11-09-2012, 10:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok So Basicly Since Now You Cant Download Black Ops 2 Atm
i decided to release the EBOOT so you guys can try to make your own mods.

i also do have another link to download black ops 2 i will release in premium section

download here black ops 2 You must login or register to view this content.

dl link here You must login or register to view this content.

if you need the BLES/BLUS changing tell me your region the EBOOT i have uploaded should be region free so will work on all consoles if you need help modding the EBOOT pm me.

THANKS TO IHC JAMES FOR HELPING EXTRACT THE EBOOT .

enjoy also remember use mods at your own risk i take no responsibility for any bans or rank resetting.
Last edited by NGU RGH EXPERT ; 11-10-2012 at 12:30 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to NGU RGH EXPERT for this useful post:

MPGH, SALEM-x, Xion7200

The following 2 users groaned at NGU RGH EXPERT for this awful post:

Dope.,
11-09-2012, 10:53 AM #2
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
Originally posted by KnifeLikeMLG View Post
Ok So Basicly Since Now You Cant Download Black Ops 2 Atm

i also do have another link to download black ops 2 i will release in premium section

if you need the BLES/BLUS changing tell me your region the EBOOT i have uploaded should be region free so will work on all consoles if you need help modding the EBOOT pm me.

enjoy also remember use mods at your own risk i take no responsibility for any bans or rank resetting.

Why the font so big? ... and you already wanna fuck up a unreleased game??? ... wow.
11-09-2012, 10:54 AM #3
Xion7200
Pokemon Trainer
Ok So Basicly Since Now You Cant Download Black Ops 2 Atm

See, now this is useful! We just look inside and see what has changed without doing any real damage to the game at the moment. Slow and steady.
11-09-2012, 10:56 AM #4
Originally posted by PussayPatrol View Post
Why the font so big? ... and you already wanna fuck up a unreleased game??? ... wow.

modding is what the community is about if i dont help then some one will just release it any way so i got in there and post it up.
11-09-2012, 10:56 AM #5
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
Originally posted by Xion7200 View Post
See, now this is useful! We just look inside and see what has changed without doing any real damage to the game at the moment. Slow and steady.

Well i like your comment. I hope i at least get like... 2 months out of this game before it gets hacked :fa: ohh and thats IF it will get hacked idk.
11-09-2012, 10:57 AM #6
yh so now we know whats different to mw3

The following user thanked NGU RGH EXPERT for this useful post:

Xion7200
11-09-2012, 10:58 AM #7
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
modding is what the community is about if i dont help then some one will just release it any way so i got in there and post it up.

Originally posted by another user
modding is what the community is about

:lol: You think this community is all modding? huh? i know this is the exploits and hacks section but i hope i get at least 2 months out of this game.
11-09-2012, 10:58 AM #8
Xion7200
Pokemon Trainer
Well i like your comment. I hope i at least get like... 2 months out of this game before it gets hacked :fa: ohh and thats IF it will get hacked idk.

I agree, Black Ops and MW3 had a good run with no hacks and it was great! If I at least get two months out of this game (Hack Free) I'll be happy.

The following user thanked Xion7200 for this useful post:

PussayPatrol
11-09-2012, 10:58 AM #9
its allready hacked for xp on ps3 as you can allready download it
11-09-2012, 11:00 AM #10
PussayPatrol
I'm a neat monster...
I agree, Black Ops and MW3 had a good run with no hacks and it was great! If I at least get two months out of this game (Hack Free) I'll be happy.

Couldn't agree more. But i just can't fucking fucking fucking wait for Nuketown zombies :fyea:

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

its allready hacked for xp on ps3 as you can allready download it

Are you fucking serious? lol

The following user thanked PussayPatrol for this useful post:

Xion7200

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo