Post: [Preview/1.14/Bo2] Last Resort v1 By xYARDSALEx & NGU-Bo
08-13-2013, 01:39 AM #1
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello, today I am showing you the menu Bo and I put together, the UI was done by Bo when I was sleeping so be sure to thank him for that. (He told me to say that lol) Anyway, I know this is a 2nd preview of an RTE menu Bo and I have put together, we don't want issues and we are trying to make it really good. So, please be patient as of the fact that we both work and school is starting up again soon....

I will release in Elite OR regular sections according to feedback!

Please wait, while we update this menu to 1.14, thank! This is a little bit of a set back however...

Video:

Thanks,
Bo & Taylor!
Last edited by Taylor ; 08-22-2013 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Updating.

The following 43 users say thank you to Taylor for this useful post:

abdullahjwz070, Asian, blackhawk34, BroIDontMod, YouAppreciateMe, COD4_ELEVATOR, DannyBoiSmith, DarkPassenger, DeZiiReHasSwag, DropGoees, DylanOc1, emcrew2, exiDemonZz, FiL-UK1, FwiskyFIFA, Gandhi Candy, ImPiffHD, ItsMagiicsz, iAmRishi, Loeso, M33-_-Firmware, Mr.Hutch, MrXXPSNGAMERXx, John, Obris, RenegadeXwarS, Sal, SeeNoKey, Shae, silvar_1, SnaY, Sticky, SWAT CLAN, ViolentFelon, WeJailbreakYou, Wesley_Pipes540, Whos Your Host, xInfuzeModz, xkoeckiiej, Xplaya, xXGoD_Of_MoDzXx, XxShadowhawkxX, Ziad1997

The following 6 users groaned at Taylor for this awful post:

ErasedDev, JOSHY427-_-, Kurt, U WOT M8, ZerOtObey+RM
08-13-2013, 02:52 AM #11
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Previews are gay, and only done for internet reputation. (Hence why I NEVER give rep to a fucking preview.)
Also, if you do create this, post a clean MP DEBUG EBOOT, and add an option for a Force Host inside, or a program that runs on the computer with a Force Host option. In my opinion, and this is criticism, so take it however you wish, but in-game menu's are shit. They're slow, buggy, and do not load 75% of the time. But good luck releasing this wherever, however.
08-13-2013, 03:42 AM #12
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by DexModderFTW View Post
y show a preview of a menu that has no options/submenus?

Because I only just threw it together, that is a horrible reason to groan however.
08-13-2013, 03:44 AM #13
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Previews are gay, and only done for internet reputation. (Hence why I NEVER give rep to a fucking preview.)
Also, if you do create this, post a clean MP DEBUG EBOOT, and add an option for a Force Host inside, or a program that runs on the computer with a Force Host option. In my opinion, and this is criticism, so take it however you wish, but in-game menu's are shit. They're slow, buggy, and do not load 75% of the time. But good luck releasing this wherever, however.

It only doesn't load if the person didn't make it right.
08-13-2013, 04:07 AM #14
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post

BC they require no trips to your pc and are faster
08-13-2013, 05:13 AM #15
Kurt
Banned
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
Because I only just threw it together, that is a horrible reason to groan however.

i know u just threw it together, but y upload just a preview of u opening the menu then scroll?
08-13-2013, 09:02 AM #16
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Hello, today I am showing you the menu Bo and I put together, the UI was done by Bo when I was sleeping so be sure to thank him for that. (He told me to say that lol) Anyway, I know this is a 2nd preview of an RTE menu Bo and I have put together, we don't want issues and we are trying to make it really good. So, please be patient as of the fact that we both work and school is starting up again soon....

Video:

Thanks,
Bo & Taylor!

Well
IF You will release this
Hope you will release this to the Un-Elite
And nice Menu Taylor
Good luck to finish this
08-13-2013, 09:22 AM #17
SnaY
Former Lead of GS

Video:

Thanks,
Bo & Taylor!

Good work taylor Happy
08-13-2013, 10:16 AM #18
MoTmrD
Banned
Please Release Elite Mod menu
08-13-2013, 02:45 PM #19
DylanOc1
[b]Me=Boss[/b]

Video:

Thanks,
Bo & Taylor!

OMG Taylor that is so sexy! Release it in the Elite section only because if you release it publicly Black ops 2 will be the same as MW3, hacks in every lobby.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo