07-11-2014, 04:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
I have been working on this game mode for about 3 days now and I finally finished most of the core mechanics and one map Happy and seems how everyone is dying to try it out I thought I would release a beta version to try and find any bugs. Note this is for DEX only!
Image of the tool:

Video:

I have some other videos on my youtube if you wanna see more of it Winky Winky
RTM Verison

Download:
~removed~

Virus scan:

[url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1d53dc787492ca13d04feeea82579bf2c20621a7e3e4b76020 a99ba0bf1668bf/analysis/1405051955/[/url]

SPRX Verison

Download:
~removed~
Virus scan:
do I need one?

Sprx Tutorial:

1. Put the eboot in your blackops2 game folder (has sc58's antiban)
2. Put the sprx in the \DEV_HDD0\tmp\Zombie_Land_v2.sprx
3. Run the game Happy

Known bugs:

RTM Verison

Freezing
The slow shop
elevator freezes the game(RPC :fa: )

SPRX Verison

None at this time

Things I plan on adding:

1. Zombie store
2. Care package elevators ✔
3. death machine/war machine shop
4. A full weapon shop
5. health bar
6. care package doors
7. Zip lines
8. more than one life for humans in the shop

Update Log:

Version 1 - release
Version 1.1 - fixed a critical error for playing on maps other than Cargo
version 1.2 - fixed the error where players could have more than one life
as a human added a small bunker with an elevator. (warning don't jump
on the sides of the bunker there is a death barrier.)
Version 2.0 - Updated to .sprx
Version 2.1 - Fixed a reset issue
Version 2.2 - hopefully it works
Version 2.3 - :fa:
Version 2.4 - Fixed teh hudz

Last edited by Chris ; 11-30-2014 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Update 2.1

The following 106 users say thank you to OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

!MixerxHD!, {H} | Exception, /SneakerStreet/, Hammy, ALI ALHILFI, Allah_MoDz, AndresKid, BISOON, BlueSkyMods, Boliberrys, Claww1337-, coolmankiller, Riften, Diamond-TFL, diegooteroleiro, Insight, dom_m3hdy_xx3, Foxhoundz3, FusionIsDaName, Gay For Satan, Geo, HaTeRM4NR33T, JLM, HighModzz, Callumeleyy, iifire, Im Not Boobdidas, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, Itachi711926, ItsFrzky, Jewels, Joren, KushMods, LaRip8, Leo, lowedwin1, Loz, lukeypukey78, M0D_TH1S, MaNamesTyler, Mango_Knife, Mauzey, Maxax, MilkShakeModz, MORPHEUS__2142, MrBeastMods, MrBerrics, Mx444, MymyMODDING, NickBeHaxing, John, NotALegitPlayer, Notorious, Obitoobi, Omzzify, primetime43, RebugAlex, ReFleX MoDzZ, ResistTheOne, Demarcus Ware, Restrain, Reyz, RightFool, RTE, sauib786, Shark, ShutTheCrunchUp, Silent Assassin, SiLenT_MaRiNe, Smooth, Sunnis, Swiss, Taylors Bish, The_Urban_Ninja, TheCodModderHD, TheModedHacker, TheMrGeekyMoDz, TheSaltCracka, Tipton_Modz, TO__LAZY, TrailMix, UnholyTalonTSi, V--JR7, Winter, xAJM, XeBunny, XenonLegend, Fatality, xKrazy SicknesS, xPAQz, xProvXKiller, xSyntheticPatch and 6 other users.
07-15-2014, 09:16 PM #92
It works fine for me but only thing is i get an error when i click spawn entities so the maps don't have any additional platforms made from care packages etc or not entities on the map.. just a normal map.
07-15-2014, 09:49 PM #93
Originally posted by Harvinder View Post
It works fine for me but only thing is i get an error when i click spawn entities so the maps don't have any additional platforms made from care packages etc or not entities on the map.. just a normal map.

there is only entities on cargo atm Winky Winky
07-16-2014, 04:38 PM #94
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
why cant i groan? all the black ops 2 tools in here are utter shit haha! always freeze!
once it freezes on your PC it freezes your PS3 Smile

07-16-2014, 04:44 PM #95
XxYOU_DERPxX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by callumeley
why cant i groan? all the black ops 2 tools in here are utter shit haha! always freeze!
once it freezes on your PC it freezes your PS3 Smile

maybe they always freeze because you cant read the damn tutorial on how to set up the game mode. ive been playing this modded game mode with my friends for a couple days now and i dont have any problems. you just have to make sure the ppl you play with dont kill themselves or anyone else while you are modding the lobby. Next time i think you should ask for help before you accuse eeveryone of having shit tools, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU CANT MAKE THEM YOURSELF.

if you can make them then go right ahead and you will find out that there are certain things that cant be going on while the game is being modded or it will freeze your ps3. that happens with any tools that handle HOST mods and there isnt anything the creator can do its all to do with the person using the tool and if they set everything up correctly. so really its YOUR fault that your ps3 keeps freezing.Reaper

The following user thanked XxYOU_DERPxX for this useful post:

OLDSCHOOLMODZHD
07-16-2014, 04:47 PM #96
XxYOU_DERPxX
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
I have been working on this game mode for about 3 days now and I finally finished most of the core mechanics and one map Happy and seems how everyone is dying to try it out I thought I would release a beta version to try and find any bugs. Note this is for DEX only!
Image of the tool:

Video:

I have some other videos on my youtube if you wanna see more of it Winky Winky
Download:

Virus scan:

[url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1d53dc787492ca13d04feeea82579bf2c20621a7e3e4b76020 a99ba0bf1668bf/analysis/1405051955/[/url]
Known bugs:

None at this time

Things I plan on adding:

1. Zombie store
2. Care package elevators ✔
3. death machine/war machine shop
4. A full weapon shop
5. health bar
6. care package doors
7. Zip lines
8. more than one life for humans in the shop

Update Log:

Version 1 - release
Version 1.1 - fixed a critical error for playing on maps other than Cargo
version 1.2 - fixed the error where players could have more than one life
as a human added a small bunker with an elevator. (warning don't jump
on the sides of the bunker there is a death barrier.)

thanks man this tool is great and lots of fun with your friends in a custom game. i love the design and its awesome to play zombies on multiplayer lol. Keep updating this tool please i would love to play on other maps small and big. Keep it UP!!
07-16-2014, 04:52 PM #97
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Originally posted by DERPxX View Post
maybe they always freeze because you cant read the damn tutorial on how to set up the game mode. ive been playing this modded game mode with my friends for a couple days now and i dont have any problems. you just have to make sure the ppl you play with dont kill themselves or anyone else while you are modding the lobby. Next time i think you should ask for help before you accuse eeveryone of having shit tools, ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU CANT MAKE THEM YOURSELF.

if you can make them then go right ahead and you will find out that there are certain things that cant be going on while the game is being modded or it will freeze your ps3. that happens with any tools that handle HOST mods and there isnt anything the creator can do its all to do with the person using the tool and if they set everything up correctly. so really its YOUR fault that your ps3 keeps freezing.Reaper

LMFAOO i wouldn't waste my time making shitty fucking menus anyway Smile Enstones beat every one of these tools put together... and it was just me in the lobby Winky Winky
07-16-2014, 05:10 PM #98
B777x
Hurah!
LMFAOO i wouldn't waste my time making shitty fucking menus anyway Smile Enstones beat every one of these tools put together... and it was just me in the lobby Winky Winky

there are nothing special in Enstone menu
it was awsome when i first use it
and now it just like any tool in NGU
07-16-2014, 05:48 PM #99
~snip~

I agree thats why I have put all my time into researching .sprx lol and its gonna be easy for me because it just happens to be quite similar to xbox and its in my favorite coding language C++ Happy.

Edit: btw it stops responding because of the RPC lel

The following user thanked OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

Callumeleyy
07-16-2014, 10:15 PM #100
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
there is only entities on cargo atm Winky Winky

I tired it in the map Cargo still get error. What game mode should i be playing?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo