Post: how to get more then 10 things for your custom classes
12-27-2012, 11:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok this how to get more then 10 things for your custom classes

Step 1:make a custom game

Step 2: go to set up game

Step 3:change game mode to free for all and put the mapp on Nuketown

Step 4: go to edit game rules after picking FFA

Step 5:from the edit game rules setting go down to custom classes and set the selection allowed to 17 then hit circle or B depending on what system you on

Step 6: and then save the game mode and start match

Step 7:after starting match end it and go to theater mode and select a film

Step 8: now that the film has been loaded up go to you player channel and had to custom games and pick the one you made now when you have picked hoover over yes and then hit x then O kinda at a fast rate now if it says waiten for one more player youdid it right now just dont do anything let go into a random match then back out and go to your custom class should up to 17 slots up use....

Now I am the finder of this so if anybody uploads this to youtube plz give me a shout out as being the finder of this glitch.

Now let me be clear these classes will only work for pirvate xp lobies
because when ever you go into a public match it will lock you for that class.

And if you want to make a youtube video go for all i ask is for you say who found the custom class glitch thats all i ask and i am still trying to figur out how make this work for public matchs so as soon as i find a way i will post it for you guys
Last edited by chr1n1c ; 12-28-2012 at 08:12 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to chr1n1c for this useful post:

-Google-, vardan

The following 3 users groaned at chr1n1c for this awful post:

xTc, l-ll-l, NZWarrior
12-27-2012, 10:24 PM #2
Worked great for me, thanks, same as the exp in private match glitch but different effect.

EDIT: Nevermind! This kind of works, lets u put 17 things on ur class, BUT you cant use them in a public match, so its pointless =(
Last edited by iPwNoobz- ; 12-27-2012 at 10:43 PM.
12-27-2012, 10:51 PM #3
Nice tut and all but just saying i knew about this when the private match xp lobby glitch first came out. So your far from the founder
12-27-2012, 11:21 PM #4
Great tut bro worked like a charm
12-28-2012, 08:10 AM #5
i know i am not the founder for the private xp glitch i am the finder for usen more then 10 things in your custom classes dude i never ment i found out about the xp glitch i only found out how to add more things your custom classes
12-28-2012, 05:03 PM #6
but you can't even use them so it's not really a glitch because it doesn't benefit anyone?
12-28-2012, 05:38 PM #7
Pikete
Bounty hunter
nicely done works fine
12-28-2012, 08:13 PM #8
Your not the founder of putting more than 10 things in a coustom class though. Ive done it bofore by accident
12-28-2012, 09:41 PM #9
well you didnt upload it as a glitch or a exploit so that does make me the finder of this dude even though you my have done it by accident and o there is a way to use the classes online but its only for league play i will make a walkthrough on how to do it once i have i master doing it for and have it working for public matches

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

well i have found a way to use the the custom class glitch for league play but not public matches i am working finding a way to make this work for public matches so as soon as i find away i will update this page with steps on how to do it
12-28-2012, 11:57 PM #10
NinjaBoi1337
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by IliKeDaPiEZ View Post
Nice tut and all but just saying i knew about this when the private match xp lobby glitch first came out.
So your far from the founder

As what he said.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo