edits. And I find it funny you calling me kid when you know nothing about me. This tread is a wast of space, if you edited it for personal use we'll fair enough but releasing someone else's work with one line changed?

Clearly I didn't read the thread and either way it doesn't matter what he said. His work is NOT copy righted so I have the legal right to release this. I gave him FULL credit. I also took claim ZERO credit.

So how are you going to -Rep me saying
LEECH.

Kid you don't know what leeching is. I never leeched shit, I never took credit for his work I never claimed any type of credits so where is the leech you idiot.

The following user thanked CraZy KiD GaMeR for this useful post:

MORPHEUS__2142
11-26-2014, 07:53 AM #15
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
its cool and all..but u should of ask the original autor if he wouldnt mind if you relase this.that would be the right thing to do.but other than that nice Smile

The following user thanked iDEXModzYT for this useful post:

CraZy KiD GaMeR
11-26-2014, 09:49 AM #16
Originally posted by ItsJustCrafty View Post
You don't have to be mean. We don't all make gscs like you. I appreciated this. Stop hating. He's a noob.

Im not trying to be mean, Im trying to state the fact he cant read the rules.

The following user thanked ScaRzModZ for this useful post:

Zeynoh
11-26-2014, 11:59 AM #17
Sunnis
Mario!
Originally posted by Scifen View Post
Clearly I didn't read the thread and either way it doesn't matter what he said. His work is NOT copy righted so I have the legal right to release this. I gave him FULL credit. I also took claim ZERO credit.

So how are you going to -Rep me saying
LEECH.

Kid you don't know what leeching is. I never leeched shit, I never took credit for his work I never claimed any type of credits so where is the leech you idiot.

No your just releasing something that you did not make, that the creator already released. I find it funny your calling me kid since I'm probably 10 years older than you. Im not gonna reply to further posts from you. I don't like to have conversations with people who feel the need to call other people idiots to back up their non exiting points... Have a nice day Smile

The following user thanked Sunnis for this useful post:

Loz
11-26-2014, 06:22 PM #18
Hahahah kid, you don't know what leeching means that obviously states your age is under 12. I know I released something I did not make.

I CLEARLY DID NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT AND GAVE FULLCREDIT TO THE CREATOR what do you not understand??? what is so confusing?
11-26-2014, 06:24 PM #19
His work is not copy righted, even if I had seen that he said he didn't want small edits. I can still release it if I want too.

I can make a GSC menu and say "PLEASE DONT REPLACE MY NAME WITH YOUR NAME"

but theres going to be people that still do it. Why? ITS NOT AGAINST THE LAW. NOTHING IS COPY RIGHTED ON HIS ZOMBIE LAND SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO RELEASE THIS IF I WANT TO. I STILL HAVE GIVEN HIM CREDITS. I DIDNT PUT MY NAME IN CREDITS SAID MINI EDIT BY SCIFEN NO I DIDNT.

Now if you have a problem you can gtfo Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo