10-05-2015, 03:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is a simple GSC Injector. I used __NzV__ OPEN source(That I've edited a little but, he still has all Credits).
Download Open Source: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan(1/56 It is a false postive.): You must login or register to view this content.

For most people to understand what I mean but edit I copied & pasted some of his code on to a new Project and edited on there.
It's open source so enjoy. I have a RTM Tool coming on it's way soon!
PICTURE OF GSC TOOL:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Elitexboxer ; 10-05-2015 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Scanned the EXE 1/57 < False Postive
10-05-2015, 04:13 AM #11
I'm just gonna scan the EXE lol
10-05-2015, 04:13 AM #12
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Elitexboxer View Post
I'm removing the .EXE from the source folder and just uploading the SOURCE's/solution since I believe it was coming from the EXE we'll see

You don't seem to be listening, the exe is the one that needs to have a virus scan. Let me download and update the thread for you, and ill also check the application.

Where is the exe located in the download? It is not in bin > Debug.
Last edited by Adrian ; 10-05-2015 at 04:19 AM.
10-05-2015, 04:19 AM #13
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
You don't seem to be listening, the exe is the one that needs to have a virus scan. Let me download and update the thread for you, and ill also check the application.

I've uploaded the EXE virus scan and 1/57 False Positive? There is no encryption to cause this to happen? There is no virus that I know of. All I know is I copied __NzV__ code and edited a little to work a bit better.
10-05-2015, 04:20 AM #14
Adrian
Adrian is back!
I've uploaded the EXE virus scan and 1/57 False Positive? There is no encryption to cause this to happen? There is no virus that I know of. All I know is I copied __NzV__ code and edited a little to work a bit better.

Yes don't worry at all, thank you for updating the virus scan that is all we needed. It is just a false positive.
10-05-2015, 04:22 AM #15

Where is the exe located in the download? It is not in bin > Debug.

I've removed the EXE. I've already uploaded the EXE's Virus Scan. 1/57 < I don't understand why? There is no encryption.
10-05-2015, 04:23 AM #16
Yes don't worry at all, thank you for updating the virus scan that is all we needed. It is just a false positive.

Ok, your welcome. Thank you!
10-05-2015, 11:32 PM #17
tryandguardme
Do a barrel roll!
sometime some malware can you make your .exe always have a 1/57 its a visual studios thing i think
10-07-2015, 02:50 AM #18
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Ok, your welcome. Thank you!

How do you compile?
10-07-2015, 11:23 PM #19
Adrian!!

The following user thanked TheDirtySnowman for this useful post:

Elitexboxer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.