04-06-2015, 12:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys i see a lot of modder that want to do mod menu online but the problems can be.

1-When doing force host it will take awhileeeee for other players to join
2-Mod Menu freezes after 1 match or instantly
3-Or you dont know how to inject it.

Soo im doing this tutorial to fix this problems

PROBLEM NUMBER .1

I use RTM tool by Geo and Beast to force host...last year i was trying to do mod menu online i injected it and worked perfectly in Custom games but huh noo online i was doing force host but no one joined me :/
My internet speed was 4mbps download/1 mbps upload ping 30-45 Nat type:Moderate
last month i changed bought another router and upgaraded my service pack to 15mbps download/2mbps upload ping 5-9 Nat type:Open and now every thing works perfectly every time i want to use mod menu i do like this

1-I open GSC Studio and inject the mod menu
2-I open RTM tool by Geo and Beast and do force Host ON
3-I go to find a match online and then it will take just 6 sconds to get host and about 1 min for other players to join

So the only problem there is your router so buy a new one Happy

POBLEM NUMBER .2

Mod Menus online freezes only if is not stable so wrong offsets or you dont know how to use it right so
First thing get a stable mod menu**I Use Bossam V2 A LOT of options and Super stable Mod Menu**
ill recommend it to you if your mod menu freez online
also dont spawn like 100 vtol example it will creash the lobby cuz it cant take many stuff so yeah and dont give mod menu other players it will F*** Up the lobby xD

PROBLEM NUMBER .3

EASY

Just download GSC STUDIO there in NGU
after you did open it and once you are in multiplayer or zombies main menu open GSC STUDIO click CONNECT in top left corner then PS3 then connect with tmapi or ccapi whatever you use after this clcik EDITOR
and inject a complied script file it will pop up a table so you can drag the mod menu in it...ok now click inject list and wait 6 seconds...DONE

Also make sure the mod menu its named
_clientids.gsc

Creat a new folder maps->mp->gametypes->_clientids then you can drag it into GSC STUDIO

(Sorry for my english xD)

The following user thanked Mandi3f for this useful post:

V--JR7
04-06-2015, 09:48 PM #2
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
Wrong section
04-06-2015, 10:00 PM #3
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Mandi3f View Post
Hey guys i see a lot of modder that want to do mod menu online but the problems can be.

1-When doing force host it will take awhileeeee for other players to join
2-Mod Menu freezes after 1 match or instantly
3-Or you dont know how to inject it.

Soo im doing this tutorial to fix this problems

PROBLEM NUMBER .1

I use RTM tool by Geo and Beast to force host...last year i was trying to do mod menu online i injected it and worked perfectly in Custom games but huh noo online i was doing force host but no one joined me :/
My internet speed was 4mbps download/1 mbps upload ping 30-45 Nat type:Moderate
last month i changed bought another router and upgaraded my service pack to 15mbps download/2mbps upload ping 5-9 Nat type:Open and now every thing works perfectly every time i want to use mod menu i do like this

1-I open GSC Studio and inject the mod menu
2-I open RTM tool by Geo and Beast and do force Host ON
3-I go to find a match online and then it will take just 6 sconds to get host and about 1 min for other players to join

So the only problem there is your router so buy a new one Happy

POBLEM NUMBER .2

Mod Menus online freezes only if is not stable so wrong offsets or you dont know how to use it right so
First thing get a stable mod menu**I Use Bossam V2 A LOT of options and Super stable Mod Menu**
ill recommend it to you if your mod menu freez online
also dont spawn like 100 vtol example it will creash the lobby cuz it cant take many stuff so yeah and dont give mod menu other players it will F*** Up the lobby xD

PROBLEM NUMBER .3

EASY

Just download GSC STUDIO there in NGU
after you did open it and once you are in multiplayer or zombies main menu open GSC STUDIO click CONNECT in top left corner then PS3 then connect with tmapi or ccapi whatever you use after this clcik EDITOR
and inject a complied script file it will pop up a table so you can drag the mod menu in it...ok now click inject list and wait 6 seconds...DONE

Also make sure the mod menu its named
_clientids.gsc

Creat a new folder maps->mp->gametypes->_clientids then you can drag it into GSC STUDIO

(Sorry for my english xD)

Wrong section plus u kno there a gsc force host
04-09-2015, 01:38 PM #4
Dj33dj33
Little One
This Is Bossam Bemass With a Other Acc guys.. I swear Happy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂
04-26-2015, 02:49 AM #5
azzadh
Keeper
Can you explain or provide a link to the gsc force host please?
Cause I believe you meant that the gsc menu has force host option?
10-04-2015, 04:32 PM #6
Hi, I use revolution and caked up and it works perfectly offline but If I end the game and immediately start again, there is no menu? I can select force host in the menu and when I back out, I get host every time but still no menu :/ HELP

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo