Post: Blackops 2 - How To Prestige Glitch/Duplicate After 1.15 (Advanced)
08-01-2013, 10:00 PM #1
Cesei
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed.
Last edited by Cesei ; 11-25-2014 at 07:06 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Cesei for this useful post:

-SuperMan, AndresKid, Cobra., DecDeviL, DexTeamFTW, Extintive, Flappy Bird, HellGuy, iHackModz77, iLoveNGU-, ImAzazel, JakeP0500, justeve, Loxy, Mango_Knife, Mr.Azoz, Prime, Reus_BVB, rockym56, SC0x, ygbk12

The following 2 users groaned at Cesei for this awful post:

DarkPassenger, Gandhi Candy
08-02-2013, 06:10 AM #29
Prime
Gym leader
Already linked it Winky Winky
Originally posted by 360P View Post
How do I install them??
08-02-2013, 08:30 AM #30
Soldier.
The Legend
Suppose I should try this out...
08-02-2013, 08:31 AM #31
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by CESSYY View Post
Blackops 2 Prestige glitch / duplication tutorial after 1.13 patch
By CESSYY

You must login or register to view this content.
100% Working people just did it on a few accounts!

I have tested this on the PS3 and it works flawlessly without any problems. Please read below for more information on how to do this and what you must require for this to work. Read the tutorial carefully.

What you need for the duplication to work?
- PS3 that has BOPS2 1.11 patch installed (In my case I'm using a 2nd PS3 that has 1.11 installed already)
- Kiosk 4.46 CFW (This can be installed on OFW which you need to do)
- Elite Mossy's patch blocker

So now the tutorial:
Step 1:
At this moment of time your PS3 should be on 4.46 Official firmware SONY.
Step 2: Download Kiosk 4.46 custom firmware Place On USB - PS3/UPDATE/Here place PS3Updat.pup
Step 3: Once you installed kiosk 4.46 CFW go down to security settings & press L1 R1 Select & Square together.
Step 4: After you have done that enter the pass code which should be (0000)
Step 5: Once you have done that open up elite mossy's patch blocker & start. (You will see your IP & port)
Step 6: Go to your PS3 internet connection settings and put your ip that you see in the proxy & port.
Step 7: Once you done that and everything is correct you should be able to sign in & play games.
Step 8: Run Blackops 2 and you should be online on 1.11 patch without any problems.
Step 9: You should be able to connect to the 1.11 servers as its still online "Stupid Treyarch" Happy
Step 10: Do the duplication like normal where u lag your connection till the circle spins 16-18 times. You can use UDP unicorn or netools very easy. If you need a proper tutorial message me.

What you need 100% for this to work:
A PS3 with the Blackops 2 patch 1.11 installed.

Regarding installing 4.46 kiosk CFW (Not really one just allows bypassing)
To install this proceed through XMB to avoid any bricking to your PS3. If you want to revert back to the normal 4.46 official firmware by Sony go into system recovery and revert from there. I have done it this way and my PS3 is fine working. If you need more information go onto Youtube plenty of video tutorials there for you to follow.

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your PS3.

If you can't do this?

If you don't have the ability to do this check out my Blackops 2 Prestige glitch / duplication shop after every patch.
All the accounts are cheaper than ever before, come and purchase quick before this gets patched soon.
Shop service here: You must login or register to view this content.

I think I have explained everything, if there's something that you would like to know or that I haven't covered don't hesitate to let me know. Wanna contact me for anything? PM me for my skype or my PSN which is CESSYY

Links for everything that u will need:

Enjoy Smile

I will do my research, but can you easily go back to OFW? because I only got 1 ps3 atm.
08-02-2013, 08:35 AM #32
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
I will do my research, but can you easily go back to OFW? because I only got 1 ps3 atm.

Yes you can go on OFW by just using the reverter. (Make sure no games or anything are downloading)

The following user thanked Cesei for this useful post:

Soldier.
08-02-2013, 10:25 AM #33
Jimmy
Supreme
No jailbroken ps3 needed? Happy
08-02-2013, 11:12 AM #34
Wow I just updated cause I couldn't find out what to do after installing Kiosk Not Happy or Sad
08-02-2013, 03:06 PM #35
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by iJimmyChoo View Post
No jailbroken ps3 needed? Happy

Not necessarily.
08-02-2013, 03:49 PM #36
Cobra.
Bounty hunter
So would it be possible to just delete the patches for Black ops 2 or would it have to be on 1.11?
08-02-2013, 03:55 PM #37
Cesei
Banned
Originally posted by llCoBrAll View Post
So would it be possible to just delete the patches for Black ops 2 or would it have to be on 1.11?

You need a PS3 that has 1.11 no other way. Or I think u can install the 1.11 patch on a jailbreak and data transfer it to OFW. Me personally my official firmware was on 1.11 so all I did was bypass using kiosk and connected to the 1.11 servers. If you want to do the glitch you better be fast though I can see treyarch closing the server within a week or two thats what they did last time.
Last edited by Cesei ; 08-02-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo