05-09-2016, 03:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, this menu base was originally Made by AoK Mikey and posted on *********. It found it's way here but the Verification Menu didn't show other players or allow you to verify anyone else. I thught about it for a while, and found the issue. Here is the fixed menu base.You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy!

To Mods: This is a GSC Menu Base on pastebin. Therefore it doesn't require a virus scan. Smile

Video of The World at War version:
Last edited by ProjectSynergy ; 05-10-2016 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Added Video
05-09-2016, 03:29 PM #2
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
dank.
05-09-2016, 03:53 PM #3
Patrick
League Champion
Good shit but you they're alot more bugs than just the player menu, i have fixed all of them except from this one back when i released my illusion v1 menu!
05-09-2016, 04:04 PM #4
Originally posted by 32085
Good shit but you they're alot more bugs than just the player menu, i have fixed all of them except from this one back when i released my illusion v1 menu!

I'm aware of most of them, pm me some info on the bugs and i'll just fix the code up. Gives me something to do while off work tomorrow Smile
05-09-2016, 10:38 PM #5
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by ProjectSynergy View Post
Okay, this menu base was originally Made by AoK Mikey and posted on *********. It found it's way here but the Verification Menu didn't show other players or allow you to verify anyone else. I thught about it for a while, and found the issue. Here is the fixed menu base.You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy!

To Mods: This is a GSC Menu Base on pastebin. Therefore it doesn't require a virus scan. Smile

Post a video! Smile and yes i agree,fix the other bugs, and ill probably use it! Smile
05-09-2016, 11:32 PM #6
Originally posted by dorathekiller97 View Post
Post a video! Smile and yes i agree,fix the other bugs, and ill probably use it! Smile

Waiting on my Elgato getting here but once it does i'll get a video up. I know I need to add a decent overflow fix t this. Anyone got a link? Smile
05-10-2016, 02:22 AM #7
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by ProjectSynergy View Post
Waiting on my Elgato getting here but once it does i'll get a video up. I know I need to add a decent overflow fix t this. Anyone got a link? Smile

The following user thanked Patrick for this useful post:

ProjectSynergy
05-10-2016, 10:44 AM #8
Originally posted by 32085

Forgot about the World At War Version of the video. Cheers bud Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo