05-25-2014, 07:36 AM #1
A Friend
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I reopened this thread because I think I know what's causing the bans. I'm guessing it's Enstone's Revolution Mod Menu. If you have it, test it and report here please.
If you really wanna use Revolution, try to be safe and follow You must login or register to view this content. tutorial, it seems to work for a few people
Last edited by A Friend ; 05-30-2014 at 10:54 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to A Friend for this useful post:

Canuck_Modz, Miyata, TheSaltCracka

The following 5 users groaned at A Friend for this awful post:

Esker, iAmRishi, Shark, xKtF
05-28-2014, 05:40 PM #65
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
It's not deranking you. It's disappearing because your not giving it time to stick Facepalm when you actually do your rank with i_iTop_i's tool it doesn't ban you because it's a tool.

but still you can use revolution without getting... and ur still getting banned well u need to change ur mac address that all Smile
05-28-2014, 08:17 PM #66
This is a good thread to check if you are thinking about buying this tool
05-28-2014, 08:56 PM #67
Originally posted by clark1226 View Post
but still you can use revolution without getting... and ur still getting banned well u need to change ur mac address that all Smile

Changing your mac address won't make a difference. I've changed mac address, used different antiban eboots also tools with anti ban before using revolution but still getting banned when using unlock all or aim bot.
05-28-2014, 08:57 PM #68
This is what I'm hearing so far.
Anyone with an old account doesn't seem to be getting banned using revolution.
Anyone starting a new account and max prestige, stats, unlock all or using aimbot seems to be getting banned.
Some say you should use a tool with antiban before using revolution but for some reason that method doesn't work for everyone.
I've been using revolution successfully since 1.15 update and so has many others but more people are getting banned on update 1.18 compared to previous updates.
Now before you start saying you should change your mac address and use an antiban eboot you should know that I've been doing that since update 1.15 but still keep getting banned on 1.18. I've tried various antiban eboots on this forum as well with no success.
Right now I'm able to use revolution as long as I don't use the account menu or aimbot but unfortunately this method I'm using won't work for everyone.
All I'm saying is you can purchase revolution but you need to know that the risk of getting banned are a lot higher than ever before.

The following user thanked codybenti for this useful post:

Sweet_Cheeba
05-29-2014, 02:13 AM #69
Originally posted by A
I reopened this thread because I think I know what's causing the bans. I'm guessing it's Enstone's Revolution Mod Menu. If you have it, test it and report here please.

I opened up a ticket on the FM|T support site asking about the problem with Revolutions antiban on BO2 1.18 update and this is what they had to say.

Originally posted by another user
Hi,
antiban should be fixed on a next update, there's no date we can give you actually for this update.

The following user thanked codybenti for this useful post:

Sweet_Cheeba
05-29-2014, 07:50 AM #70
DextedMods
Bounty hunter
I use Aimbot in Every Online Game.
05-30-2014, 12:20 AM #71
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Ok, fixed the EBOOT. Use You must login or register to view this content. and you shouldn't have to worry about it. Thanks again to those who tested it <3
06-05-2014, 12:42 AM #72
I figured a way how not to get banned I was using it all day and not even such as a freeze but I'm only telling A Friend
06-05-2014, 09:21 PM #73
Crimzic
Do a barrel roll!
Revolution may be causing the bans but for the people who don't follow that tutorial, for example when i use it i use a tool for anti-ban, like it says in the tutorial, and one time i didn't use the anti-ban cause i forgot to click on it and i got banned in a minute or so. But like i was saying it is safe but for people who use it right not like the the people that don't use anti-ban.. Smile

-Hope this clears the talk about bans for it..!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo