Post: The Gazra's BOII 1.18 RTM Tool 1.0.0 + Old Source Code
06-16-2014, 12:54 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU I decided to do a little something different and learn how to make/create a RTM tool.

Version Released

Source Code is released for Version 0.4B Now.

Source Code Download

You must login or register to view this content.

I have finally made time to update this some more and thanks to the work from GeoSe7enModding for his released source code I was able to fix some of the problems I had and a added a few other things to it so massive thanks to him sad to see that he is not updating it anymore.

Anyways because of that we should thank him because a lot more people will be making tools now.

Screens:

Virus Scan:

After Encryption.

10 / 54 False positives I am using WinLicense to encrypt it and I have no options set to on. I am only using this now because I have no idea how to set a splash screen in Visual Studio Express 2013 YET.

This is not a Virus that is why I have posted a before and after virus scan of the encryption.

If anyone can show me a way of placing a Splash Screen in Visual Studio Express 2013 that would be fantastic as I cant work it out.

Download:

Last edited by The_Gazra ; 07-25-2014 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Updated to 1.0.0

The following 14 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

bilalansari, DJok3r, Ethen, Geo, iHaxel, ItsFrzky, Kizza09, Mauzey, Screedy, Sirprizer, Stunz, TreyBeModding-, xErotic
06-22-2014, 10:05 AM #20
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by brooklyn77 View Post
hey man great stuff! I noticed you had "Type" as in type of cfw, i was wondering if you could send the code please Smile
Much Appreciated!

The type do you mean as in CEX and DEX?

If so yeah I will send you the codes for them if you want Happy

If there is anything else just let me no.
06-22-2014, 10:20 AM #21
brooklyn77
I am error
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
The type do you mean as in CEX and DEX?

If so yeah I will send you the codes for them if you want Happy

If there is anything else just let me no.

Yea the Type for Cex & Dex and cheers man Happy
06-22-2014, 11:35 AM #22
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by brooklyn77 View Post
Yea the Type for Cex & Dex and cheers man Happy

Done I have sent you the code hope it makes sense its the same code I have used in this tool.
06-22-2014, 04:18 PM #23
Tank
I am error
Tool works really smooth on CEX, one thing I did notice, The level 55 button does NOT send level 55 lol, Another thing, Zombie side doesnt work either, I try to change name it says Type Here... . Other than that the tool works really smooth! Smile
06-23-2014, 05:47 AM #24
brooklyn77
I am error
Done I have sent you the code hope it makes sense its the same code I have used in this tool.

Cheers man!
06-23-2014, 06:42 PM #25
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by MoveThatDope View Post
Tool works really smooth on CEX, one thing I did notice, The level 55 button does NOT send level 55 lol, Another thing, Zombie side doesnt work either, I try to change name it says Type Here... . Other than that the tool works really smooth! Smile

Thanks for the update I am addressing these issues now.

I noticed the same problem with the zombies name but for some reason the multiplayer name change works there as we'll and it's the same code so kinda confused lol.

Thanks again will sort the level 55 out as well and release it hopefully tomorrow if there is no major issues affecting it.

Thanks for the comment as we'll glad it runs smoothly.
06-23-2014, 08:24 PM #26
xErotic
I am error
great tool Smile
06-23-2014, 09:45 PM #27
Tank
I am error
Thanks for the update I am addressing these issues now.

I noticed the same problem with the zombies name but for some reason the multiplayer name change works there as we'll and it's the same code so kinda confused lol.

Thanks again will sort the level 55 out as well and release it hopefully tomorrow if there is no major issues affecting it.

Thanks for the comment as we'll glad it runs smoothly.

No problem bud, Now, I am no coding expert, BUT being that the code is the same for zombies as for multiplayer, What if having the 2 same lines of code is affecting the functionality, What if just having 1 tap for name stuff is embedded and it will work for both zombies and multiplayer. Idk just a guess lol
06-23-2014, 09:48 PM #28
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by MoveThatDope View Post
No problem bud, Now, I am no coding expert, BUT being that the code is the same for zombies as for multiplayer, What if having the 2 same lines of code is affecting the functionality, What if just having 1 tap for name stuff is embedded and it will work for both zombies and multiplayer. Idk just a guess lol

That may be the problem both parts of code are running separately from one and other so I could not gather what the problem could have been I think I may have had the offsets wrong.

I have managed to sort that out so that is now working I was also aware that the Die Rise zombie weapons had a few incorrect offsets as well and has been fixed.

I am working in the level 55 problem as we speak still cant figure out why that is not working but will get it figured before next release Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo