12-19-2012, 11:29 PM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
UPDATED AGAIN: NOW SHOULD WORK FOR 3.55!

Hey NGU!

You guys have probably been wondering why I haven't released anything for Black Ops II yet. Well, the answer is that I wanted the game to have a short run before I decided to release anything for it. I've been working on it behind the scenes though, I was the one who showed xYARDSALEx and Ownage how to do all the stuff in the mods they released Winky Winky

In keeping with the Christmas spirit, I decided to give you guys a very special gift. This is not just a modded .self file, this is a tool that will allow you to create your own! This tool creates a modified t6mp_ps3f.self file, so the mods you pick will run in Zombies AND Multiplayer! I would not, however, condone using this tool online - that will get you banned and ruin the game for others.

Mods included in this tool:

-God mode
-Unlimited ammo
-Super speed
-Super jump!
-Promod
-Long Knife
-Floating bodies
-Big XP
-Big weapon XP
-Custom text on screen

Requirements:

-Computer running Windows OS with the latest .NET Framework
-A Jailbroken PS3

How to use the tool:

1. Install the 1.04 update on your jailbroken PS3, if you haven't already.
2. Launch Black Ops II SELF Builder.exe.
3. Click the "Load .ELF" button and select a 1.04 t6mp_ps3f.elf file (don't have one? Don't worry. I've included one in the download).
4. Select all the mods you want to have. Then, select a region and a CFW version (3.55 CFW is not working at the moment).
5. Click on "Build .SELF". You can save this .SELF as whatever you want, but before you put it on your PS3 you will need to name it "t6mp_ps3f.self".
6. Once you've built your self and named it correctly, use an FTP server or file manager to copy the file to your PS3 (it goes in /dev_hdd0/game/YOUR REGION HERE/USRDIR/).
7. Launch black ops II and enjoy! The mods will work in both Zombies and Multiplayer.

Screenshot:

You must login or register to view this content.

Additional Information

-You WILL get banned if you use these mods online. Don't want to get banned? Use them offline only.

-I have not yet tested any SELFs built for 3.55 CFW. If you are on 3.55 CFW and have black ops II working, please report back letting me know if the SELF file ran.

-DO NOT release any mods you create using this tool. It is strictly for personal use.

-If you delete any of the files included in the download, the tool will not work properly.

-This tool will only work for version 1.04 (if new updates come, I will probably be updating the tool).

-Last but not least, I have not tested whether or not the XP/Weapon XP mods work, as I do not want to get banned from online.

Credits:

-BuC-ShotZ for helping out with some coding, I'm new to C#
-naehwert for his SCEtool

Download Links:

Have fun guys Happy
Last edited by Choco ; 12-22-2012 at 05:06 PM.

The following 150 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

^TPP^, _KraZed_, -Nathan-, -Zane, Day, ℳaTiCz, Eddie Mac, aBoss, Absolute Zero, Albus, AMNE, andresdt, BadChoicesZ, BappityBooppity, blackhawk34, Brag, brent533, BrinkerzHD, BRIZZEL, BuC-ShoTz, Bucko, YouAppreciateMe, Capo837, CEXREXDEX, deneo24, Choopie, Correy, cuetto, DEREKTROTTER, Died, Dman93, Dr. Mayham, DylanOc1, Elk, ExceptionHell, ExpectKING, FAKA_ELITE, FallofReach, Fittro, Flamby, Foxhoundz3, FTDreload, FuroowHD, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Ali D Killer, Ghost Rolly, GJx, Hack Pack, Hack-Tivision, Harry, HE11_PIGLET, hkownz, Hola, I ez Dustan, II Dave II, IIFusiionsII, iiToYz, ilovepizzaa, ILY<3, Im Your Upgrade, iPROFamily, IVI40A3Fusionz, IVisionsI, iWONDERif, zL_j8hnb, Jake, Jarvis123 xOGx, JP, TheMightyMoJo, Kyzhh, Liam-, liwanagngtala, LockedName, longhondude, M QTR, Mad Scientist, Marco_Legend, Maty360414, moviedog, MrTombone8, MrXXPSNGAMERXx, MTZ_956, MxModz1, Toke, Newelly, nohcho_95, Oliver1556, Vince, Jango, primetime43, punkybear2102, Pure NV, RaspberryIce, RayJ_chugs and 50 other users.

The following 3 users groaned at Choco for this awful post:

AnonHack, FM|T xR3PMz, Gendjisan
07-09-2013, 06:33 PM #263
I´m banned. Can i use it? Or must I first unban? Smile
04-28-2014, 09:07 PM #264
u guys shutup plz
05-26-2015, 08:47 PM #265
Love it
06-08-2015, 03:03 AM #266
iDon
I’m too L33T
an t be updated it? tot he latest bo2 update?
06-09-2015, 07:41 PM #267
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Viper View Post
Love it

Originally posted by xX View Post
an t be updated it? tot he latest bo2 update?

Please do not bump old threads!

Thread Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo