Post: Who Wants To Help Me Create Black Ops 2 invisibility and God Mode Classes
05-22-2014, 06:05 PM #1
Baby Cakes
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, Anyone who is interested in doing this Skype Me: ThoseModdersHD. I thought about doing soon so I wanted to know if someone would help me do it. you are probably thinking Is This Even Possible? I say everything is Possible. So lets try to create a class with god mode and where u can run/walk and u can switch weapons. This will take some time to do.
Choco

The following user thanked Baby Cakes for this useful post:

Pwnaggge

The following 10 users groaned at Baby Cakes for this awful post:

Asian, ByteSource, Geo, Loxy, Loz, M33-_-Firmware, Miyata, SC58, TheSaltCracka, xHostModer
05-22-2014, 10:57 PM #38
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by bluemodzz420 View Post
i will help you make the tool if you want me too the game is already ruined dumb asses force host an use a rtm you will get god mode there for the game is fucked already

The game is no where near us fucked as bo1 or mw3, I have only met 1 other hacker online and he was not using god mode or force host like me, if this is successful you would have ruined the game
05-23-2014, 02:08 AM #39
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Non-Elite users are not permitted to make requests. Please purchase Elite to make any sort of request. Buying Elite allows some special privileges along with exclusive content from NextGenUpdate's Gaming Squad members! Thread closed.

The following 2 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

Geo, xSynthetic-oJ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo