02-28-2014, 01:33 PM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This tool has been around for a long time and I dont really update it much but anyway here it is for 1.16 the ban bypass actually works instead of the one that has been going around....
the tool isnt encrypted with anything so you say it has a cid stealer then your full of shit.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Fuck your virus scan.... its not my fault if you don't have anti virus and think an unencrypted tool is a virus.

Screenshots:

You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy.
Also Report any bugs!
Last edited by Shark ; 03-07-2014 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Scan required.

The following 20 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

-SuperMan, Asian, B777x, bhoot-iq, Biff627, clark1226, D3sKmَ, ksa_7ooo7, LaughTracks, Mango_Knife, Otaku Modder, Prxicide, ReqLobbies, sauib786, Shub, Vioku, Winter, xFTW xTeAz, xSlinkeyy
03-13-2014, 11:29 AM #47
I wouldnt recommend using this tool after being only 10 minutes on black ops 2 and using this tool i got banned from playing the games online
03-14-2014, 09:31 PM #48
Hey i am having trouble opening the program it saying its not an applicable win 32 program do you know what this is?
03-16-2014, 08:28 PM #49
My ps3 freezes everytime i put unlock all then go into my classes
03-16-2014, 10:17 PM #50
I'm using ccapi and i just got banned after 5 mins once i changed the fov. I enabled it before i signed it to psn, unless i am doing something wrong.
03-16-2014, 11:34 PM #51
JesseBropez
Little One
You guys clearly do not understand how this works. By "encrypted" he means obfuscated, meaning no one is able to decompile his tool and leech off of his hard work. Obfuscation is sometimes seen as harmful by antivirus companies because they aren't fully able to analyze the code inside the tool to their fullest extent. For this reason, the tool, when scanned, appears to be malicious, however it is not. If you feel that there may be something harmful in any tool, first use common sense to determine if anything outside of the program was affected. Can you still access task manager? If you can then check the "startup" tab on windows 8. Typically a malicious file will attempt to autorun at start up. Windows 7 users can use msconfig for the same process. If you are still unsure, use CMD and type "Netstat -ano" to determine if there are processes running that are connected or "established" and are going through an outgoing port. The PID will show up in CMD and you can cross reference the PID in task manager by right clicking when in the "processes" on the "Name" sort, and enabling PID view. Then cross match with established connections to determine if an unknown program is connected. If it is then find the program, kill the process, then delete it. A good tool that won't detect obfuscated tools is called "Malewarebytes Anti Malware", it is better than any antivirus ever made and I highly recommend it.
03-21-2014, 07:28 AM #52
oneksouf
Do a barrel roll!
Hey man links dead . Would be much appreciated if you could put another one up ...
03-21-2014, 05:27 PM #53
xRaay
Bounty hunter
Link is down ...
03-21-2014, 06:35 PM #54
Link is dead
04-12-2014, 06:06 PM #55
thanks bro Needa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo