Post: [Release] Black ops 2 1.13 Unlimited War Machine And Death Machine On Class
07-29-2013, 04:31 PM #1
CodJumper:
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. Today I'm releasing Unlimited War Machine and Death Machine for your classes. Everytime you run out of ammo or die you can call it in again. For the Death machine keep holding R1 till it reloads. Dancing

Note: You will need to select a war machine or a death machine as your first killstreak.

0x026feb79

Death Machine: A4 04 06

War Machine: 7A 04 06

It will equip it to you tactical so don't change it ( obv.. )

Note: On the right side of debugger you'll see your class names. You can rename them to have colored classes

^1 = Red
^2 = Green
^3 = Yellow
^4 = Blue
^5 = Teal
^6 = Pink

Credit: ItsYenix for letting me test.

This was found by me. You can groan all you want just because some lying piece of fuck said he gave it to me? I don't even know what he was trying to say. Even if he did have it before me he didn't release it so how am i a leech if i don't even know him? Stupid kids..
Last edited by CodJumper: ; 07-29-2013 at 09:18 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to CodJumper: for this useful post:

^TPP^, Asian, BASEBALL4EVER12, ErasedDev, EG6, EnforcEIVIoDz, FAKA_ELITE, ibombo, Loxy, SeemsLegit_

The following 9 users groaned at CodJumper: for this awful post:

BadChoicesZ, BLiNDzZ, FM|T Enstone, FruitBurst, Kurt, TheJaRniBoi, U WOT M8
07-29-2013, 09:37 PM #20
CodJumper:
I defeated!
omg.............................
07-29-2013, 09:40 PM #21
CodJumper:
I defeated!
Originally posted by Desist View Post
errm -
the name you mentioned in the comment

oh and:

Okay.. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 things bro.

FIRST VIDEO:
One: I made that eboot from IDA. The person who recorded it recorded it from my vault and had big name infection.

Two: Your Eboots didn't have the same xp mine did and your had more shit. Things i didn't like

Three: That's on youtube not on NGU. So stop bitching on NGU like a attention whore.

SECOND VIDEO:
I gave you credit on youtube. Has nothing to do with NGU. Go bitch on youtube.

ps. Suck my ass you clown.
07-29-2013, 10:03 PM #22
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by UpH
Okay.. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 things bro.

FIRST VIDEO:
One: I made that eboot from IDA. The person who recorded it recorded it from my vault and had big name infection.

Two: Your Eboots didn't have the same xp mine did and your had more shit. Things i didn't like

Three: That's on youtube not on NGU. So stop bitching on NGU like a attention whore.

SECOND VIDEO:
I gave you credit on youtube. Has nothing to do with NGU. Go bitch on youtube.

ps. Suck my ass you clown.

LMFAO you just proved how much of a tool you are:

1. You created that eboot using IDA? Really............
2. You said your eboots and mine had less xp? Again really?
3. You said thats youtube no on NGU. You do know all those dislikes you got were cause of ngu?
4. Lol you said first mine and your xp was different and then said I gave you credit? Why would you give me credit?

The final blow:

In the video you can see that the text is all messed up. You know why? Cause when I made my eboot I specifically enabled loc_translate and loc_forceEnglish which enables this. I put that in so idiots like you could get caught out if you claimed my work as your own.

Adding onto this my prestige did not let you get XP by killing someone. You only got it by get score. You mentioned in the vid that you can't get score using kills and furthermore you uploaded that vid one day after I released it.

As for the war machine and death machine. You gave the exact instructions word for word I gave to people when I did the hack for them. Its funny how you posted it after I began doing accounts. Had I not done accounts you would have never posted this.

As for saying Oh I released so many offsets for zombies etc. Getting stat offsets are the easiest offsets to obtain nothing to hard or difficult.

I've updated my stats each update within minutes. Once you know how its really easy!

The following 4 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

FM|T Enstone, milky4444, Whos Your Host
07-29-2013, 10:21 PM #23
CodJumper:
I defeated!
Okay obviously your slow.

WAYYYY BACK ON MW3!!

The first video was My eboot.

The PRESTIGE eboot was yours. I gave you credit FOR YOUR EBOOT. ( Besides.. Your nerdy ass brought something from youtube onto ngu and said i leeched you when i gave you credit for your prestige eboot. First video wasn't your eboot. Sorry buttpirate )

Explain something to me. No one gave me the offset. People were asking me if Unlimited swarms was possible to put on classes. I sat there and tried death machine for primary weapon. It didn't work. I tried secondary. Didn't work. I tried tactical it stuck but it wasn't working. My friend Yenix tolled me to put death machine as my kill streak. It worked. I found War machine it worked. I released. Explain to me how i leeched this? I don't know you. No one gave this to me. Just because you " Had it before me " Doesn't make me a leech. Stop hating.
Last edited by CodJumper: ; 07-29-2013 at 10:26 PM.
07-29-2013, 10:37 PM #24
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
somebody pls close this threat this is getting out of hand ....... tears
07-29-2013, 10:43 PM #25
CodJumper:
I defeated!
Originally posted by Xcesar1911X View Post
somebody pls close this threat this is getting out of hand ....... tears

Close it if i leeched. I didn't soo yeah. How bout get the lying hater off me. I'm not a bike.
07-29-2013, 10:57 PM #26
Tustin
Balls of Steel
You guys can either take it to a PM or keep arguing here and i'll close the thread and infract both of you. Your choice.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Absolute Zero, BLiNDzZ
07-30-2013, 03:57 AM #27
gerardoalverdin
Do a barrel roll!
Lmfao
07-30-2013, 07:31 AM #28
Asian
Banned
leve jumper aloan its a fuking awsome offset urf all lucky he releced it WHO CARES ABOUT CREDITS HE FOUND IT
Last edited by Asian ; 07-30-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo