09-09-2014, 03:43 AM #1
Kurt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

Today I release a tool that allows you to overwrite the game's scripts with yours. You can make stuff just like the old mw2 gsc days and this works ONLINE and OFFLINE. I'm releasing this because i don't support having a membership to be able to download something. This would not have been possible with out my home dawg Red-EyeX32 :P .

Picture:
You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions:
Connect and Attach
Enter the default path of the script your going to overwrite
Ex: maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc
Press "LOAD AND INJECT!" and have fun
THE GSC FILE YOU INJECT MUST ALREADY BE COMPILED!

Making the GSC:

Note: You must be in game when you load a script because the RPC only works if you are in a game

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Me
Red-EyeX32
Aerosoul94
CraigChrist

Enjoy! Choco
Last edited by Kurt ; 09-10-2014 at 01:01 AM.

The following 37 users say thank you to Kurt for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, ▶DaOriginal209◀, 1reyalp, Ariel R., azooz121, Red-EyeX32, Cloudyy, dertumter, DexTeamModding, Sabotage, ErasedDev, gatekeeper1122, iHaxel, iJosh, iknownothing, ImAzazel, iNDMx, Jaredm09, javiermodz, Jimmy, KaraTaylar, Lim-its, Psycedelic, ryanham, Shark, Swiss, Taylors Bish, Tee1945, Ciri, Turk_Warrior, x0ptic0ns100, xballox, XenonLegend, xePixTvx, xReaperv3, ZeiiKeN, zRayz-

The following 9 users groaned at Kurt for this awful post:

Hammy, RTE, seb5594, TheFallen, TheJaRniBoi, Tustin, Zambie
09-13-2014, 01:04 PM #56
1reyalp
Little One
if anyone has this working can they help me out my skype is jon.nelson87
09-13-2014, 03:33 PM #57
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
In the path in the PS3 Version.txt you put \ instead of / It should be
maps/mp/gametypes_zm/_clientids.gsc
maps/mp/gametypes_zm/_dev.gsc
Be in game when you inject them, then end the game, back out to a party (where you can see Find Game and Custom Game options), and now when you start a new game it will work. Might want to add that to your thread before you get spammed with complaints :p

I have got this method to work once and froze about 50 times literally lol, but I got it to work for a friend before i even read the same method i use that you posted, its stupid, 1. this injector is good because you can inject for zombies as sebs doesn't for some reason but 2. It's awful for the amount of freezing issues lol, nice method anyway.
09-13-2014, 03:35 PM #58
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by Kizza09 View Post
I have got this method to work once and froze about 50 times literally lol, but I got it to work for a friend before i even read the same method i use that you posted, its stupid, 1. this injector is good because you can inject for zombies as sebs doesn't for some reason but 2. It's awful for the amount of freezing issues lol, nice method anyway.

Yeah the freezing is annoying, idk I froze once and then got it like 5 times in a row :p
09-13-2014, 05:40 PM #59
DEX Modder? I love you!
09-13-2014, 06:25 PM #60
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DexModderFTW View Post
Hello NGU,

Today I release a tool that allows you to overwrite the game's scripts with yours. You can make stuff just like the old mw2 gsc days and this works ONLINE and OFFLINE. I'm releasing this because i don't support having a membership to be able to download something. This would not have been possible with out my home dawg Red-EyeX32 :P .

Picture:

Instructions:
Connect and Attach
Enter the default path of the script your going to overwrite
Ex: maps/mp/gametypes/_clientids.gsc
Press "LOAD AND INJECT!" and have fun
THE GSC FILE YOU INJECT MUST ALREADY BE COMPILED!

Making the GSC:

Note: You must be in game when you load a script because the RPC only works if you are in a game

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Me
Red-EyeX32
Aerosoul94
CraigChrist

Enjoy! Choco

think this could be used for mw2 or a mw2 version made?
09-13-2014, 06:51 PM #61
Plz DexModder Make This For CEX ( Ccapi ) ! plz a lot of person will be happy !!!!
09-13-2014, 09:53 PM #62
This is gonna be fun...
09-14-2014, 11:55 PM #63
Slinky
Big Sister
How come i can't attach tools anymore after using this? I'm not the only one who's come across this problem. Is there any fix? :\
09-20-2014, 11:07 PM #64
schwizzle
Save Point
Look at that virus scan

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo