06-25-2016, 04:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well as everyone knows a modder named Anthony is releasing a decompiler in the next few days and Bossam and a few others have my source due to Bully in the first place so instead of someone else leaking it I will be releasing it to the public FREE of charge, Yes I did add a few things to the menu and set it up in a way so you can't just change and recompile stuff but everything is there, I will always love you guys <3

Download link:You must login or register to view this content.

Make fun all you want how it was done this is a years worth of work and I am tired of the worry of someone decompiling it and what not, Have fun leeches but for real I do love yall <3 it has been a real fun ride.

The following 15 users say thank you to TheNiceUb3r for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BossamBemass, BullyWiiPlaza, DF_AUS, DoozyXGod, Dumble, itsSorrow, Nothingbutbread, ODLeslie, OfficialCoolJay, Pink Guy, Saber_JZY, seanhellen, SkillsPayBills-, xK ELITE GaminG
07-23-2016, 12:29 AM #56
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by Ruddyc View Post
theres bad syntax around 14387 bro.. cant inject

u cant read lelelelel
07-23-2016, 10:18 AM #57
DEv_ShOoTz
I am error
theres bad syntax around 14387 bro.. cant inject

Geo lol ^^ it's not for nooby Smile
07-23-2016, 10:42 AM #58
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
TCM = ThatCuteMale Winky Winky

The following user thanked DF_AUS for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97
07-23-2016, 01:21 PM #59
Originally posted by Gentle View Post
u cant read lelelelel

Readfucking what? theres nothing that "quotes" its not for ps3 or how you inject this shit.. i knew it was just for xbox at one point...
07-23-2016, 01:22 PM #60
Originally posted by ShOoTz View Post
Geo lol ^^ it's not for nooby Smile

seb5594 ohh sorry Mr.Anonymous Happy

The following user thanked Ruddyc for this useful post:

DEv_ShOoTz
07-24-2016, 01:13 AM #61
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Readfucking what? theres nothing that "quotes" its not for ps3 or how you inject this shit.. i knew it was just for xbox at one point...

You can't read dumbass

Originally posted by another user
Yes I did add a few things to the menu and set it up in a way so you can't just change and recompile stuff but everything is there, I will always love you guys <3
07-24-2016, 01:50 AM #62
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TheNiceUb3r View Post
Well as everyone knows a modder named Anthony is releasing a decompiler in the next few days and Bossam and a few others have my source due to Bully in the first place so instead of someone else leaking it I will be releasing it to the public FREE of charge, Yes I did add a few things to the menu and set it up in a way so you can't just change and recompile stuff but everything is there, I will always love you guys <3

Download link:You must login or register to view this content.

Make fun all you want how it was done this is a years worth of work and I am tired of the worry of someone decompiling it and what not, Have fun leeches but for real I do love yall <3 it has been a real fun ride.

I now can inject this to ps3 Smile
07-24-2016, 02:43 AM #63
RMT-
Grunt
very nice menu thanks for this
07-24-2016, 06:48 AM #64
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Could you release the base?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo