Post: [RELEASE] Reincarnation Zombies Mod Menu [SPRX / C++]
08-13-2014, 06:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, Today Im Releasing My Zombies Sprx Mod Menu Enjoy!!

Video:

Menu Controls:

Dpad Up - Open Menu & Scroll Up
Dpad Down - Scroll Down
X - Select
Square - Go Back / Close

Credits:

Shark - Huds
OLDSCHOOLMODZHD - Help Box
NGU people - Offsets
Anyone else i Forgot

How To Use:

Step 1: Put the EBOOT on inside dev_hdd0/game/REGION/USRDIR/
Step 2: Put the sprx file in dev_hdd0/tmp/
Step 3: Load Up Black Ops 2 Enjoy!

Anti - Ban?

Yes There is Anti - Ban Inside The Eboot

Bugs:

There are No Bugs that i know of i havent froze or anything during the making or testing of the menu so comment below if u find anything

Download:
Removed Dead 404 link

Thanks Peace!!
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 02-18-2017 at 07:59 PM.

The following 62 users say thank you to oStankyModz for this useful post:

_Antonio96_, !MixerxHD!, ???was???, /SneakerStreet/, 1reyalp, A Friend, CuddlyPandaBear, dandeekiller, DEradicator, DirtyDinosaur, djkillabassline, EnforcEIVIoDz, HaTeRM4NR33T, HaX-Stylin, HighModzz, hs92796, IcyDose, iifire, iJosh, iRoyal // MoDz, Welsh, ItsFrzky, K32Mods, KingSavagee, koekiemonstarr2, ksa_7ooo7, Deleted-User0000000012210, LaRip8, lcy, Maty360414, mohamed0007, Mui_G, network10, OmegleModz, puffindaherb, PureGoldMod, racecarxx, Tristan, ResistTheJamsha, RTE, Saul Soria, ShutTheCrunchUp, Skonafid, Skykiller, Smoky420, TekGlitcherHD, The Kosmic, Ciri, Vanz, Venorai, WESTside321, WEx_Modz123, x5150xiZombie, xDebugKiller, xKasper, xKrazy SicknesS, xROccOx, xSevenModz_, zshred, zSunriseModz

The following 2 users groaned at oStankyModz for this awful post:

Leo, xSynthmodz
08-16-2014, 04:46 PM #56
moston10
Save Point
oStanky i just tried your mod menu only it freezes straight away im on dex ita any help please bro Smile
08-16-2014, 05:19 PM #57
Originally posted by Smidy View Post
i only just started modding and i was wondering is SPRX something u put in filezillah or is it with a tool on the computer??

It is not a computer tool, so yeah, you just transfer the files to the correct place in your PS3 (DEX) and run the game Smile
08-16-2014, 06:15 PM #58
Do you have cex?
08-16-2014, 06:52 PM #59
Originally posted by ImFrzky View Post
Hey Bruuh Happy.. Nice Menu Enzo But i was Wondering How Do i Play with an [SPRX] Mod Menu Online (Public Matches Nt Private Match) everytime I Go Online and Game Is about To Start My PS3 Freezes :( Sal

It seems tho alot of people are having this issue not just with my menus ive seen on youtube comments for many sprx menus im not sure what the issue with that is hopefully it gets resolved soon and all the people can enjoy online as much as i do

The following 2 users say thank you to oStankyModz for this useful post:

|ManiaC|, ItsFrzky
08-16-2014, 06:54 PM #60
Originally posted by The
When i put unlimited ammo on then trade it for a mystery box gun or buy any gun at all it freezes :P

Weird never had that issue before ill keep it in mind tho thanks for feedback
08-16-2014, 06:55 PM #61
Originally posted by green256 View Post
yo oStankyModz does this work on CEX because I get a error when I start up bo2 so does other people. I have a YouTube that has almost 11k subs and I want to post a video on this menu please help.

Its a debug eboot so its for dex
08-16-2014, 06:55 PM #62
Originally posted by Edgar11735 View Post
His right the mod menu dont work oline iwent to check but it doesnt show up only on private match

You need to be host
08-16-2014, 06:56 PM #63
Originally posted by bjbrunoh2o View Post
sorry to be the one to say but dude yes it frezz BiG!!! Time!! kik bjbruno

Would you mind explaing this more ? From what u hear the only freeze issue people have is trying to play online so ? What seems to be your problem
08-16-2014, 06:57 PM #64
Originally posted by ElyZium View Post
How come when I have someone in my party and we go into a game. He always has the menu. I never do? lmfao

You have to be client 0

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo