Post: UPDATED | Devour's Superman Lobby V2 | Open Source + RTM Tool
04-09-2015, 12:42 PM #1
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey Guys. I would have finished the V2 awhile ago, been life has caught up with me, so I don't have as much freetime as I used too. But, the V2 is now finished, and I think you guys will enjoy it more then the V1. The spoiler below is the introduction to the V1 thread, So give that a read if you want some background info on the menu.. Other then that, here is an updated list of what my menu has to offer.

Features with the color Blue are new features I have added to the V2.

Hey There! Thanks for clicking on my thread. I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm a trickshotter. I always have been since MW2 days. I sniped for awhile, now I trickshot, blah blah. If your a trickshotter, You'll know what I mean. But anyways, Today I am bringing you my edit of Matrix's Bounce Menu, which he has given me permission to post an edit of his menu, as it is open source. I have added a ton of new options to his menu, including new functions and submenu's.

In my own opinion, this menu is an improvement. I host Superman Lobbies for a few known clans and some that aren't, and I've been getting Advice on what their idea of a "Perfect Superman Lobby" would be. And I have tried to add as many of those suggestions as possible. Matrix has already tackled the "Floater" part of the menu, as well with the no FX EB. So, Here is a list of ALL of the features my edit has to offer.

Features:

Start Menu
- Toggle Godmode
- Toggle Explosive Bullets ( I added a notify function if people turn on higher settings of EB )
- Toggle EB Settings (You can now choose between Headshot and Body Shots when you kill with EB)
- Toggle Trickshot Aimbot ( Also added a notify so everyone can see who has enabled the aimbot.)
- Toggle UFO Mode ( I have edited the buttons to X/A to move and Triangle/Y to stop UFO.
- Toggle Save & Load (I added the bind option as it was getting annoying having to open the menu to load your position.
- Stuck Out Of The Map ( Everyone forgets to turn on Save & Load, so If you do, You can choose this function to teleport yourself)

Fun Menu
I haven't messed with this much.
- Toggle FOV (This FOV works for the clients, instead of the Dvar version that only works for host ^^)
- Toggle Electro (Makes Shockcharge Sparks flow from all of your body parts)
- Toggle Jetpack (Self Explanatory)
- Invisibility ( Self Explanatory )
- Toggle Visions ( I will be adding more visions as I update)
- Toggle 3rd Person (Some people enjoy 3rd person trickshotting :p)
- Set All Perks

Building Menu
- Spawn Crate (Spawns a single crate your feet)
- Spawn Platform (Spawns A Platform at your feet)
- Create Bounce (Creates an invisible bounce at your feet)

Weapon Menu
- Camo Options (Has the ability to toggle certain camo's, or random DLC/Default Camo)
- Max Ammo (Refills Your Ammo)
- Full Streaks (Gives you all your Killstreaks)
- Drop Canswap (Changed to an LSAT cause who goes for LSAT shots? :p)
- Change Class ( Allows you to change your class ingame, but you cannot change back to the class you spawned with)
- Give Random Weapon (Gives you a third gun to trickshot with, You have to change classes to get rid of it.)
- Weapon List (Gives you any weapon in the game, It will take the weapon you currently have, and will replace it with chosen weapon)
- Modded Weapon List (This is still in development, I am unable to give a weapon two attachments for some reason)

Lobby Menu
- Enable Floaters (People didn't like the option of only having floaters on, so I make it so you have enable it if you want it on that round.)
- Fast Restart (Restarts the map)
- Force Host (Wonder what that does?)
- Map Menu (Allows you to change the map without having to end the game)
- Low Gravity (Turns you into a moon man!)
- Timescale (Slow, Fast, & Normal)
- Modded XP (+666 per kill)

Host Menu
- Bot Menu (Spawns 1, 3, 18, or kick all the bots)
- Host Building (Stairway to Heaven & Delete All Bounces)
- Message Menu (Sends messages for everyone to see)
- FM|T Style Doheart (Good for advertising your YT ect)

Player Menu
- Give Menu Access
- Teleport and Freeze Player
- Freeze/Unfreeze Player
- Teleport Player To Me
- Kick Player
- Kill Player

I tried to make this the best as possible, where no button binds would interfere with shots, and I put some time and effort getting everyones idea's for options and ect. I am still going to update this, wether people like it or not, as I am just learning the ropes of GSC and starting a menu base like everyone else did (Well, most of you).

Things To Know
- Carrier - When you fly into the map on the other team then SDC, sometimes you'll be dropped off the map if your playing with teammates. I suggest you go to the red team every time on carrier.
- Everyone has the menu now, as I have decided to make this a PRIVATE MATCH only menu.

- The menu gets wonky after 7 or 8 people are in the lobby because the menu isn't in the normal pos, and only has room for about 9 slots. More people can join, just the player list will be overflowing on the menu.
- This menu is best used in PRIVATE MATCH and on Search And Destroy! I added the bot spawning specifically for SnD trickshotting!

Anywho, That's enough reading for you guys, Here's a video of the menu:

I have also created an RTM tool to go hand and hand with my menu. You will see pictures below and I will give a list of what the tool has to offer.

Tool Features:

- Nonhost options
- Name Changer
- Remove Client Clantag (Good for faking clips on bots, being able to remove the 3arc tag)
- Change Client Name ( Goes hand and hand with option above )
- Spoof Player Prestige ( Also good for faking clips on bots )
- Give Client Godmode
- Freeze/Unfreeze Client
- Kick Client
- Kill Client

You must login or register to view this content.
Here is a link to the image, as I can't get the IMG perms to work for some reason: You must login or register to view this content.

(Thanks TheLastHelmet for the screenshot!)

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: Both the GSC and Mod Tool are Open-source and have the source included in the download.

How To Use The Menu?
A lot of people don't seem to know how to use this menu. Follow the instructions in this video to learn how to use BO2 GSC Studio's:

Download link to BO2 GSC Studio: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits

Shark - Menu Base That Matrix Edited
Matrix - Letting Me Edit His Menu ^^
Lollo - GSC List
JokerRey - Coding Help
ResistTheEarth/Amitoz - Coding Help and Bae
TheLastHelmet - Testing
If I missed anyone else, I am sorry!

Last edited by Gay For Satan ; 06-18-2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Updated to V2 and Added RTM Tool.

The following 21 users say thank you to Gay For Satan for this useful post:

A Friend, alex-_-123, HighModzz, Humble, iDEXModzYT, Im_YouViolateMe, iRnZ, Yenix, LaRip8, JokerRey, MartinModding, Psycedelic, Reyz, Rezqaazify, Specter, Synergy, the_Tam-yam_boy, TheLastHelmet, tr00per68, XenonLegend, xIce KiLLaH
06-09-2015, 02:02 AM #65
Cuhba
Save Point
Can anyone help me set the lobby up w/ gsc studio. Can't seem to get
06-11-2015, 03:48 PM #66
NewToModding
Pokemon Trainer
Could you make one with out floaters please :(
06-12-2015, 12:46 AM #67
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by NewToModding View Post
Could you make one with out floaters please :(

My V2 of this menu is coming out soon, and It has an option to enable floaters so they are not on all the time Smile
06-13-2015, 03:48 AM #68
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Version 2 has been released! Thanks for all the support everyone has given me.
06-13-2015, 03:50 AM #69
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by Gay
Version 2 has been released! Thanks for all the support everyone has given me.

cl plz
06-13-2015, 04:00 AM #70
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Originally posted by Slick View Post
cl plz

Okay McCoy

The following user thanked Gay For Satan for this useful post:

06-13-2015, 04:24 AM #71
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by Gay
Okay McCoy

McCoy
06-13-2015, 06:41 AM #72
Thanks a lot man for the RTM Tool !
06-13-2015, 07:01 PM #73
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Gay
Hey Guys. I would have finished the V2 awhile ago, been life has caught up with me, so I don't have as much freetime as I used too. But, the V2 is now finished, and I think you guys will enjoy it more then the V1. The spoiler below is the introduction to the V1 thread, So give that a read if you want some background info on the menu.. Other then that, here is an updated list of what my menu has to offer.

Features with the color Blue are new features I have added to the V2.

Hey There! Thanks for clicking on my thread. I'm not sure about you guys, but I'm a trickshotter. I always have been since MW2 days. I sniped for awhile, now I trickshot, blah blah. If your a trickshotter, You'll know what I mean. But anyways, Today I am bringing you my edit of Matrix's Bounce Menu, which he has given me permission to post an edit of his menu, as it is open source. I have added a ton of new options to his menu, including new functions and submenu's.

In my own opinion, this menu is an improvement. I host Superman Lobbies for a few known clans and some that aren't, and I've been getting Advice on what their idea of a "Perfect Superman Lobby" would be. And I have tried to add as many of those suggestions as possible. Matrix has already tackled the "Floater" part of the menu, as well with the no FX EB. So, Here is a list of ALL of the features my edit has to offer.

Features:

Start Menu
- Toggle Godmode
- Toggle Explosive Bullets ( I added a notify function if people turn on higher settings of EB )
- Toggle EB Settings (You can now choose between Headshot and Body Shots when you kill with EB)
- Toggle Trickshot Aimbot ( Also added a notify so everyone can see who has enabled the aimbot.)
- Toggle UFO Mode ( I have edited the buttons to X/A to move and Triangle/Y to stop UFO.
- Toggle Save & Load (I added the bind option as it was getting annoying having to open the menu to load your position.
- Stuck Out Of The Map ( Everyone forgets to turn on Save & Load, so If you do, You can choose this function to teleport yourself)

Fun Menu
I haven't messed with this much.
- Toggle FOV (This FOV works for the clients, instead of the Dvar version that only works for host ^^)
- Toggle Electro (Makes Shockcharge Sparks flow from all of your body parts)
- Toggle Jetpack (Self Explanatory)
- Invisibility ( Self Explanatory )
- Toggle Visions ( I will be adding more visions as I update)
- Toggle 3rd Person (Some people enjoy 3rd person trickshotting :p)
- Set All Perks

Building Menu
- Spawn Crate (Spawns a single crate your feet)
- Spawn Platform (Spawns A Platform at your feet)
- Create Bounce (Creates an invisible bounce at your feet)

Weapon Menu
- Camo Options (Has the ability to toggle certain camo's, or random DLC/Default Camo)
- Max Ammo (Refills Your Ammo)
- Full Streaks (Gives you all your Killstreaks)
- Drop Canswap (Changed to an LSAT cause who goes for LSAT shots? :p)
- Change Class ( Allows you to change your class ingame, but you cannot change back to the class you spawned with)
- Give Random Weapon (Gives you a third gun to trickshot with, You have to change classes to get rid of it.)
- Weapon List (Gives you any weapon in the game, It will take the weapon you currently have, and will replace it with chosen weapon)
- Modded Weapon List (This is still in development, I am unable to give a weapon two attachments for some reason)

Lobby Menu
- Enable Floaters (People didn't like the option of only having floaters on, so I make it so you have enable it if you want it on that round.)
- Fast Restart (Restarts the map)
- Force Host (Wonder what that does?)
- Map Menu (Allows you to change the map without having to end the game)
- Low Gravity (Turns you into a moon man!)
- Timescale (Slow, Fast, & Normal)
- Modded XP (+666 per kill)

Host Menu
- Bot Menu (Spawns 1, 3, 18, or kick all the bots)
- Host Building (Stairway to Heaven & Delete All Bounces)
- Message Menu (Sends messages for everyone to see)
- FM|T Style Doheart (Good for advertising your YT ect)

Player Menu
- Give Menu Access
- Teleport and Freeze Player
- Freeze/Unfreeze Player
- Teleport Player To Me
- Kick Player
- Kill Player

I tried to make this the best as possible, where no button binds would interfere with shots, and I put some time and effort getting everyones idea's for options and ect. I am still going to update this, wether people like it or not, as I am just learning the ropes of GSC and starting a menu base like everyone else did (Well, most of you).

Things To Know
- Maps where you spawn close to a suicide or edge of map, when you fly into the map, sometimes it will drop you off the edge.
- Everyone has the menu now, as I have decided to make this a PRIVATE MATCH only menu.

- The menu gets wonky after 7 or 8 people are in the lobby because the menu isn't in the normal pos, and only has room for about 9 slots. More people can join, just the player list will be overflowing on the menu.
- This menu is best used in PRIVATE MATCH and on Search And Destroy! I added the bot spawning specifically for SnD trickshotting!

Anywho, That's enough reading for you guys, Here's a video of the menu:

I have also created an RTM tool to go hand and hand with my menu. You will see pictures below and I will give a list of what the tool has to offer.

Tool Features:

- Nonhost options
- Name Changer
- Remove Client Clantag (Good for faking clips on bots, being able to remove the 3arc tag)
- Change Client Name ( Goes hand and hand with option above )
- Spoof Player Prestige ( Also good for faking clips on bots )
- Give Client Godmode
- Freeze/Unfreeze Client
- Kick Client
- Kill Client

You must login or register to view this content.
Here is a link to the image, as I can't get the IMG perms to work for some reason: You must login or register to view this content.

(Thanks TheLastHelmet for the screenshot!)

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: Both the GSC and Mod Tool are Open-source and have the source included in the download.

How To Use The Menu?
A lot of people don't seem to know how to use this menu. Follow the instructions in this video to learn how to use BO2 GSC Studio's:

Download link to BO2 GSC Studio: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits

Shark - Menu Base That Matrix Edited
Matrix - Letting Me Edit His Menu ^^
Lollo - GSC List
JokerRey - Coding Help
ResistTheEarth/Amitoz - Coding Help and Bae
TheLastHelmet - Testing
If I missed anyone else, I am sorry!

That spawn in tho <3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo