08-04-2015, 09:15 PM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Just for organization reason I will be putting all menu bases in this thread, if you create a menu base please either contact me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must login or register to view this content.
Created by You must login or register to view this content.

Information: This base is using slightly advanced coding. If you are new to gsc I would NOT recommend this as the first base you use. The GUI is great, this version contains the \n overflow fix which limits the amount of game strings used to prevent a G_LocalizedStringIndex overflow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information: This base is using slightly advanced coding. If you are new to gsc I would NOT recommend this as the first base you use. The GUI is great, this version does NOT contain the \n overflow fix which means the base will overflow in a decent amount of time.

Information: This base is using slightly advanced coding. If you are new to gsc I would NOT recommend this as the first base you use. The GUI is great, this version contains the \n overflow fix which limits the amount of game strings used to prevent a G_LocalizedStringIndex overflow.

Information: If you are new to gsc I would recommend this as the first base you use. I say this because it is basic coding involved in this base. This base contains the \n overflow fix which limits the amount of game strings used to prevent a G_LocalizedStringIndex overflow.

Information: If you are new to gsc I would recommend this as the first base you use. I say this because it is basic coding involved in this base. This base contains the \n overflow fix which limits the amount of game strings used to prevent a G_LocalizedStringIndex overflow.

Created by: You must login or register to view this content.
Information: This is a very advanced menu base and is recommended for advanced people in GSC. If you're new to GSC I wouldn't recommend using this for your first go.

Information: This is a CFG Styled Base that's very good for beginners. It doesn't use /n and it has On/Off toggles in the base itself.

Information: This is a very great mini stealth menu that is ONLY FOR HOST. I'd recommend this if you don't want people in the lobby knowing you mod.

Follow Up: If you wish for your menu base to be added to this running list then reply with the following format. If I missed one so far, please notify me like stated above.

Format:

Thread Of Menu Base Name
Thread Of Menu Base Link
Your Name Or Pseudonym (Ex: My name is Chris but I go by that or Natsu. Natsu being a pseudonym.)
Your Profile Link
Information (Will be edited/changed possibly.)

Original credit to Taylor :wub:
Last edited by Chris ; 08-05-2015 at 02:25 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

EatOreos, Full-Evil, ViRuzModzHD, xK ELITE GaminG, xSynthmodz
03-07-2016, 05:50 AM #20
Cleverr
Bounty hunter
This needs to be updated.....
03-12-2016, 06:28 PM #21
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by iAmClever View Post
This needs to be updated.....

I don't think it will hurt to find things by yourself Smile