08-18-2016, 04:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, here is my now 2nd most recent gamemode "Hell's Treadmill"
Hell's Treadmill is a skill based timed parkour gamemode where players try to survive as long as possible on a cycling belt of carepackages.
There are 2 modes in Hell's Treadmill. A FFA structured mode and a Team structured mode.
The FFA structured mode takes place in the FFA gamemode and players try to get the highest single time.
The Team Structured mode takes place in the TDM gamemode and players are assigned into teams and the times of every member of each teams runs are added together. The team with the most time wins.

Note: Latency to the host is felt far more in this gamemode than others (The lower your ping the better) You may gitch around sometimes while on the treadmill if you're not host.

This mode is now fully supported for Public Match play.

Downloads:
V1.3.0 Compiled for PC, Console GSCR
You must login or register to view this content.
V1.3.0 Source

Change Log
V1.3.0
1) Fixed a bug in the theme menu where if the player tried to select a theme within a second of the themes options appearing on screen, the intro HUD would stop functioning.
2) Fixed a bug where an Overflow patch would cause some of the HUD colors to change.
3) Fixed a bug where the treads would become out of sync with each other
4) Added support for Public Match play
- If the map selected isn't Carrier the game automatically switches to it
Note: All players connecting to the game after this happens will not be able to join until the game is back in pre-game lobby.
- ForceHost is automatically enabled, starting up a game in custom games automatically enables force host upon spawning in as host.
- If an unsurported game type is loaded, the game ends automatically.
5) The active timer now displays in a HUD element instead of using the Black ops 2 game timer.
6) Changes to the rank names from Rank 10 to 14.
7) Added in Unlocks and high score that are automatically given to players when they spawn in.

Known bugs
1) Timer sometimes randomly adds or subtracts .0001 at random and sometimes counts up by .1 instead of in increments of .04.
2) When the mod has been injected more than once or twice, the Theme Selector sometimes glitches out, forcing you to exit the game via the XMB Screen.

Credits:
Shark - Some Forgefunctions and dependency forge functions.
HiddenHour - General help and bits of script / Feedback / Answering face-palm worthy questions / Latency testing
xTurntUpLobbies - Overflow Fix

Future releases:
- This is slated for a V2.0 Update sometime before the end of 2017. This will address all issues present in the current version.
Last edited by Nothingbutbread ; 08-05-2017 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Updated Future Releases Info again

The following 7 users say thank you to Nothingbutbread for this useful post:

gοd, HiddenHour, Im_YouViolateMe, itsamnesia, OfficialCoolJay, Pink Guy, Wodzy
08-29-2016, 02:40 AM #11
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
Hello NGU, Today I Release my newest gamemode "Hell's Treadmill"
Hell's Treadmill is a skill based timed parkour gamemode where players try to survive as long as possible on a cycling belt of carepackages.
There are 2 "Sub-modes" in Hell's Treadmill. A FFA structured mode and a Team structured mode.
The FFA structured mode takes place in the FFA gamemode and players try to get the highest single time.
The Team Structured mode takes place in the TDM gamemode and players are assigned into teams and the times of every member of each teams runs are added together.

Note: Latenecy to the host is felt far more in this gamemode than others (The lower your ping the better) You may gitch around sometimes while on the treadmill if you're not host.

How to use:
Inject this while you're in Mutiplayer (not in game) then go to a custom games, select the map "Carrier" then select either "Free-for-all" or "Team-Deathmatch" as the gamemode.

This mode is not intended to be used online.

Downloads:
V1.3.0 [Pending: Debuging testing]
[Private atm, testing it fully]

V1.2.0 Release, Full Release with Source code, Compiled for PC and Console with GSCR.

Older versions
V1.1.0 Release, Full Release with Source code, Compiled for PC and Console with GSCR.

V1.0.0 Release, Full Release with Source code, Compiled for PC and Console with GSCR.

Change Log [Download pending]
V1.3.0
1) Fixed a bug in the theme menu where if the player tried to select a theme within a second of the themes options appearing on screen, the intro HUD would stop functioning.
2) Fixed a bug where an Overflow patch would cause some of the HUD colors to change.
4) Added support for Online play
Note: All players connecting to the game after this happens will not be able to join until the game is back in pre-game lobby.
- ForceHost is automatically enabled, starting up a game in custom games automatically enables force host upon spawning in as host.
5) The active timer now displays in a HUD element instead of using the standerd game timer.
7) Added in Unlocks and high score that are automatically given to players when they spawn in.

Change Log
V1.2.0
1) Fixed a bug that was introduced in V1.1.0 where in the team based gamemodes, the players best time HUD wouldn't update properly.
2) Added tatical insertions
3) Added several themes that selectable via the init hud.
4) Addressed a rare bug where the init hud would be stuck at selecting the diffuclty.

Change Log
V1.1.0
1) Added in 2 additional difficulty options
2) Adjusted init hud text alignment
3) Fixed a bug where the custom timer wouldn't function in the Solo gamemode
4) Addressed a bug where if the host didn't spawn in before the end of the pre-game or the host was AFK, the game would be stuck at the time selection screen.
5) Cleaned up HUD's now all constant huds are the same color with the exception of the rank.
6) Removed some unused code.

Known bugs
1) Timer sometimes randomly adds or subtracts .0001 at random and sometimes counts up by .1 instead of in increments of .04.
2) A bunch of general treadmill related bugs that are being patched in V1.3

If you find any spelling errors and other bugs, please let me so I can fix them. Updates are expected as I have more I will be building on to this gamemode.

Credits:
Shark - Some Forgefunctions and depenency forge functions.
HiddenHour - General help and bits of script / Feedback / Answering face-palm worthy questions / Latency testing

Special thanks to HiddenHour: For schooling me on arrays and other more advanced HUD functions that allowed me to make this mode even better.

Upcoming modes:
- V1.3 Hells Treadmilll
- Lines of Influence

Nice to see new gamemodes being made even now! Can't imagine what BO3 will eventually bring. I liked Crusher and Lava, so this should be a fun gamemode.
08-29-2016, 03:09 AM #12
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Nice post keep it up
08-29-2016, 01:43 PM #13
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Nice to see new gamemodes being made even now! Can't imagine what BO3 will eventually bring. I liked Crusher and Lava, so this should be a fun gamemode.

Got more modes that are in progress. Might be able to release my next one, "Lines of Influence" within the next two weeks.

The following user thanked Nothingbutbread for this useful post:

Frosty
08-29-2016, 01:46 PM #14
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
Hello NGU, Today I Release my newest gamemode "Hell's Treadmill"
There are 2 "Sub-modes" in Hell's Treadmill. A FFA structured mode and a Team structured mode.
The Team Structured mode takes place in the TDM gamemode and players are assigned into teams and the times of every member of each teams runs are added together.

Note: Latenecy to the host is felt far more in this gamemode than others (The lower your ping the better) You may gitch around sometimes while on the treadmill if you're not host.

How to use:
Inject this while you're in Mutiplayer (not in game) then go to a custom games, select the map "Carrier" then select either "Free-for-all" or "Team-Deathmatch" as the gamemode.

This mode is not intended to be used online.

Downloads:
V1.3.0 [Pending: Debuging testing]
[Private atm, testing it fully]

V1.2.0 Release, Full Release with Source code, Compiled for PC and Console with GSCR.

Older versions
V1.1.0 Release, Full Release with Source code, Compiled for PC and Console with GSCR.

V1.0.0 Release, Full Release with Source code, Compiled for PC and Console with GSCR.

Change Log [Download pending]
V1.3.0
4) Added support for Online play
5) The active timer now displays in a HUD element instead of using the standerd game timer.

Change Log
V1.2.0
1) Fixed a bug that was introduced in V1.1.0 where in the team based gamemodes, the players best time HUD wouldn't update properly.
2) Added tatical insertions
3) Added several themes that selectable via the init hud.
4) Addressed a rare bug where the init hud would be stuck at selecting the diffuclty.

Change Log
V1.1.0
1) Added in 2 additional difficulty options
2) Adjusted init hud text alignment
3) Fixed a bug where the custom timer wouldn't function in the Solo gamemode
4) Addressed a bug where if the host didn't spawn in before the end of the pre-game or the host was AFK, the game would be stuck at the time selection screen.
5) Cleaned up HUD's now all constant huds are the same color with the exception of the rank.
6) Removed some unused code.

Known bugs
2) A bunch of general treadmill related bugs that are being patched in V1.3

If you find any spelling errors and other bugs, please let me so I can fix them. Updates are expected as I have more I will be building on to this gamemode.

Credits:
Shark - Some Forgefunctions and depenency forge functions.

Special thanks to HiddenHour: For schooling me on arrays and other more advanced HUD functions that allowed me to make this mode even better.

Upcoming modes:
- V1.3 Hells Treadmilll
- Lines of Influence

Didn't see this release pop up until just now, good work bro keep it up Smile love the idea, reminds me of that piano tiles game lol.

The following user thanked OfficialCoolJay for this useful post:

Nothingbutbread
05-09-2017, 11:03 PM #15
Love the video/idea of the game mode! Unfortunately, I have not been able to get 1.3 to work though. Playing on my trinity rgh... Tried injecting the compiled console and tried injecting gscr via gsc studio. Ive tried about 10 times with diff amounts of people, on free for all. It always freezes right after I choose the difficulty though.. Any special tricks to starting this on 1.3 that isnt in the thread? Sorry, I know this is really late... But Ive been on a game mode search[Each week or so ive been looking around for more lol... Backtracking through any bo2 gsc devs videos to find ones that aren't as well known and have a list of about 35 that I play/host for others now] Would really like this to be one of them as well!=] Just cant seem to not freeze.... .-. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo