Post: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 MP and Zombie Anti Ban Eboots (DEX) users only
09-15-2015, 11:21 PM #1
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi NGU,

I have uploaded MP and Zombie AntiBan eboots for DEX users. When using the eboots it will automatically load too whatever game, for example if you wanna play zombies, the zombie eboot will automatically load your game too the zombie screen. Make sure when using either the MP or Zombie eboot you load your game offline first when the game loads up then sign in your psn from your XMB (Hitting the PS button) when signed in then Hit play online and you will be good too go when using sprx menu or tools. BUT DO NOT USE ZOMBIE EBOOT AND TRY PLAYING MULTIPLAYER OR PLAY MULTIPLAYER WHEN USING ZOMBIE EBOOT. You have too switch your eboot to whatever game you wanna play. Have fun modding everyoneKryptus

(DEX) MP EBOOT - AntiBan

(DEX) ZOMBIE EBOOT - AntiBan, SPRX Plugin rename sprx [Menu.sprx]

(DEX) MP SPRX EBOOT - Antiban SPRX Plugin rename sprx [BO2.sprx]

You must login or register to view this content.Cex Zombies Eboot

You must login or register to view this content.Cex Multiplayer Eboot

Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-07-2016 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Removed Eboots

The following 15 users say thank you to Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

cse69, iAmChump, KRJXXX, Mango_Knife, Marty Jacobs, Mrmeakin, n3m3sis2288, Phreaker, ServiceHandling, shane100, simmy3601, Speedy, UGz-, vicious_results, wajdi9
06-13-2016, 12:24 PM #20
and yet again why the fuck is there no eboot that are not fin FILES!!!!!!! i cant open files that i have to extract on mac.
07-04-2016, 11:07 PM #21
ApexChronic
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by wakkaog View Post
and yet again why the fuck is there no eboot that are not fin FILES!!!!!!! i cant open files that i have to extract on mac.

Make a virtual machine buddy. Not hard.
07-05-2016, 07:34 PM #22
oblx
Gym leader
My bo2 connecting to online service takes forever to load why?
07-10-2016, 11:28 PM #23
Father Luckeyy
always load your game offline then sign in and wait 10-15 seconds my eboots are fine
08-10-2016, 09:13 PM #24
Paddy2016
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iamLuckeyy7 View Post
Hi NGU,

I have uploaded MP and Zombie AntiBan eboots for DEX users. When using the eboots it will automatically load too whatever game, for example if you wanna play zombies, the zombie eboot will automatically load your game too the zombie screen. Make sure when using either the MP or Zombie eboot you load your game offline first when the game loads up then sign in your psn from your XMB (Hitting the PS button) when signed in then Hit play online and you will be good too go when using sprx menu or tools. BUT DO NOT USE ZOMBIE EBOOT AND TRY PLAYING MULTIPLAYER OR PLAY MULTIPLAYER WHEN USING ZOMBIE EBOOT. You have too switch your eboot to whatever game you wanna play. Have fun modding everyoneKryptus

MP EBOOT - AntiBan

ZOMBIE EBOOT - AntiBan, SPRX Plugin rename sprx [Menu.sprx]

Do these eboots go with any sprx ?
08-10-2016, 09:16 PM #25
Father Luckeyy
No only zombies have SPRX plugin but if u need modded eboots ill post some up in a bit
08-17-2016, 03:58 AM #26
Sincerity29
Do a barrel roll!
Hello, how are you for starters. Well i have a issue and i wonder can you help me. Ok I have FPS an 20 something mod menu's but every time i try to launch Zombies my ps3 freezes but i can play muti player with no issue of freezing none . How can I play my zombies and not freeze ,is it cause of the FPS Eboot or something? please help
08-26-2016, 07:14 AM #27
Father Luckeyy
Because if you want to play Zombies like it says in my thread you need change your Eoot to a Zombies eboot. MP & Zombies are two seperate servers/Game different antiban system as well.
08-27-2016, 09:10 AM #28
how do i put the zombie eboot and the mp eboot in when iput one in it says we gotta overwrite the other on i just dont know caush i was allways spoofing my ps3 i never used a anti ban eboot yeah and i am now on dex

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo