12-04-2014, 03:51 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys, since I found a few unorganized EBOOT Builders recently, i've decided to make this one. The design is thanks to Tustin! A big thanks to Jewels, ResistTheEarth, flynhigh09, and Eddie Mac for the help that they offered. And yes, this does include Anti-Ban! Nothing further, happy modding!

You must login or register to view this content.

Instructions
Click the ellipsis then open your file.
Select all corresponding modifications that you want to include in your EBOOT.
Select your means of selection. ( Debug, BLES, BLUS, etc. )
Click Build and wait for your EBOOT to construct itself.
Once complete, you will find the EBOOT or self in the directory of the program.

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/6q9cjtbj3x54cn9/[1.19]_EBOOT_Builder_by_Chris.rar]Download[/url] - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chris ; 04-10-2019 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Updating

The following 96 users say thank you to Chris for this useful post:

One, |_Lion_|, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, anxify, mason, AzeyDutch, BaumHF1, BISOON, boby888, Boliberrys, cali123, CIA agent, codmadz332, Connorrox2, dany_skun, dazemerson1972, dexso, Eddie Mac, Egzec, elgolumm, EternalHabit, FallofReach, Father Luckeyy, Fizzy Joon, flynhigh09, Franky, FreeakHead, GalaxyyDesigns, gaming_nation, Geo, Hate, hotker79, Callumeleyy, iifire, ImAzazel, IronMan?, JamRock2, Jewels, jordan70460, jwm614, Kameo, ksa_7ooo7, KwTSnipeRxHDx, LBP1906, LegitGamer264, M33-_-Firmware, MakaveliRe7urnz, Marco_Legend, milky4444, ModdersOnly-, MODZ4FUN420, moekroeman, Murderlikedj, NotALegitPlayer, Nyctophilia, OhItsIyuRi, Percal, Player_Empty, Ploutarxos1, puffindaherb, Pwnaggge, RaGE_LoLo69, RatchetBooty, Tristan, Rey, Rezqaazify, rossemodz, Rox987, RTE, ScaRzModZ, Dacoco, Kronos, Sunnis, Sync, Synergy, Temirlan, tjcbar, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller, XDrifteer7, xhevanlyx, XM7MD_VX, xSuperLᴏbbies, xSynthmodz, XxBlud23xX, ZinCxNova, zOblivious
08-05-2017, 01:37 AM #317
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Sourishasp05 View Post
Will this work with consoles too?

its for Jailbreak Consoles
08-10-2017, 07:50 PM #318
Can you add the option of allowing some SPRX Menus work with this. Just like how the Jericho Engine has it's own eboot. You can put selections of Jericho, Incidious, etc... Or make it so that it supports any SPRX menu if you name the SPRX file to a certain name like SPRXBO2.sprx
Please email me if you think this is a good idea and email me if you do it amd you finish. My email is [email][email protected][/email]
10-09-2017, 04:01 AM #319
i love it bro good job
01-25-2018, 04:26 PM #320
how to inject aka to play with this hack?
02-07-2018, 01:13 PM #321
I know this might sound stupid but do i have to click load mp and zm for mods on both gamemodes. Also is this for 1.19?
02-20-2018, 05:33 AM #322
Ryze_
Gobble
This is nice man. Clean and crisp, great work!
04-13-2018, 06:10 AM #323
Fenex
Gobble
Wish it worked with SPRX
04-13-2018, 09:01 AM #324
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Fenex View Post
Wish it worked with SPRX

you can make the eboot load an sprx
04-20-2018, 12:23 PM #325
ls12crew
Save Point
Hi there so i used the Eboot builder and have tried a few times using different options ie redbox,uav, etc and none have made any effect to the game in any way so im wondering were im going wrong as i am pretty new to the PS3 modding scene so here goes what im doing ....

SYSTEM SETUP --CEX Rebug 4.81 with cobra enabled, Using sen enabler for online with custom spoof 4.82, Only signing in to PSN on game boot.

Modded EBOOT.bin -- So i use the EBOOT builder from here that OP posted , Chose my options Redbox,UAC,antiban etc then build the EBOOT, I then use Filezilla to FTP the eboot over to my PS3 and to the folder BO2 is in which in my case is hdd0/Gamez/bles1717 and open the usrdir and replace the org eboot, reboot ps3 then test with no effect were am i going wrong? I have tryed building bles1717 and the debug one but not debug self? what is that? aand still with no joy also the comment above states that you can make the eboot load an sprx i dont see an option to do that in the builder so not sure how to do that either any help really appreciated thanks guys keep up the good work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo