06-04-2016, 05:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, Nothingbutbread here with my XP Lobby Mod menu/terminal. I'm kicking off 2018 with the initial public release (public beta) of NBB's XP Lobby V4. A menu that is aimed at being rogue, radical and targets players who are control freaks. V4.0.0 Public Beta is a completely rebuilt menu with most functions from V3.0.1 getting updated and improved and with the addition of more of them. The menu base allows for a near infinite amount of ways to edit your xp lobby and everything else adjustable with a command.

New features in V4.0.0 Public Beta
> Host and fully customize XP lobbies with the highest precision possible of any mod that does xp/unlocks lobbies.
> Once you have chosen a preset XP lobby or set one up yourself, you can save it and have it auto-setup when you start a new match
> Whitelist/Blacklist support that supports names and clantags.
> Improved XP lobby functions, several bugs have been removed from V3.0.1's XP functions.
> Build custom commands by looping, setting to trigger on or running on all players any command that is usable from the menu.
> Other players can now use the menu, a feature removed V2.4 but re-added.
> Command permissions are changeable in-game by the host.
> A bunch of other stuff ...

How to use: Press L1 (ADS) and R3 (Melee) to open menu. Use DPAD arrows keys to navigate, press Square (reload) to use an option / add a character to the command line. Read the howtouse.txt (included in the download) for more info.

Change log for V4.0.0 Public beta:
1) New menu base.
2) Everything rewritten.

Video V3.0.0 Shown: (Will update to a V4.0.0 one once I finish that video)

Downloads:
V4.0.0 Public beta Compiled for PC and Console + GSCR:
You must login or register to view this content.

V3.0.1 Source + Compiled for PC and Console + GSCR

Older downloads:
Download links to all previously released versions can be found in the most recent download in the "Olderversions.txt".
This has been done to clean up thread and to clear up confusion on what version to download.

Having stability issues on the PS3? Try a differnt EBOOT.BIN, that may be your issue.
If you're on DEX and have DLC installed, try this EBOOT: You must login or register to view this content.
That EBOOT loads the SPRX: "BO2GSCDebuger" and has no recoil and anti-ban.

Known Bugs: V4.0.0 Public beta
1) General random XP giving issues:
- Server Command Overflow sometimes happens to cleints while getting unlocks
- Sometimes clients who should get xp don't get it.
2) Some times when other modders join, the " sl client command received with 1 parameters instead of 3 " error can be received.
3) General spelling errors in descriptions, print statements ect.

Credits. For Versions 4.0.0 Public Beta
NGU's GSC Script lists: General bits of code
Shark: drawtext, drawshader and drawvalue.
The people who made the GSC Overflow fix: GSC Overflow fix.
Last edited by Nothingbutbread ; 01-07-2018 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Start of V4 Public Beta

The following 12 users say thank you to Nothingbutbread for this useful post:

anthonything, BlueeHasSwag, DF_AUS, DoozyXGod, DoraTheKiller97, gοd, Patrick, Percal, Pink Guy, Revoked, Skonafid, TheMightyMoJo

The following 2 users groaned at Nothingbutbread for this awful post:

ksa_7ooo7, Mrtbyhyourwme
11-07-2016, 05:19 AM #11
Revoked
Do a barrel roll!
Found a Bug on 2.4.1 i think while smart lobby is enabled i went into advanced setting and froze
11-07-2016, 05:26 AM #12
Revoked
Do a barrel roll!
ok nvm i just freeze with smart lobby enabled
11-07-2016, 05:03 PM #13
Originally posted by Revoked View Post
ok nvm i just freeze with smart lobby enabled

Never have had issues with the Smart XP Lobby enabled even on this build. Set up?
01-05-2017, 01:28 AM #14
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
Hello NGU, Nothingbutbread here updating my XP Lobby Mod menu. This menu is focused on hosting XP Lobbies is the best for that purpose. V3.0 is grand update that changes the look of the menu, the design, the menu structure. The entire thing has been rebuilt from the ground up. Now this project is only for hosting XP Lobby's and it excels are providing you the ability to do it well.

Features: V3.0.1
> Host and customize your own XP Lobbies
> XP Lobby editor allows you give people what you want to give them and not give them what you don't want them to receive.
> Bot lobbies: Spawn bots, select their team and teleport and freeze them at any location.
> Great stability, unlike Previous versions of this project.
> New Menu design, with a custom coded base.
> General host menu, got all the basic cheats you can't live without.
> Info bar: Clueless while using the menu? Read some basic info about every option at the bottom of your screen.

How to inject: Open the Source in GSC Studio, connect GSC studio to your system, then inject project to target.
How to use: Press L1 (ADS) and R3 (Melee) to open menu. Use DPAD up and down arrows to navigate, press Square (reload) to use an option and R3 (melee) to go back. Directions are provided in the information bar.

If you notice any bugs that are not mentioned in the Known bugs section of the thread, please mention them so I can address them as I continue to make the menu better.

Expected Change log for V3.0.1:
1) Fix for a bad toggle in Custom lobby menu
2) Fix for Filtered kick all to make it correctly function.
3) Spelling error fixes.

Change log for V3.0.0
1) Added in several new lobby types
2) Removed "Troll Lobby"
3) Removed "Player menu"
4) Removed "Ingame menu and theme adjustment"
5) Removed Whitelist and Black list surport, May be re-added in future update
5) Added in Several variations of the Smart XP lobby reflecting how each worked in V2.3.2, V2.4.1 and V3.0.0
6) Added in improvements to bot lobbies such as the ability to teleport bots to a specific spot on the map and freeze them there.
7) Re-coded several original functions to make them work better.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Added in Custom menu base layout and removed sharks base code. Better stability
9) Added in XP Lobby customizer, make your own lobby type with ease.
10) Added in Info bar and full Info bar integration for easier navigation and usage of the Menu.
11) Fixed the freezeing issues present in Previous versions.
12) Reworked alot of toggles
13) Lots of other stuff ... it's a big list. Check change log in the download.

Change log for V2.4.1
1) Fixed freezeing issue on loading game due to inproperly defined drawtext function.

Change log for V2.4
1) Removed Player Menu - Two bugs eliminated with it
2) Fixed bug where the menu would show before you open it for the first time in-game.
3) Added a forge menu, create ramps, platforms, walls, flags, elevators and ziplines with ease.
4) Additional Player options allowing you to give players general cheats, movement adjustments, and better punishments/trolling.
5) Removed the Message Menu.
6) Adjusted The "Smart XP Lobby", It will autokick untill the player is master prestige.

Screen shots of mod menu: V2.2 [Very out of date]

Video V3.0.0 Shown:

Downloads:

Older downloads:
Download links to all previously released versions can be found in the most recent download in the "Olderversions.txt".
This has been done to clean up thread and to clear on confusion on what version to download.

Known Bugs: V3.0.1
1) Some times, at random, players don't get xp before they are kicked.

Credits. For Versions 3.0.1 [Reduce due the reduced amount of other peoples work used in the rebuild]

Nice, gonna try this out Happy

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Nothingbutbread
01-05-2017, 05:00 AM #15
Hello NGU, Nothingbutbread here updating my XP Lobby Mod menu. This menu is focused on hosting XP Lobbies is the best for that purpose. V3.0 is grand update that changes the look of the menu, the design, the menu structure. The entire thing has been rebuilt from the ground up. Now this project is only for hosting XP Lobby's and it excels are providing you the ability to do it well.

Features: V3.0.1
> Host and customize your own XP Lobbies
> XP Lobby editor allows you give people what you want to give them and not give them what you don't want them to receive.
> Bot lobbies: Spawn bots, select their team and teleport and freeze them at any location.
> Great stability, unlike Previous versions of this project.
> New Menu design, with a custom coded base.
> General host menu, got all the basic cheats you can't live without.
> Info bar: Clueless while using the menu? Read some basic info about every option at the bottom of your screen.

How to inject: Open the Source in GSC Studio, connect GSC studio to your system, then inject project to target.
How to use: Press L1 (ADS) and R3 (Melee) to open menu. Use DPAD up and down arrows to navigate, press Square (reload) to use an option and R3 (melee) to go back. Directions are provided in the information bar.

If you notice any bugs that are not mentioned in the Known bugs section of the thread, please mention them so I can address them as I continue to make the menu better.

Expected Change log for V3.0.1:
1) Fix for a bad toggle in Custom lobby menu
2) Fix for Filtered kick all to make it correctly function.
3) Spelling error fixes.

Change log for V3.0.0
1) Added in several new lobby types
2) Removed "Troll Lobby"
3) Removed "Player menu"
4) Removed "Ingame menu and theme adjustment"
5) Removed Whitelist and Black list surport, May be re-added in future update
5) Added in Several variations of the Smart XP lobby reflecting how each worked in V2.3.2, V2.4.1 and V3.0.0
6) Added in improvements to bot lobbies such as the ability to teleport bots to a specific spot on the map and freeze them there.
7) Re-coded several original functions to make them work better.
Cool Man (aka Tustin) Added in Custom menu base layout and removed sharks base code. Better stability
9) Added in XP Lobby customizer, make your own lobby type with ease.
10) Added in Info bar and full Info bar integration for easier navigation and usage of the Menu.
11) Fixed the freezeing issues present in Previous versions.
12) Reworked alot of toggles
13) Lots of other stuff ... it's a big list. Check change log in the download.

Change log for V2.4.1
1) Fixed freezeing issue on loading game due to inproperly defined drawtext function.

Change log for V2.4
1) Removed Player Menu - Two bugs eliminated with it
2) Fixed bug where the menu would show before you open it for the first time in-game.
3) Added a forge menu, create ramps, platforms, walls, flags, elevators and ziplines with ease.
4) Additional Player options allowing you to give players general cheats, movement adjustments, and better punishments/trolling.
5) Removed the Message Menu.
6) Adjusted The "Smart XP Lobby", It will autokick untill the player is master prestige.

Screen shots of mod menu: V2.2 [Very out of date]

Video V3.0.0 Shown:

Downloads:

Older downloads:
This has been done to clean up thread and to clear on confusion on what version to download.

Known Bugs: V3.0.1
1) Some times, at random, players don't get xp before they are kicked.

Credits. For Versions 3.0.1 [Reduce due the reduced amount of other peoples work used in the rebuild]

Hmm, yeah I experience freezing after a while in-game, which eventually leads to me getting disconnected from BO2 servers. It's not an instant thing, but like 15-20 mins into a match. Would you be able to add the option to kick/ban a particular user from the lobby, or add xp to one specific user, etc. or possible to freeze nuisances' PS3s. Times like these make me want Enstone's deranker so to be able to derank these Prestige 12's and up. But, yeah, your xp does work... dunno about camo/trophies, as those aren't obvious.
01-05-2017, 06:15 AM #16
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Hmm, yeah I experience freezing after a while in-game, which eventually leads to me getting disconnected from BO2 servers. It's not an instant thing, but like 15-20 mins into a match.

Freezing within 15 - 20 minutes? I'd like to ask a few questions related to it as stressed I tested this a lot and never froze once.

What kind of of system are you using to host?
If PS3: What EBOOT and system type?
What mod menu version were you using?
What were you doing when the freeze happend?

Thank you.
01-05-2017, 06:55 AM #17
Freezing within 15 - 20 minutes? I'd like to ask a few questions related to it as stressed I tested this a lot and never froze once.

What kind of of system are you using to host?
If PS3: What EBOOT and system type?
What mod menu version were you using?
What were you doing when the freeze happend?

Thank you.

4.78 Rebug DEX using CCAPI
B777x's Retail eboot (to avoid square button and black screen issues with the debug eboot)
I used the lobby type that gives camos to prestige/level 55 and gives xp/kicks lowers (though I did use custom lobby settings beforehand, such as giving trophies, 99999 xp on death [dont think works...maybe not for host?], 99999xp for kills [works hilariously])
The freezing happens when I'm alone in the lobby after the others have been kicked after getting XP'd.
It's not freezing as in the game crashes, but that it starts lowering the FPS to 3, then eventually the screen freezes for about 10 seconds, and resumes. It may freeze up again about 5 times in a row, before resuming back to normal gameplay...I usually just let it do its thing and try not to move. Everything goes back to normal, but eventually disconnect happens...though I'd prefer if there were an end game option

Aside from that, everything works fine. But it's fucking hilarious when everybody kills one time and puts their highest killstreaks on :lol:
01-05-2017, 07:48 AM #18
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
4.78 Rebug DEX using CCAPI
B777x's Retail eboot (to avoid square button and black screen issues with the debug eboot)
I used the lobby type that gives camos to prestige/level 55 and gives xp/kicks lowers (though I did use custom lobby settings beforehand, such as giving trophies, 99999 xp on death [dont think works...maybe not for host?], 99999xp for kills [works hilariously])
The freezing happens when I'm alone in the lobby after the others have been kicked after getting XP'd.
It's not freezing as in the game crashes, but that it starts lowering the FPS to 3, then eventually the screen freezes for about 10 seconds, and resumes. It may freeze up again about 5 times in a row, before resuming back to normal gameplay...I usually just let it do its thing and try not to move. Everything goes back to normal, but eventually disconnect happens...though I'd prefer if there were an end game option

Aside from that, everything works fine. But it's fucking hilarious when everybody kills one time and puts their highest killstreaks on :lol:

I'd try a different EBOOT as I have used the B777x's EBOOTs in the past and some times abnormal freezing issues with other projects that I some times ran.
The EBOOT I tested this around was a DEX EBOOT that has antiban + no recoil + loads Shark's GSC Debuger SPRX made using one of those EBOOT creators.
That has no issues with this at all with this project. (I'm adding a link to it in the thread)

Edit: The 999999 Score on death only works if the death was caused by the player kill themselves.
Last edited by Nothingbutbread ; 01-05-2017 at 07:57 AM.
01-05-2017, 09:14 AM #19
I'd try a different EBOOT as I have used the B777x's EBOOTs in the past and some times abnormal freezing issues with other projects that I some times ran.
The EBOOT I tested this around was a DEX EBOOT that has antiban + no recoil + loads Shark's GSC Debuger SPRX made using one of those EBOOT creators.
That has no issues with this at all with this project. (I'm adding a link to it in the thread)

Edit: The 999999 Score on death only works if the death was caused by the player kill themselves.

I figured as much about the death. Worked the same way in BO1 (those were the days) Your eboot doesn't have the square and blackscreen-on-teleport issues right?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo