Post: how to get more then 10 things for your custom classes
12-27-2012, 11:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok this how to get more then 10 things for your custom classes

Step 1:make a custom game

Step 2: go to set up game

Step 3:change game mode to free for all and put the mapp on Nuketown

Step 4: go to edit game rules after picking FFA

Step 5:from the edit game rules setting go down to custom classes and set the selection allowed to 17 then hit circle or B depending on what system you on

Step 6: and then save the game mode and start match

Step 7:after starting match end it and go to theater mode and select a film

Step 8: now that the film has been loaded up go to you player channel and had to custom games and pick the one you made now when you have picked hoover over yes and then hit x then O kinda at a fast rate now if it says waiten for one more player youdid it right now just dont do anything let go into a random match then back out and go to your custom class should up to 17 slots up use....

Now I am the finder of this so if anybody uploads this to youtube plz give me a shout out as being the finder of this glitch.

Now let me be clear these classes will only work for pirvate xp lobies
because when ever you go into a public match it will lock you for that class.

And if you want to make a youtube video go for all i ask is for you say who found the custom class glitch thats all i ask and i am still trying to figur out how make this work for public matchs so as soon as i find a way i will post it for you guys
Last edited by chr1n1c ; 12-28-2012 at 08:12 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to chr1n1c for this useful post:

-Google-, vardan

The following 3 users groaned at chr1n1c for this awful post:

xTc, l-ll-l, NZWarrior
12-29-2012, 04:17 AM #11
too bad its only 4 xp lobby
12-29-2012, 02:50 PM #12
l-ll-l
WuTs My NaMe FoOl!!!!
Originally posted by chr1n1c View Post
ok this how to get more then 10 things for your custom classes

Step 5:from the edit game rules setting go down to custom classes and set the selection allowed to 17 then hit circle or B depending on what system you on

Step 8: now that the film has been loaded up go to you player channel and had to custom games and pick the one you made now when you have picked hoover over yes and then hit x then O kinda at a fast rate now if it says waiten for one more player youdid it right now just dont do anything let go into a random match then back out and go to your custom class should up to 17 slots up use....

Now I am the finder of this so if anybody uploads this to youtube plz give me a shout out as being the finder of this glitch.

And if you want to make a youtube video go for all i ask is for you say who found the custom class glitch thats all i ask and i am still trying to figur out how make this work for public matchs so as soon as i find a way i will post it for you guys

If you looked around the forum you will see you aren't the founder of this so called stupid glitch either. This was posted about 3 weeks ago (only if you took the time and search).
12-29-2012, 03:46 PM #13
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
i know i am not the founder for the private xp glitch i am the finder for usen more then 10 things in your custom classes dude i never ment i found out about the xp glitch i only found out how to add more things your custom classes god guys chill out im only gay....

Okay i was banned so i couldn't quote you on how dumb you sound... i knew about this before reading this post... who's to say 'im not the founder and not you??? and don't say cause you posted it first.. the only reason i didn't post this or anyone didn't post this is because the people on NGU know not to post something completely and udderly useless... i only say it is useless is because it locks the class in public matches and i'm sure the hundreds of thousands of people on this forum know you can only do it in custom game modes...
12-29-2012, 04:38 PM #14
Can we use the class in private match?
12-29-2012, 08:58 PM #15
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
ok this how to get more then 10 things for your custom classes

Not the inventor or find0r Happy

did this ages ago

You must login or register to view this content.
12-29-2012, 09:12 PM #16
Haru
Vault dweller
fine work it worked
12-29-2012, 09:51 PM #17
Not really that useful but thanks anyway

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo