06-11-2014, 05:16 AM #1
Kizza09
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is My Black Ops II Zombies Tool For 1.18,
* Includes*
NoClip
Teleport Gun
ForgeMode(Pick Up Clients Only Until Fixed)
Spawn Enitites & Entity Gun
Clone Player
Jetpack
Model Changer
Super Force Host & So On..

*Note for god mode - Try not to use teleport all to one location without enabling no target as its a different god mode and will kill at least one player, & if going in death barriers with it (which is fine) try not to let zombies hit you too many times Winky Winky

I've Noticed A lot of tools have been released but i thought i should release mine too.
I have tested the majority of stuff and its seems to be working ok but if you find any bugs please quote me and i'll try to fix it when i get time.

*Current Bugs*
Teleport To me has not been added yet,
Spawn Entites/Entity Gun tends to freeze you if you spawn to many models or in certain locations or if you spam R1,
Forge Mode is currently only for picking up clients as picking up objects is shit & freezes so will try play with it & add it.

*Credits*
Shark - RPC & Bullet Trace
Sticky - Scripts
xReaperv3 - spawn Entites
Mango knife - some 1.16 Offsets thread
Almightyso - Jetpack
Extortion_Habit - Teaching me Lots & Help with my tool.

Its Currently for 1.18 & will most likely get updated with further updates & is currently working on both Cex & Dex but is slightly slower/Laggy On Cex so try not to run so many binds at once for a better outcome - Enjoy.

*Download Link - You must login or register to view this content.

*Virus Scan - You must login or register to view this content.

3/ - Encryption

*Screenshots -
You must login or register to view this content.

Fixed Some Known Issues With Ammo & Weapons
Added Unlimited Paralyzer & Jetgun
Added Loads More Models For entity Gun - L1 To Spawn them

Any Issues or help needed add me on Skype - Kizza929 Smile
Last edited by Kizza09 ; 06-16-2014 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Updated The Tool - Version 3.0 - Added ForgeMode & Weapons Again

The following 13 users say thank you to Kizza09 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 4.55 modder, A Friend, FallofReach, Callumeleyy, KaraTaylar, Mango_Knife, shawngz, TheSaltCracka, wajdi9, zxvalleymodz
07-20-2014, 06:34 AM #38
Hunter926
Little One
So how does the freeze ps3 work? Is there a button your supposed to hit after selecting the client? I tried freezing myself and others but it did nothing.
07-22-2014, 02:46 AM #39
Originally posted by hunter926 View Post
So how does the freeze ps3 work? Is there a button your supposed to hit after selecting the client? I tried freezing myself and others but it did nothing.

You're a cruel person to want to freeze your friends.
07-25-2014, 04:25 PM #40
Hunter926
Little One
Originally posted by zombieslayerxx View Post
You're a cruel person to want to freeze your friends.

Hey, it's in the tool, i just wanna know how to use it. And maybe I am a bit cruel
07-25-2014, 04:31 PM #41
Hey, it's in the tool, i just wanna know how to use it. And maybe I am a bit cruel

It'd be incredibly stupid to freeze yourself. The freeze ps3 function is really meant to troll/get revenge on the other team or awful players. Like on Grief, if you're team sucks beyond belief, you can just freeze them, or you can freeze the other team if they're really good. Make sure the client you select is actually linked to a real person playing. Also try TMAPI if you haven't already. I use that option all the time, and it works, so I don't know why it wouldn't work for you.
07-25-2014, 05:27 PM #42
Hunter926
Little One
It'd be incredibly stupid to freeze yourself. The freeze ps3 function is really meant to troll/get revenge on the other team or awful players. Like on Grief, if you're team sucks beyond belief, you can just freeze them, or you can freeze the other team if they're really good. Make sure the client you select is actually linked to a real person playing. Also try TMAPI if you haven't already. I use that option all the time, and it works, so I don't know why it wouldn't work for you.

Thanks for the response. I have a cex console though, as far as i know that means I can't use tmapi. Only CcApi. Thank you though
07-26-2014, 01:54 AM #43
Thanks for the response. I have a cex console though, as far as i know that means I can't use tmapi. Only CcApi. Thank you though

Convert to dex then?
07-26-2014, 03:29 PM #44
Hunter926
Little One
Convert to dex then?

Thought about it but i have been playing black ops and signing in to PSN with no bans for over 3 months by just using "PSNinja" and "PSN Patch". No anti ban eboot or tools with antiban. Not sure if I will get the same results on DEX(or even if those programs work on dex).
Anyways thank you for your kind support, I appreciate it but I just don't want to risk the ban hammer >_<
07-26-2014, 03:47 PM #45
Thought about it but i have been playing black ops and signing in to PSN with no bans for over 3 months by just using "PSNinja" and "PSN Patch". No anti ban eboot or tools with antiban. Not sure if I will get the same results on DEX(or even if those programs work on dex).
Anyways thank you for your kind support, I appreciate it but I just don't want to risk the ban hammer >_<

PSNinja and PSNpatch work on DEX. Black Ops doesn't ban anymore, unless you do high xp lobbies. You can do whaetever the hell you want and they won't ban you. MW3 and down are safe. Always safer to have a debug eboot for games like Black Ops 2 though. Take it from me though. Since using TMAPI, my PS3 has froze just about twice or triple the times it did on CCAPI.
09-22-2014, 09:49 PM #46
Originally posted by Kizza09 View Post
Here is My Black Ops II Zombies Tool For 1.18,
* Includes*
NoClip
Teleport Gun
ForgeMode(Pick Up Clients Only Until Fixed)
Spawn Enitites & Entity Gun
Clone Player
Jetpack
Model Changer
Super Force Host & So On..

*Note for god mode - Try not to use teleport all to one location without enabling no target as its a different god mode and will kill at least one player, & if going in death barriers with it (which is fine) try not to let zombies hit you too many times Winky Winky

I've Noticed A lot of tools have been released but i thought i should release mine too.
I have tested the majority of stuff and its seems to be working ok but if you find any bugs please quote me and i'll try to fix it when i get time.

*Current Bugs*
Teleport To me has not been added yet,
Spawn Entites/Entity Gun tends to freeze you if you spawn to many models or in certain locations or if you spam R1,
Forge Mode is currently only for picking up clients as picking up objects is shit & freezes so will try play with it & add it.

*Credits*
Shark - RPC & Bullet Trace
Sticky - Scripts
xReaperv3 - spawn Entites
Mango knife - some 1.16 Offsets thread
Almightyso - Jetpack
Extortion_Habit - Teaching me Lots & Help with my tool.

Its Currently for 1.18 & will most likely get updated with further updates & is currently working on both Cex & Dex but is slightly slower/Laggy On Cex so try not to run so many binds at once for a better outcome - Enjoy.

*Download Link - You must login or register to view this content.

*Virus Scan - You must login or register to view this content.

3/ - Encryption

*Screenshots -

Fixed Some Known Issues With Ammo & Weapons
Added Unlimited Paralyzer & Jetgun
Added Loads More Models For entity Gun - L1 To Spawn them

Any Issues or help needed add me on Skype - Kizza929 Smile

Is this project dead?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo