05-27-2015, 02:58 AM #1
clhosting1
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys this menu was created by me and my good friend kingmodder- . We created it for our team so go check them out. I believe its a nice menu but thats my opinion, everyone has opinions so be open to tell me yours. There will be updates so don't be worried and give the menu a chance. And so here it is. One more Thing credits to the ngu community for script codes.

DL :You must login or register to view this content.

How To Inject MWS Gsc Mod Menu

1. First u gotta make the maps folder for the gsc if you dont know how its like this maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc or maps/mp/_development_dvars.gsc SO just rename them to _clientids.gsc or _development_dvars.gsc to make it work and follow the steps below.

2. Go To GSC Studio and Connect and Attach To your PS3 or XBOX360 or PC

3. Make Sure you are in Lobby. Not in Match when injecting.

4. After You Are Connected and Attached , Go To EDITOR and Scroll Down on Option "inject a Compiled Script File"

5. And DRAG the Maps Folder File into The GSC Studio Option "inject a Compiled Script File"

6. After You DRAG and Dropped it in , Click on "inject List" and wait Till it Say "injecting done" .

7. Then Start a Match and you Have it . Enjoy it

Video :

So thanks and im out guys.

The following user thanked clhosting1 for this useful post:

IonHD

The following user groaned clhosting1 for this awful post:

oCmKs_4_LiFe
05-27-2015, 03:25 AM #2
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
No new options (Why would i expect anything more), But the base is kinda neat. I guess. For a first time your menu is average. If you decide to update try making some new functions!
05-27-2015, 03:35 AM #3
clhosting1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dorathekiller97 View Post
No new options (Why would i expect anything more), But the base is kinda neat. I guess. For a first time your menu is average. If you decide to update try making some new functions!

yeh i know the menu was created within two i didnt really feel like the functins
05-27-2015, 07:35 AM #4
Why 2 threads ngu members are not blind

The following user thanked LevelUP for this useful post:

IonHD
05-27-2015, 01:42 PM #5
jackwilburn
Bounty hunter
Hmm if you can make it more to the right i would love this. Overall good menu!
05-27-2015, 02:04 PM #6
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Nice ;-)
05-27-2015, 04:51 PM #7
clhosting1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by leagand786 View Post
Why 2 threads ngu members are not blind

It was a accident

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.