11-11-2012, 07:34 AM #1
bigfishbad
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); that message can not connect to servers is a ban

for anybody who is playing a back up of the game and has been banned from the servers check your file PS3PATH.BUP
(on the game disc/backup)
open it in hex editor and see what it says everyone has been flagged and banned dont go online yet its not safe using a backup

just made another new account deleted the file PS3PATH.BUP of my copy got online 5mins got got banned again checked my backup and the file PS3PATH.BUP was back ???
their are other files one the disc that generate the PS3PATH.BUP and it gets checked and then baned if your using a copy or a back up or a real game
Last edited by bigfishbad ; 11-11-2012 at 07:36 AM.
11-11-2012, 11:40 PM #11
it's just for backup. if you have the original game you can play without risk of ban.
sorry for my english Smile

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by bigfishbad View Post
that message can not connect to servers is a ban

for anybody who is playing a back up of the game and has been banned from the servers check your file PS3PATH.BUP
(on the game disc/backup)
open it in hex editor and see what it says everyone has been flagged and banned dont go online yet its not safe using a backup

just made another new account deleted the file PS3PATH.BUP of my copy got online 5mins got got banned again checked my backup and the file PS3PATH.BUP was back ???
their are other files one the disc that generate the PS3PATH.BUP and it gets checked and then baned if your using a copy or a back up or a real game

PS3PATCH.BUP file is generated for Multiman. it serves to Multiman tell where the game is

The following user thanked Quentin.f for this useful post:

slim355
11-12-2012, 02:14 AM #12
Xcutioner
Little One
I got banned on my ofw ps3,got the game early on disc... Played legit And got console ban,i can't play on Any account.
11-12-2012, 04:02 AM #13
Originally posted by Xcutioner View Post
I got banned on my ofw ps3,got the game early on disc... Played legit And got console ban,i can't play on Any account.

Now That's just bad luck :l.
11-12-2012, 04:37 AM #14
shit i played on ofw with original game disc and got banned to, called up activision support and they said unless your a certified tester or dev with an account with sony to test the game befor release it will result in a ban, as they see it as cheating.
11-12-2012, 05:26 AM #15
Kryptors
Little One
redacted
Last edited by Kryptors ; 07-26-2020 at 05:03 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo