Post: [Release][Source] Black Ops 2 TnT Run v1.0 By Extinct!
08-11-2016, 12:01 AM #1
Patrick
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
TnT Run

You must login or register to view this content.

Hello guys its Extinct here releasing my newest gamemode called 'TnT Run' this gamemode is a gamemode from Minecraft, I was supposed to make it ages ago but i never got round to remaking it for Black Ops 2, while testing this gamemode i have experianced some bugs but them bugs are now fixed so if you find anymore bugs please let me know and ill try my best to fix them!

TnT run is basically a mini survival game where you need to run around cutting off other players and making them fall to their death, the last man standing will obviously win the game so goodluck to everyone who tries out the gamemode!

Note: I do NOT want anyone changing my name to there name in the gamemode, just please remember i have put time and effort into making this gamemode so please leave me credits!

Change Log:
    Update V1.0
~ Initial Release

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Videos:

Credits:
Loz ~ Support
Imcsx ~ Gsc Studio
Dtx12, xTurntUpLobbies, Jwm614 ~ Overflow fix
kokole, dtx12, master131, craigschrist ~ Making Bo2 Gsc Possible
Last edited by Patrick ; 08-12-2016 at 02:06 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Patrick for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AMBXTCHOUS, anthonything, BulletProof3160, Dumble, Im_YouViolateMe, itsamnesia, itsSorrow, Levisaurus, Loz, MagnateSnake13-, Nothingbutbread, ODLeslie, OfficialCoolJay, Procyon, SkillsPayBills-
08-11-2016, 08:45 PM #11
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by DoraTheKiller97 View Post
Why is your name Hypocrite if you're just gonna call yourself Extinct? That really bugs me..

Stfu he is a hypocrite

The following 2 users say thank you to itsSorrow for this useful post:

Dumble, ProfoundModz
08-11-2016, 10:35 PM #12
Dumble
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gentle View Post
Stfu he is a hypocrite

God i love you

The following user thanked Dumble for this useful post:

itsSorrow
08-13-2016, 06:37 AM #13
United
Big Sister
Exciting!
08-16-2016, 04:20 PM #14
Nice work man
09-25-2016, 08:32 PM #15
someone plz help me!!!!!!! how do i inject it??????? like how do i put it to work??? i dont know how plz help?
09-27-2016, 07:40 AM #16
Dumble
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by andhypno View Post
someone plz help me!!!!!!! how do i inject it??????? like how do i put it to work??? i dont know how plz help?

Dunno, sell your console
09-27-2016, 02:02 PM #17
Originally posted by andhypno View Post

What if I told you there was something known as google. Google it up or visit this noob friendly guide You must login or register to view this content.

If that isn't enough, sell your console and its CID.

The following user groaned Nothingbutbread for this awful post:

ProfoundModz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo