02-07-2013, 01:36 AM #1
GangDePlot
KeBeCkErZ
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All credit goes to You must login or register to view this content.

If the video doesn't show up here's the link - You must login or register to view this content.

I just saw this french tutorial on how to do the prestige duplication glitch on 1.06. (At 2:11 he shows the patch)

Note- I've just tested it and it does worked

I will write the tutorial in English for you guys to try.

1- On the first multiplayer menu, sign in to your second controller as a guest

2- Hover over store & with the second controller press X 2times rapidly as soon done hit O on the first controller
( Same as before, so it's. XX 2nd pad O 1st pad )

OR (This way works better to get your rank to load with your account, if your internet is too fast)

Go in the Custom Game menu then press O with your first controller. The option to leave the lobby will show, hover over Yes but don't
press it. With the second controller press X & with first controller press O half a second after you press X (with 2nd pad).

3- It will bring you back to the menu saying your profile was logged out, when that message appears press X rapidly to sign back in. Now choose the
account to do the glitch with.

From here it's were it gets different as before

4-Now that your on the account you want to dupe from. You stay in the party and sign out of the account but as soon has you press X to log out press the power button of your PS3

5- Turn your Ps3 back on and start black ops 2

6- Hit play online and you will get that message asking you to restore your stats. Press X to confirm and you will now have your new prestige & stats.
Then go play a game online to make it stick. (This needs to be done for it to stick to the server, it won't if you don't play a game)

I know that most people already knows most of these steps but for new member or inexperience glitchers they're useful

Tried so many time to insert the video but it never shows......
Last edited by GangDePlot ; 02-07-2013 at 07:08 AM. Reason: video won't show...

The following 31 users say thank you to GangDePlot for this useful post:

★┣XBSRocksX┤★, Ayanami, BadChoicesZ, Capo837, cod5cl, DarkGyarados, DecDeviL, Disslzit, Donskiii, dubeyduck, EliteHackzPS3, FiNal_EleMeNt, Gian_, have fun, Kendrick Lamar, khalar9, KingSavagee, Maty360414, mreverything98, Neversaurus, RC3, redmoneydash, renex3, rockym56, SirBlazeAlot, Solo_Knife, Sywin, thugnificint, xSoulEdge, XxUnkn0wnxX, Your8BitHero
02-10-2013, 09:28 PM #74
SirBlazeAlot
I ROCK like a fossil
Lol @ "OMG it works" from a lot of people instantly.. means they have shit internet cuz i had to flood my network as well lol

The following user thanked SirBlazeAlot for this useful post:

Camacheiro
02-10-2013, 09:40 PM #75
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
Originally posted by SirBlazeAlot View Post
Lol @ "OMG it works" from a lot of people instantly.. means they have shit internet cuz i had to flood my network as well lol

Na mate, my internet is very good and quick.
i couldnt do it before, tried a few times and still nothing,

So i did this:
Download a ton load of files at the same time.
Upload a video to youtube(cancel when done glitch)
Watch about 5 youtube videos at the same time.

Make sure you do the custom game, and are very quick when choosing and logging on the account you are copying from.

That worked for me after numerous attempts.
02-10-2013, 09:45 PM #76
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
The benefits of having a shitty internet :fyea:
02-10-2013, 09:48 PM #77
S7even
Haxor!
Originally posted by SirBlazeAlot View Post
....like?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

yep.. Timing is KEY in this. Took me 20-30 mins to do

I have PMd you Smile thanks.
02-10-2013, 09:49 PM #78
xI2eGuLaTeD
Bounty hunter
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
02-10-2013, 09:56 PM #79
Pikete
Bounty hunter
can anyone do it for me?
02-10-2013, 10:04 PM #80
Extintive
Bounty hunter
il try this but come on we had 2 months to do this lol ;(
02-10-2013, 10:04 PM #81
I can u it for u if u have no prestige master..

just pn me
02-10-2013, 10:10 PM #82
SirBlazeAlot
I ROCK like a fossil
Originally posted by Camacheiro View Post
Na mate, my internet is very good and quick.
i couldnt do it before, tried a few times and still nothing,

So i did this:
Download a ton load of files at the same time.
Upload a video to youtube(cancel when done glitch)
Watch about 5 youtube videos at the same time.

Make sure you do the custom game, and are very quick when choosing and logging on the account you are copying from.

That worked for me after numerous attempts.

/facepalm ? I meant people that DIDNT have to flood their network = people with shit internet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo