Post: New!![BO2 GSC] Hells Vengeance V4!! Zombies Menu[Huge] [PS3/XBOX/PC]
07-26-2016, 01:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hi NGU, Today i will be releasing My zombies menu 'Hells Vengeance V3' - and i have made an awesome base to it and hope you guys like it.
Also without the people in the credits this would of not been possible!!! As Well as this have many xp options to! Thank You ! Needa

whats new:

[Huge Zombies Menu]
==UpdateLog v4.0==
*Added Extra More Players + All Players Functions
*Added Few Fun Functions
*Added RailGun + Velocity Gun
*Added Player Says
*Added More Host Functions
*Fixed up some stuff
*Leave Level on Origins b4 ps3 freeze - (doesnt support origins)
*Added More Messages
*Added Love From People!
*Added More Simple and Working ( BlackList, Co-Host List, Admin List, VIP List )
==UpdateLog v4.0==
File Size: 248KB
*-------------Enjoy

Credits:

*Me(AlexibuscusGaming) - for creating
*Loz
*SeriousHD
*Shark
*Mikeyy
*Cabcon
*NGU
*Im_YouViolateMe
*xTurntUpLobbies
*Zeiken
*Sorry if i missed u out

Pictures: [1 Item]

v1

v3

Videos:
v1.5 vid:

v2 vid:

v3 vid:

v4 vid:

downloads:

v1.5 download
v2 download
v3 download
v3 injector:
virus scan:

v4 new download:
Last edited by NextGenAlex2015 ; 08-27-2016 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Final Update.

The following 6 users say thank you to NextGenAlex2015 for this useful post:

anxify, LiamsMods-YT, ODLeslie, SkillsPayBills-, xSynthmodz and 1 other user.

The following 3 users groaned at NextGenAlex2015 for this awful post:

anthonything, Patrick, Procyon
12-13-2016, 11:24 PM #74
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by JZY View Post
You're comment was removed because your flaming me,I wasn't even discussing it with you,even SeriousHD said we was not arguing,so why decide to butt in and flame for?
Mature up,and the staff members on this site do a great job!

Erm. I have to disagree. The staff on this site just do whatever pops into their mind at the time. Well, at least every single one that I have enco
12-13-2016, 11:27 PM #75
Patrick
League Champion
You're comment was removed because your flaming me,I wasn't even discussing it with you,even SeriousHD said we was not arguing,so why decide to butt in and flame for?
Mature up,and the staff members on this site do a great job!
That's all you ever say "we bring traffic" please,link me something you personally released within the past 6 weeks? All you do is bully people here and expect the staff members to allow you to get away with it,if anything,you push away traffic from the site with your constant flaming towards other members.

'please,link me something you personally released within the past 6 weeks' I have previous releases to back me up, what do you have? oh yeah.. nothing whats so ever, now kys.
12-13-2016, 11:27 PM #76
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Erm. I have to disagree. The staff on this site just do whatever pops into their mind at the time. Well, at least every single one that I have enco

Well Jess The Elf is doing a good job,so does Kas,John and many others,can't see why you think the staff here are not professional :/
12-13-2016, 11:30 PM #77
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hypocrite View Post
'please,link me something you personally released within the past 6 weeks' I have previous releases to back me up, what do you have? oh yeah.. nothing whats so ever, now kys.

I don't try to be a developer hence the reason I don't release anything,so stop trying to make up odd + random excuses + quit flaming me,like I said,you stir away traffic from this site with your constant flaming.
12-13-2016, 11:32 PM #78
Patrick
League Champion
I don't try to be a developer hence the reason I don't release anything,so stop trying to make up odd + random excuses + quit flaming me,like I said,you stir away traffic from this site with your constant flaming.

So you are playing the victim card now? GTFO you're an utter idiot and i cant wait until you finally realize that, hopefully the rope will be warm for you habibi.
12-13-2016, 11:33 PM #79
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hypocrite View Post
So you are playing the victim card now? GTFO you're an utter idiot and i cant wait until you finally realize that, hopefully the rope will be warm for you habibi.

Hopefully a ban comes your way due to your immature attitude.
12-14-2016, 12:20 AM #80
Ayyyee lets ban people who release good shit
12-14-2016, 02:03 AM #81
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
Ayyyee lets ban people who release good shit

They wher warned, no need to think they are better than everyone else because they release shit that they think is better than the other stuff being released, theres a thing called being humble, they wher not that.

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

DF_AUS
12-14-2016, 04:58 PM #82
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Saint
They wher warned, no need to think they are better than everyone else because they release shit that they think is better than the other stuff being released, theres a thing called being humble, they wher not that.

Hey honey. How are you? We are nice people when you get to know us.

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

Patrick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo