04-06-2015, 05:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys Hope Ya Enjoy My Patch well GSC lol I Love My Menu I Love The Way It Looks I Hope Ya Enjoy It As Much As I Do Plz Report Any Bugs. Well Hope Ya Like It And Also Have A Great Day Smile

Thanks To Shark

And All My Friends On PSN For Some Ideas

How To Contact Me:
PSN: i-iPodModz-L
Kik: xD_Anthony_xD
----------------------------------------------
How To Install:
Documents->Black Ops 2 - GSC Studio>Projects
---------------------------------------------
How To Use:
O+R2 To Open
[] Select
R3 To Close or back out options
----------------------------------------------

Video May Be A lil lagy idk why heres a small video though

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to HDSvRGaming for this useful post:

Connorrox2, KevinWinterX

The following 7 users groaned at HDSvRGaming for this awful post:

AutoModder, Freezy :D, koekiemonstarr2, Leo, MrToxlcBooty, Synergy, xIce KiLLaH
04-06-2015, 11:59 AM #2
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
Looks like an edit of the edited RDC v2.6NinjaDrack
04-06-2015, 03:14 PM #3
How is it a edit when rdc uses the same menu base as sharks 😂😂😂 and I don't seem to remember that rdc had a scoller like mine and I seem to remember that there is light blue and mines dark blue I used the same colors as my blue theme patch from mw2 so if u wanna say it's a edit and shit that's ya . I used sharks menu base and from there on I used the simple stuff I mean I liked it its clean and simple 👌😊
Originally posted by AutoModder View Post
Looks like an edit of the edited RDC v2.6NinjaDrack
04-06-2015, 03:51 PM #4
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
not bashing looks like red dot city and reaper v1 just mix shaders but ey if im wrong I do apologize but look so identical

The following user thanked FRINZ for this useful post:

HDSvRGaming
04-06-2015, 05:07 PM #5
Wow I'll make my own dam menu so ya can stop saying it looks like this and that. All I did is use sharks base menu and got codes from the gsc list but I'll just make my own dam menu it's gonna take time cause I quit modding to start drifting my 240sx . But it's whatever I'll make my own menu so ya can stop saying its looks like this and that even tho there's the same dam options just different style 👌wel thanks for ya honest I just started coding gsc it's not like I been doing this for years 😂I forgot how to code but im getting it back lildo by lildo 😂👌
Originally posted by FRlNZ View Post
not bashing looks like red dot city and reaper v1 just shaders but ey if im wrong I do apologize but look so identical
04-06-2015, 06:40 PM #6
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
Omg he edit,and leeched rdc v2
04-06-2015, 07:07 PM #7
Connorrox2
Do a barrel roll!
Nice, fuck the haters. I honestly couldn't give two shits if it's leeched :P Any GSC Menu that works is a good GSC Menu. Too bad i rarely use gsc hehe

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo