11-23-2012, 05:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok guys this eboot is for campaign only and dose not work online
tested on online campaign dose not work different binds used to solo.

mods included

god mode
inf ammo
no recoil
dead people float
glass floats
extra weapon tilt [makes guns look cool]

You must login or register to view this content.

this eboot was fully created by me and ihc james all mod codes used were found on various websites
big thanks to choco for his decripting tutorial and thanks to ihc james for all his help

also can some one please record this for me rep given to any one who can or has time to

The following 5 users say thank you to NGU RGH EXPERT for this useful post:

darkprince123, FruitBurst, pepino, SALEM-x, xSoulEdge

The following 4 users groaned at NGU RGH EXPERT for this awful post:

FM|T xR3PMz, hypn0tize, Maty360414, Murt
11-23-2012, 09:57 PM #11
Originally posted by KnifeLikeMLG View Post
ok guys this eboot is for campaign only and dose not work online
tested on online campaign dose not work different binds used to solo.

mods included

god mode
inf ammo
no recoil
dead people float
glass floats
extra weapon tilt [makes guns look cool]

You must login or register to view this content.

this eboot was fully created by me and ihc james all mod codes used were found on various websites
big thanks to choco for his decripting tutorial and thanks to ihc james for all his help

also can some one please record this for me rep given to any one who can or has time to

Nice man!, Keep up the good work! Happy
11-23-2012, 11:53 PM #12
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
It sure is possible to mod "Zombies + Multiplayer + Campaign". I did em all & even PSN, but i am no dummy to bother with PSN . Also it is way to early to be posting stuff, 3ARC is going to download your shit & patch it in the next patch, so people should stop posting shit so early. Do what you want but ,this kind of stuff will ruin it for the new incoming DLC for CFW users. Do you really want things to get patched already .The less they see the better atm .If they do not see any hacks then the hacks will remain .

No offence good job but i could have posted mods a week ago ,but i know better & i know 3ARC are stalkers & will just get my files & find the changes i did & patch it ,so i say FK that to 3ARC..

The following 3 users say thank you to ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

iPROFamily, TheUnexpected, xSoulEdge

The following user groaned ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this awful post:

NGU RGH EXPERT
11-24-2012, 12:40 AM #13
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
It sure is possible to mod "Zombies + Multiplayer + Campaign". I did em all & even PSN, but i am no dummy to bother with PSN . Also it is way to early to be posting stuff, 3ARC is going to download your shit & patch it in the next patch, so people should stop posting shit so early. Do what you want but ,this kind of stuff will ruin it for the new incoming DLC for CFW users. Do you really want things to get patched already .The less they see the better atm .If they do not see any hacks then the hacks will remain .

No offence good job but i could have posted mods a week ago ,but i know better & i know 3ARC are stalkers & will just get my files & find the changes i did & patch it ,so i say FK that to 3ARC..

Does 3ARC not patch late mods? It's obvious that they patch mods faster when the game just came out, but how does it work when late mods come? (sorry for my bad english Winky Winky)
11-24-2012, 12:52 AM #14
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Xploder
Does 3ARC not patch late mods? It's obvious that they patch mods faster when the game just came out, but how does it work when late mods come? (sorry for my bad english Winky Winky)

They will if you try & use online ,especially now if you try they will patch. It is better if they are not posted now. Reason is after they have all DLC content out & last patch is recieved to play the DLC .Then we can post mods & they cant do shit about it. We will have all the DLC & patch to play it . We could get lucky & have all DLC on CFW 421/430 maybe 431+ who knows at this point .If we get keys for 431+ i doubt they will be posted ,like before always a secret people have to be ,with something that is not needed to be a secret .It is part of the scene to help me & others like myself fix games for others on lower CFW & decrypt to mod other games early instead of waiting ,a eternity also be able to decrypt newer firmware & have CFW 431+.

If 3ARC patches after it will not matter .It is not worth going online you can get banned .I can go online now ,i am pretty sure they will not know if i mod but i am not getting banned for that .I play on Xlink Kia & XBSlink & i host with friends straight from my ISP. So we can play all we want with mods in Zombies + Multiplayer without ban .I think it is better than playing for a few min to get banned + PSN account ban + Console ban .

The following user thanked ZMK-iNFiNiTY for this useful post:

SavageRising
11-24-2012, 01:00 AM #15
I CAN record, but it's with the Roxio Game Capture
BUT it records in sick quality tough (720p)

11-24-2012, 02:24 AM #16
killabanana
Do a barrel roll!
Does not work for blus anyway.
11-24-2012, 03:14 AM #17
bad_carma
Usertitle?
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
All of you morons who keep spamming these threads about making zombie mods...GO MAKE YOUR OWN. Or at least ATTEMPT to make your own. You stupid fucking leechers are getting annoying. All you do is spam this section, and ask for mods plez. No wonder no one releases anything anymore. All of you nimbwits beg like an animal.

some people just dont have the time to waste learing how to do it, so they ask if its possible or if it will be released. maybe someone cant do it, but help out other parts of the site. its the people that keep stuff to them selves that they have made using knowledge from this site that are killing it.
11-24-2012, 03:56 AM #18
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by killabanana View Post
Does not work for blus anyway.

That eboot is 360 signed .

Originally posted by carma View Post
some people just don't have the time to waste learning how to do it, so they ask if its possible or if it will be released. maybe someone cant do it, but help out other parts of the site. its the people that keep stuff to them selves that they have made using knowledge from this site that are killing it.

Your right ,i did it a week ago was gonna share but seeing people do not share anymore i decided to keep it .. The modding scene has become a repeating cycle . Modding scene sucks now Black ops II maybe the last game i stick around to mod cause i like it ,then i am off to other games. At least people that play all games will appreciate other game mods & posted freely .I did say i would share . As soon as there is no affect on PSN ,it will be a possibility until then we wait for more & someone else to post foolishly & watch 3ARC patch out what we could keep doing if waiting patiently..
11-24-2012, 04:16 AM #19
bad_carma
Usertitle?
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
That eboot is 360 signed .

Your right ,i did it a week ago was gonna share but seeing people do not share anymore i decided to keep it .. The modding scene has become a repeating cycle . Modding scene sucks now Black ops II maybe the last game i stick around to mod cause i like it ,then i am off to other games. At least people that play all games will appreciate other game mods & posted freely .I did say i would share . As soon as there is no affect on PSN ,it will be a possibility until then we wait for more & someone else to post foolishly & watch 3ARC patch out what we could keep doing if waiting patiently..

like im deffinatly not saying that a delayed release is bad. but people should be able to ask questions about it atleast

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo