Post: {Black Ops 2} SpawnOfDaDeviI v1 Ultimate Menu Base [RELEASE!]
11-03-2016, 11:33 AM #1
xSynthmodz
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Today i am releasing My SpwanOfDaDeviI v1 Ultimate Menu Base, the base didn't take overly long to put together nut personally i am really happy and amazed with the unique look and the immense possibilities that this base has for future menus !

♚FEATURES♚

■Unique Look & Design

■Some Options Pre Coded

■Full Player Verification

■All Player Verification

■ Host Only

■FREE

■Pictures Of The Base■

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Feel Free To Leave Feedback And Link Me To The Menus That You Make From This Awesome Base!

IF YOU USE THIS BASE BASE LEAVE ME SOME SORT OF CREDIT!

Download:*You must login or register to view this content.

Virustotal:*You must login or register to view this content.

ENJOY!

The following 2 users say thank you to xSynthmodz for this useful post:

ProfoundModz, Saber_JZY

The following 8 users groaned at xSynthmodz for this awful post:

anthonything, BlueeHasSwag, DoraTheKiller97, Nothingbutbread, ODLeslie, OfficialCoolJay, Patrick, Procyon
11-10-2016, 09:01 AM #56
Originally posted by Nothingbutbread View Post
If you want to attack the root of the problem ... instead of the trying to cut off the branches of it. You need to eliminate leeched works that lack credits and put in an approval system for threads on this section. Adding in some form of filtering destroys 90% of the problem here. Giving people Infractions doesn't do anything. Giving the wrong people infractions will do you more harm than good.

people will leech work and upload no matter what, they could add a mathematical system to the site where if the like/dislike ratio is 90% dislikes 10% likes the post is removed.
11-10-2016, 12:03 PM #57
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by OfficialCoolJay View Post
people will leech work and upload no matter what, they could add a mathematical system to the site where if the like/dislike ratio is 90% dislikes 10% likes the post is removed.

My names CoolJay and i leeched sharks zombieland to stay relevant huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

The following user thanked Patrick for this useful post:

OfficialCoolJay
11-10-2016, 12:32 PM #58
anthonything
Space Ninja

serioushd- whispers: leech me daddy
11-10-2016, 12:51 PM #59
Originally posted by Hypocrite View Post
My names CoolJay and i leeched sharks zombieland to stay relevant huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

and ur gamemodes are next m8

The following user thanked OfficialCoolJay for this useful post:

Patrick
11-10-2016, 02:43 PM #60

I use other forums that, for some sections, require a moderators approval for a thread to be posted. Just having this for the GSC Scripts section would allow a moderator to eliminate at least some pointless threads before they reach the public. Eliminates at least part of the problem.
11-10-2016, 02:52 PM #61
It seems to me shit has hit the fan

The following user thanked BulletProof3160 for this useful post:

xSynthmodz
11-11-2016, 12:16 PM #62
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by BulletProof3160 View Post
It seems to me shit has hit the fan

serioushd- whispers: whatever do you mean? Peace and prosperity has come to the section one again with the return of Sunny-D!

The following user thanked anthonything for this useful post:

BulletProof3160
11-27-2016, 09:26 AM #63
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Lol, no credits. When will they learn?
12-01-2016, 10:00 PM #64
dosen't look bad I might have to use this base for my next menu Smile

The following user groaned TheCode for this awful post:

Nothingbutbread

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.