03-07-2015, 07:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, Here it is Epic Huge Mod Menu Bossam V6 For Black Ops 2 Multiplayer

Watch The Full Video Showcase Till The End

Bossam V6 Includes New Functions:

★New Funny Weapons:★
★Arrow Gun
★Alien Gun
Awesome faceildo Gun
★Chrome Gun
★Robo Gun
★Weird Gun
//
★Water Splash Mini Tornado In Forge Menu
★Mud Splash Mini Tornado In Forge Menu
★Stoned: in Self Menu
★Camo Loop
★Rockets To Space: in Sky Menu
★VTOL To Space: in Sky Menu
★Trippy Sky: in Sky Menu
★Smoke Sky: in Sky Menu
★Rain Rotors: in Sky Menu
★New 17 MiniMaps: in Lobby Menu
★Blow Job Show: in Forge Menu
★Added More Spin Models To Spawnables Menu
★Fixed All Bugs so V6 Has NO Bugs Smile
★Added 3D Animated Background
★Even More Stable Now
//
★Added New Functions To Player Menu:★
Spin Player
Instant Freeze Players Console
Set Player Real Low K/D Ratio To 0.01
//
★New Bullets in Modded Weapons Menu:★
★Smoke Bullets
Awesome faceirt Bullets
★Rave Bullets
★Mud Bullets
★Wind Bullets
★Burn Bullets
★Ghost Bullets
★Sun Bullets
★And Much More coming★

In The Video Ive Only Showed The New Added Functions

Im Working on V7
Stay Updated With This Thread
Please Subscribe To My YouTube/ BossamBemass

FREE DOWNLOAD LINK:
You must login or register to view this content.

Bossam V6 For PC

VIRUS SCAN: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Me: Creator of The Mod Menu: BossamBemass
oCmKs_4_LiFe
FRINZ
Shark
Loz
dtx12
Craig Christ
jwm614
migjack
ItzSparkBoii
xDebugKiller
OverFlow Fix - jwm614 / dtx12 / YouViolateMe / xTurntUpLobbies

Last edited by BossamBemass ; 11-18-2016 at 06:52 AM.

The following 117 users say thank you to BossamBemass for this useful post:

ItzSparkBoii, FRINZ, #extortion_, 0zersub, AD33B, alex-_-123, alexjones1009, AlwayzJarvin, APOCALYP, AstroHDgamer, Blxst_Modz, boby888, BullyWiiPlaza, BzrkArts, CanadianOnCFW, Crazy_Ace3214, CrEaTiiOn_420, cristian21620, Crobanator, CuTiXz, dazemerson1972, DeezShinyNutz, DemEdition, Devilemi, DF_AUS, Dj33dj33, DoozyXGod, Drop_, DrZepto, DuckyHacks4Sale, EatOreos, Eddie Mac, En3RGyMoDz, Esker, Father Luckeyy, FreeakHead, fusco_1, G-T-A-5, garpbaldo, Gay For Satan, Gbob2014, HiddenHour, Humble, HumbleModding, Ice1976, iiioM, ImHawk, ImPiffHD, Isaacs1234, IStreamMods--, James reborn, Vilerage, Jess01, JustFuSiOn, Kameo, Kazataro, kevin4131, KillerGamer81, koekiemonstarr2, ksa_7ooo7, legitimatemodZ, LiamsMods-YT, LizzoOo, lucasaf01, MidnightVibes, Modding_PS3, ModyHacker, Modz-killer1, My Ninja Defuse, nexus00, NintendoMw, Noobrooma, Norway-_-1999, NotHere4Trouble, NWAMODS, oCmKs_4_LiFe, OmegleModz, P$ycho, perke, Ps3||Modding, puffindaherb, Reelo, Tristan, richard5555, Riften, Setsuna_11, Passion, shakirmiah121, sissi92, Skonafid, Kronos, smokeycampo13, spac3, TheCodModderHD, thunderousmodz, TotalModzHD, TrailMix, tyman1294, UkHazeOG and 17 other users.

The following 4 users groaned at BossamBemass for this awful post:

anthonything, BoatyMcBoatFace, Patrick, ProfoundModz
03-12-2015, 03:57 AM #65
Warning : Please Never NOT Rename The Name of the Gsc File !! _development_dvars.gsc

How To Inject Bossam V1 Gsc Mod Menu + Use Only This Method To Inject , This Method Keep You To NEVER Freeze Smile

1. Go To GSC Studio and Connect and Attach To your PS3 or XBOX360 or PC

2. Make Sure youself you are in Lobby. Not in Match when injecting.

3. After You Are Connected and Attached , Go To EDITOR and Scroll Down on Option "inject a Compiled Script File"

4. And DRAG the Maps Folder File into The GSC Studio Option "inject a Compiled Script File"

5. After You DRAG and Dropped it in , Click on "inject List" and wait Till it Say "injecting done" .

6. Then Start a Match and you Have it . Enjoy it

The following user thanked BossamBemass for this useful post:

Isaacs1234
03-12-2015, 04:01 AM #66
Isaacs1234
Little One
Originally posted by BossamBemass View Post
ok bro , and Here im sending you the full Text tutorial i Wrote ... its Also included in my Rar download File

Warning : do NOT Rename The Name of the Gsc File !! _development_dvars.gsc

How To Inject Bossam V1 Gsc Mod Menu + Use Only This Method To Inject , This Method Keep You To NEVER Freeze Smile

1. Go To GSC Studio and Connect and Attach To your PS3 or XBOX360 or PC

2. Make Sure youself you are in Lobby. Not in Match when injecting.

3. After You Are Connected and Attached , Go To EDITOR and Scroll Down on Option "inject a Compiled Script File"

4. And DRAG the Maps Folder File into The GSC Studio Option "inject a Compiled Script File"

5. After You DRAG and Dropped it in , Click on "inject List" and wait Till it Say "injecting done" .

6. Then Start a Match and you Have it . Enjoy it

I don't need to know how to inject. It injects fine, but I can only get it to open in custom game. I need steps on how to open it in a public match, or steps on how to use force host.
I can't figure it out. Step by step please and I'll be on my way, and will forever know and won't need to bother anyone else. Sorry I'm such a noob.
03-12-2015, 04:11 AM #67
Originally posted by Isaacs1234 View Post
I don't need to know how to inject. It injects fine, but I can only get it to open in custom game. I need steps on how to open it in a public match, or steps on how to use force host.
I can't figure it out. Step by step please and I'll be on my way, and will forever know and won't need to bother anyone else. Sorry I'm such a noob.

No , its ok , i Like To Help People , So , First , Make Sure You Have NAT Open or Moderate , bcuz Nat Strict Cannot be host . So just get in custom match and activate the force host . and thats it . go to find public match and wait till you fnd players. if u have good connection it will find fast . and also whats your Skype name , i will help u with other Stuff you must now .

The following user thanked BossamBemass for this useful post:

Isaacs1234
03-12-2015, 05:00 AM #68
Isaacs1234
Little One
No , its ok , i Like To Help People , So , First , Make Sure You Have NAT Open or Moderate , bcuz Nat Strict Cannot be host . So just get in custom match and activate the force host . and thats it . go to find public match and wait till you fnd players. if u have good connection it will find fast . and also whats your Skype name , i will help u with other Stuff you must now .

My skype is Isaac.sanders,lb
That's my username. Thank you so much! I'll try it now.
03-12-2015, 04:05 PM #69
sissi92
Pokemon Trainer
Hello , NGU Community , Please Say Thanks To This Useful Thread Post , Today i Am Releasing My Amazing BO2 GSC Mod Menu Bossam V1 , its Super Stable also on Public Matches + OverFlow Fix and a Lot of New Functions . Please Rate This Thread Post With Stars Up and Please Subscribe To My YouTube/BossamBemass , Thank You and Plus Read The Text File in The Download File. Download includes Versions For PS3 , Xbox360 and PC

it is Compiled Gsc . Inject it in GSC Studio [ _development_dvars ] it is Super Stable

//Credits:

OverFlow Fix is By xTurntUpLobbies

//

DOWNLOAD LINK :

your menu is 100% stable ? not freez public match ?
03-12-2015, 05:13 PM #70
Originally posted by sissi92 View Post

Pretty sure any menu will freeze if you use too many options. Hell, Whitewater is really stable, but changing the map twice in one game freezes ps3.
03-12-2015, 06:08 PM #71
sissi92
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by TooFrost View Post
Pretty sure any menu will freeze if you use too many options. Hell, Whitewater is really stable, but changing the map twice in one game freezes ps3.

oh ok thanks for you information Smile
03-12-2015, 06:53 PM #72
Originally posted by sissi92 View Post

yes it is 100% SUPER STABLE . NEVER freeze on Public matches . No Freeze , dont listen to the guy , the mod menu can be even bigger and it will never freeze , im just testing My V2 on public online matches , i added in even More Functions and No Freeze . it is Super Stable . Go Play with it on public online matches and you will see it is super stable and it Never Freeze . and then Text me , it is True Here on Ngu
03-12-2015, 06:58 PM #73
Originally posted by TooFrost View Post

THATS NOT TRUE , Go And Try it on Public Matches and Then Text Here on My Thread Post . it is 100 % Super Stable on Online Public Matches .. OMG Read other Peoples Thankful Posts For my Mod menu , it is Super stable on online public , I TESTED IT 60 TIMES I PLAYED AND NEVER Freeze . No Freeze .....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo