03-14-2014, 07:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is for people who use to be able to rtm, and then they got banned 1 time, and then after that you get banned in 10 mins, NOT EVEN MODDING.

this is how you stop that annoying insta ban, it worked for me. THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR ZOMBIES 100% it only works for like 2 hours... Works on MP though

1. Use PSNinja (im pretty sure you have it) to Wipe History, replace history, then make history Read Only. (be signed out of psn)

2. try not to use debug eboots, use debug selfs or CCAPPI modding and try not connecting target manager to Ps3 till after you connected to bo2 servers.

3. If you get disconnect from psn or bo2 servers, dont connect back to the bo2 servers till after you restart the game or INSTA BAN right after you connect back.

4. You can edit your stats, just dont put them very high EX. 2147400000. (Also Dont host xp lobbies, that will get you mac banned)

5. If you start getting insta-banned again, redo the first step.

6. Also If you make a Fresh acc, make sure to make the acc first then mount the game, then finally do the psninja steps. This doesnt make you get not banned for ever, but it makes you bypass that dumb insta-ban.

If this doesnt work for you, it is because you are not on a private id, try to get on a private id. Dont worry this doesnt ban you private id, i had myne for a while.

HINT: If you Do Unlock all using any tool, dont unlock titles or the stats just dont stick, only unlock weapons if your tool can do that. Also this has been working for me 4 days now, and i am using revolution v1 and being host all the time on public match in search.

Download Links:
You must login or register to view this content. (PSNinja)

Please say if it works or not for you.

Need Some Help:
My Skype: only0negamertag (XBOX360_lS_BEST)
Last edited by XBOX360_lS_BEST ; 03-23-2014 at 08:13 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to XBOX360_lS_BEST for this useful post:

AluminumDiamond, Riften, DNGuard Trial, EAJimmy, HaTeRM4NR33T, iifire, MymyMODDING, Shoran536, streetzwbb, XBOX360lSBEST
03-22-2014, 08:30 PM #20
like you said i got banned in two hours... lol
03-22-2014, 09:07 PM #21
Force
Shadow
Originally posted by matthewisfat1 View Post
This is for people who use to be able to rtm, and then they got banned 1 time, and then after that you get banned in 10 mins, NOT EVEN MODDING.

this is how you stop that annoying insta ban, it worked for me. THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR ZOMBIES 100% it only works for like 2 hours... Works on MP though

1. Use PSNinja (im pretty sure you have it) to Wipe History, replace history, then make history Read Only. (be signed out of psn)

2. try not to use debug eboots, use debug selfs or CCAPPI modding and try not connecting target manager to Ps3 till after you connected to bo2 servers.

3. If you get disconnect from psn or bo2 servers, dont connect back to the bo2 servers till after you restart the game or INSTA BAN right after you connect back.

4. You can edit your stats, just dont put them very high EX. 2147400000. (Also Dont host xp lobbies, that will get you mac banned)

If this doesnt work for you, it is because you are not on a private id, try to get on a private id. Dont worry this doesnt ban you private id, i had myne for a while.

Download Links:

Need Some Help:

Didn't work
03-23-2014, 08:51 PM #22
Shoran536
Do a barrel roll!
i dunno how u guys are getting banned with this method but i never get banned on zombies or multiplayer

im on 4.50 cex using oringial eboot and i do not connect tool until im in black ops server

i use ihax|Sidradi's tool for multiplayer and i use xm7md zombie tool(this tool and rawdawgs tool i never get banned on zombies all other tools i have been banned)

DO NOT use .self or any kind of modded eboot or debug eboot just have all original files

1.Mount The Game(black ops 2)

2.Go to PSN Patch(i use psn patch v2.20) and press triangle

3. Use PSNinja to Wipe History, replace history, then make history Read Only. (be signed out of psn)

4. Go into game multiplayer/zombie mode go online/sign in after that do not do anything until your connect/attach the tool then play or choose whatever hack u want

5. If you get disconnect from psn or bo2 servers, do not connect back to the bo2 servers until you go back to psninja Wipe History, replace history, and make history then restart the game or there will be INSTA BAN right after you connect back

If you start getting insta-banned then your are doing something wrong
03-26-2014, 09:07 AM #23
xJoshD
Keeper
Good advice :3

.. but
I used this method on ghost, to stop me getting perm banned, Unfortunately I still get banned instantly (Even after i changed my MAC)
03-26-2014, 11:52 PM #24
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
if u guys are still getting insta ban u are mac banned change ur mac then try again
03-27-2014, 03:58 AM #25
Originally posted by BEST View Post
This is for people who use to be able to rtm, and then they got banned 1 time, and then after that you get banned in 10 mins, NOT EVEN MODDING.

6. Also If you make a Fresh acc, make sure to make the acc first then mount the game, then finally do the psninja steps. This doesnt make you get not banned for ever, but it makes you bypass that dumb insta-ban.

HINT: If you Do Unlock all using any tool, dont unlock titles or the stats just dont stick, only unlock weapons if your tool can do that. Also this has been working for me 4 days now, and i am using revolution v1 and being host all the time on public match in search.

Download Links:

Need Some Help:

Hey man thanks for stealing You must login or register to view this content..
03-28-2014, 09:05 PM #26
Originally posted by kevdog33 View Post
Hey man thanks for stealing You must login or register to view this content..

I didnt Steal your post man
03-28-2014, 09:51 PM #27
Got skype? Add masterkelpz
03-30-2014, 12:08 AM #28
gsi_jimbo
I am error
not getting insta banned using the psn patch, ninja method, but xm7md zombie tool's doesnt seem to attach, ive tried with the 1.16 self.pkg from the app but still no joy,

New to think modding

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo