05-31-2014, 05:08 AM #1
XBOX360lSBEST
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I seen people on here posting how to not get banned with revolution and i thought i would release my way, and i NEVER get banned now.

1.) Download this anti ban eboot You must login or register to view this content.

2.) Put this eboot in your USRDIR then start BO2 Online or offline doesnt matter. (if you using SaltCracka's Eboot, then you have to start the game offline or for some reason i get banned and it doesnt even say im banned, it says the server is not available at this time)

3.) Once connected to online service do NOT run the menu till after atleast 6 Minutes after connecting to online service or you will get INSTA banned. I do not know why it is like this, but if i dont run it till after atleast 6 Minutes or so, then i dont get banned, i use the account menu and the aimbot menu, ive been on the same account for about 2 weeks now, and i used the unlock all and the low stats in the account menu.

People Say the Aimbot menu is not safe, and well, that is some BS, i use it all the time when i use force host online. (search and destroy).

Update:
its been about 3-4 weeks on the same account using this method, still not banned, so PLEASE TRY IT OUT BEFORE GROANING *salt cracka is mad because i like tustins eboot more xD*

You Can even Add my BO2 Account and i'll probaly be on it.
BO2 Acc: HearMeRageBro
Last edited by XBOX360lSBEST ; 06-10-2014 at 08:16 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to XBOX360lSBEST for this useful post:

iHaxel, mariomaniac120, MilkShakeModz, Tristan, RM|T Lerks, Wakkelly1, UserModz

The following 5 users groaned at XBOX360lSBEST for this awful post:

codybenti, Loz, SC58, Dacoco, TheSaltCracka
06-09-2014, 12:06 AM #11
I'm trying it with a new MAC address and a private ID.
06-09-2014, 08:29 AM #12
Just change your MAC address once and your PSID to a random one every time you play bo2. That will unban your console from the servers.
06-09-2014, 04:03 PM #13
Wakkelly1
Little One
Originally posted by XBOX360lSBEST View Post
I seen people on here posting how to not get banned with revolution and i thought i would release my way, and i NEVER get banned now.

1.) Download this anti ban eboot You must login or register to view this content.

2.) Put this eboot in your USRDIR then start BO2 Online or offline doesnt matter. (if you using SaltCracka's Eboot, then you have to start the game offline or for some reason i get banned and it doesnt even say im banned, it says the server is not available at this time)

3.) Once connected to online service do NOT run the menu till after atleast 6 Minutes after connecting to online service or you will get INSTA banned. I do not know why it is like this, but if i dont run it till after atleast 6 Minutes or so, then i dont get banned, i use the account menu and the aimbot menu, ive been on the same account for about 2 weeks now, and i used the unlock all and the low stats in the account menu.

People Say the Aimbot menu is not safe, and well, that is some BS, i use it all the time when i use force host online. (search and destroy).

You Can even Add my BO2 Account and i'll probaly be on it.
BO2 Acc: HearMeRageBro

This actually worked for me all the other ones didnt haha props to you bro you saved my life ! <3

The following user thanked Wakkelly1 for this useful post:

XBOX360lSBEST
06-10-2014, 08:17 AM #14
XBOX360lSBEST
I defeated!
Haha Im still not banned on HearMeRageBro 3-4 weeks long xD

The following user thanked XBOX360lSBEST for this useful post:

Wakkelly1
06-10-2014, 08:27 PM #15
XBOX360lSBEST
I defeated!
Originally posted by Wakkelly1 View Post
This actually worked for me all the other ones didnt haha props to you bro you saved my life ! <3

Thanks btw, for trying it before you just think it dont work xD.
06-10-2014, 09:25 PM #16
Wakkelly1
Little One
Originally posted by XBOX360lSBEST View Post
Thanks btw, for trying it before you just think it dont work xD.

no prob dude
06-12-2014, 09:01 AM #17
Using Your Method I still have yet to be banned on bo2. Thanks!
07-05-2014, 01:13 PM #18
DAMES69
Save Point
hi, just a quick question.. do you have to be host to use the menu?
because my menu is not opening up, after attaching and running...
07-06-2014, 02:39 PM #19
XBOX360lSBEST
I defeated!
Originally posted by DAMES69 View Post
hi, just a quick question.. do you have to be host to use the menu?
because my menu is not opening up, after attaching and running...

yes, lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo